Reviews for Mind over Matter, EPOV
aussi chapter 1 . 7/18/2009
Oh my god, that was amazing! Really, really good job! I thought you captured the characters as well as the tone of the story perfectly! I wish you would do the completion of Midnight Sun (ch 13 on); I've read a couple versions, and you are by far one of the best!
PenName76 chapter 1 . 4/24/2009
This is so beautiful! Well done. You really captured Edward.
HarrisM12345 chapter 1 . 4/6/2009
That was so sweet_

I love it!
Joba Rules chapter 1 . 1/13/2009
This is really great. This is one of my favorite chapters ever, and I always wished I could get into Edward's head when Bella asks him about the possibility of sex!

Great job!
Oppositioned chapter 1 . 1/13/2009
wow, that reads like canon.

brava
rosewg chapter 1 . 1/12/2009
It was unbelievable! i love every single word, great job
Alice chapter 1 . 1/11/2009
I felt like I was reading midnight sun. You captured Edward perfectly. Thank you
anonymous chapter 1 . 1/10/2009
that was great!
KR Wolfe chapter 1 . 1/10/2009
I think this is really good. It tells what Edward was mostly feeling. i liked it. Keep writing.
Kay13579 chapter 1 . 1/10/2009
This was a fantastic story. Most authors tend to stop their Edward POV stories right around the medow scene so it was nice to find a good story that stuck to Edward's real voice that came after that part. You should definetly continue with his POV until the end of the story!

Thanks for a fantastic read,

Kay13579
UltravioletSpark chapter 1 . 1/10/2009
very well written! I think you did a very good job of capturing Edward's thought process! I would love to read more! :)
Ocean chapter 1 . 1/9/2009
A really wonderful story! You really have a lot of insight into Edward's character. Awesome job! Hope to see more in the future!
dianapassy chapter 1 . 1/9/2009
That was so beautiful! Nice job :)
LittlestVampire chapter 1 . 1/9/2009
Please please PLEASE continue! Right from where Steph Mayer left off!
EternallyLovely18 chapter 1 . 1/9/2009
well that was pretty long for one chapter

hehe