Reviews for June's Diary
sweetie buttons chapter 16 . 8/22
This chapter reminds me of Percy Weasley and the twins confronting him about his secret girlfriend. John reminds me of Percy Weasley.
sweetie buttons chapter 29 . 8/22
I don't know if I prefer Teenage Girl June or Little Shit June...
sweetie buttons chapter 4 . 8/22
"Sorry, Uncle. So apparently razors are dangerous. I didn't know. Anyway, what's the big deal? I mean...well, they're not dead, are they?" "No, really? I thought it was the razor's fault." omg june is such a little shit
sweetie buttons chapter 14 . 8/22
You know, Moira's talk with Bridget made me think: I think that scenario has happened before. I think Moira tried to take care of Bridget in school and take her under her wing. Bridget hated it. She rejected her advice and watching over, as she was very independent and embarrassed by Moira's coddling, which disappointed Moira, as she was only trying to be a good big sister. She was so disappointed when Bridget got her first detention, which only made her want to get more. And that's when the cracks began.

Now I'm thinking of headcanons for this fic. That shows I'm too obsessed with it, doesn't it?

And Roger finally got a role. He's barely showed up in the story so far.
sweetie buttons chapter 14 . 8/22
Bridget is such a good friend.
I'm surprised this line wasn't there:

"Maybe it is a hamster being tortured. Maybe she keeps a collection of hamsters and tortures them to death. SHUT IT, BRAIN!"
sweetie buttons chapter 17 . 8/15
So much Metaphorgotten.

"she kept looking more nervous than a...um...thing that's nervous"
"Moira looked guilty as a murderer. Because murderers feel guilty. Some of them. Not all of them do. And she hadn't murdered anyone. Look, she looked guilty, alright?!"
"She obviously thinks we're a 'refined' family. Yeah right. We're about as refined as a three-eyed cow trying to mount a flying pig.
That made no sense, I know. Whatever."
"Jeremy was batting his eyebrows like an...I don't know, an eyelash batter"
"I blush red as a rotten tomato. Except rotten tomatoes are brown, not red. And I don't blush brown. That would be abnormal. SHUT IT, BRAIN!"
June's conversation with Moira at the end is gold. Really, all their interactions are gold. Sorry, I'm repeating myself a lot, aren't I?
sweetie buttons chapter 21 . 8/15
How exactly do you know what Catherine's eyes look like, June? Do you spend a lot of time staring into her eyes?

June's psychologist appointment is gold. If only I had the nerve to be that cheeky on my own psychologist appointments...they're so awkward. We just sit in silence.

"Then Alicia opened the door and I fell in. She looked at me and completely overreacted."

"Then realization seemed to hit her. She completely overreacted, just like Alicia."

"ONLY A BUG? IT TOUCHED MY SKIN! MY DELICATE, LOVELY, PURE SKIN! TELL ME HOW THAT'S OVERREACTING!"
My skin will never be the same again. I am scarred for life."

Hypocrite much?

Sorry for all the unnecessary short reviews before, but I was just trying to get my thoughts into words.

June is so spiteful and malicious in this chapter. I love it. Though I would have liked to see her blackmail Moira.
sweetie buttons chapter 29 . 8/15
June is such a little shit I love her.

(paraphrasing slightly)

"Can I be bridesmaid, then?"
"So I can't be bridesmaid?"

"You're telling ME to grow up? That's kind of ironic, methinks, coming from someone who just yelled 'DON'T STARE AT ME'."

"Why, Alicia, really! Swearing like that! Whatever would your mother say?"
"Mmm, I don't think I will. What're you going to do? SWEAR at me?"
"Oh, I'm so scared. Why don't you do an evil scientist laugh?"

"Forget it. There is no possible way for entertainment without Hitler here proclaiming whatever form of entertainment we do as 'common' or 'unsuitable' or some idiocy like that."

"NOOOOOOOO! THE DEVIL INCARNATE AND HITLER GIRL ARE AGREEING! GOODBYE, HUMANITY!"
"AND THEY AGREE AGAIN! WHERE WILL THIS LEAD US?"
"HITLER GIRL IS SHOWING ANGER! SHE HAS FEELINGS! THIS IS IT EVERYBODY, THE APOCALYPSE!"

"Leave her alone, Dick, Hitler Girl has no time for little boys like you. Or ANY boys, for that fact."

Basically all her interactions with Moira. Their interactions are absolutely gold.
sweetie buttons chapter 29 . 8/15
Thank you so much for writing this story. It's the funniest story I've ever read and it's absolutely hilarious, I've read through it so many times and memorised every part of it and the jokes never get old.
sweetie buttons chapter 19 . 8/15
I've noticed that Bridget and June are literally tormenting Moira exactly how Alicia and Betty tormented June.
Glad eye moody chapter 29 . 8/14
I love this story
PLEASE UPDATE
sweetie buttons chapter 21 . 7/24
Oh wow, I LOVE June's psychologist appointment. If only I had the nerve to say that to my own counsellor...

I've noticed June often calls people "overdramatic" and "overreactive" when she's the biggest drama queen of them all.
sweetie buttons chapter 28 . 7/17
Have I mentioned that June is hilarious? A brat, but hilarious. I love her inner monologue so much!

I love their tutoring, with her getting all upset just because Alicia wouldn't let her write on top of the book. And her teasing Moira. Their relationship is gold. And Bridget is so thick.