Reviews for HUSH
Cheshire Sweets chapter 1 . 7/16/2012
That was amazing. Beautiful. Fantastical. Exquisite...
However you want to say it, anyway.
I've always loved this writing style. I have a few stories written like this myself. Although you might not see them, I haven't finished/uploaded them yet. Keep writing. This is a very good story. *Favorites*

Have a nice day! :)
Dracono
Moonphase chapter 1 . 8/25/2010
Beautiful and emotive. Excellent :)
icaughtkira chapter 1 . 10/2/2009
Amazing. Your fics do NOT have enough reviews. Your writing is beautiful.

"Their gazes met again, child-like smiles aglow on their faces. The bright light from the windows, mitigated by the sheers that hung like ghosts, cast a bluish luminescence onto the expanse of skin and shadows on the furrowed sheets. Just for now, they could be angels..."

That is just lovely language right there, I was entranced. :)
Liscute00 chapter 1 . 2/13/2009
wow. It's amazingly deep.

I like it a lot.

You did an amazing job for your first fic, Bravo :D
miss-abarai chapter 1 . 2/9/2009
*tear* beautiful.
lacramiora chapter 1 . 1/13/2009
God, that was amazing. I don't have any thing else to say. The imagery is so vivid even the the words are vague. I'm astounded. That was just so amazing.
Tierfal chapter 1 . 1/10/2009
I actually read this over at LJ, but I wanted to be able to fave it, so I came here. XD

Just... oh, my God. It begins beautifully with the description of the building, and it just gets more and more gorgeous as it goes along. The premise itself, and the psychological implications of it, are truly profound, and I love the absolute /painting/ you've laid out of L and Light.

Wonderful, wonderful, wonderful. x)
l'envoi chapter 1 . 1/10/2009
Wow. That was beautiful. :) I am very, very interested with the split-personality seen in the anime, and you have pulled it off very well in this story.

I love the concept. Lawliet and Raito's silence just adds to the mystique and charm of this story. You have this dreamy feeling when you read it. :D

I really like the way you started your story. I loved your description of the Headquarters, and the way you incorporated it with the rest of your story was genius. :D

I like your writing style. I myself tried to write in this style a while back. I always find the style very interesting. I like how you stringed your words together. I can almost see Lawliet and Raito bathed in blue light.

Beautiful. This is a great start.

I hope that this review makes you smile. :D