Reviews for June's Diary
This story's really good, but there's one problem with it. The tv show 'Ugly Betty' hadn't been invented at the time this was set, so there's no reason for June to call Betty 'Ugly Betty', but besides that, it's really good, and funny as well. This is like, my 1000x time reading it, and this still never fails to amuse me...:)
chdal10 chapter 29 . 8/18/2014
Please update!
anonon chapter 2 . 8/7/2014
ew incest
Tanya Ria chapter 29 . 8/1/2014
Cool!
Ava chapter 29 . 7/21/2014
Hilarious! I was laughing so hard I almost died!
Guest chapter 5 . 5/31/2014
This never gets old. I've been reading this for a while now, and every time I come back to it, the jokes are still as fresh and funny as they firstly were. I loved how June shaved off Alicia and Betty's eyebrows, and how they dyed her hair blue! This is something I can totally imagine those characters doing! Please update this story soon x)
Guest chapter 29 . 12/12/2013
oh its so cool are you going to do a dairy of junes at malory towers
Niamh the cool chapter 1 . 9/6/2013
This is really great! I love the way you made it from June's point of view, and that you combined Bridget and Moria into it. All the the cousins were great and I really enjoyed it. Thanks!
Guest chapter 29 . 6/24/2013
Please let June and George enc up happily every it so far
Guest chapter 14 . 6/23/2013
Love it
Pre-Ragnarok chapter 29 . 2/16/2013
I need cookies! (::) (::) (::) I'm so happy this fanfic has been updated at last!
DoNotOpenTheBox chapter 29 . 2/16/2013
Nice 's weird to think how many hours this story made me laugh. I don't know if your thinking about it or anything but you should do a sequel.
DoNotOpenTheBox chapter 28 . 12/7/2012
loving this fanfic
Guest chapter 28 . 9/3/2012
Finish up! Interesting so far
Pre-Ragnarok chapter 1 . 9/1/2012
I love this fanfic, it's awesome!