Reviews for I Ran
Ajfflady chapter 1 . 12/20/2017
I'm a sucker for New Moon fics. I feel you did his emotions justice. Good work.
KimCee1066 chapter 1 . 5/2/2011
I literally have tears in my eyes after reading this. Very moving. "I had an eternity to be tortured by memories of my life with her." Please write more! Other than the honeymoon night, Edward's time away from Bella is the "missing" Twilight scenes I most want to read.
IamKrystalSoul chapter 1 . 10/12/2010
okay you published this over a year ago, you have to update it I'll cry youre just so fantastic I can't even take it please PLEASE finish this fic!
Loving lady chapter 1 . 2/23/2010
This is the way Edward was feeling! I know it!
sweetmama77 chapter 1 . 2/17/2010
*sobs* Really good!

P.S. Yes, I'm one of Libby's friends. :)
Sugargirl5 chapter 1 . 8/1/2009
So beautiful and sad... :'( I cry every time I read New Moon and this also made me cry...
Ivy Kelley chapter 1 . 7/18/2009
I always wanted Edward's POV on this part of New Moon. I know Stephanie Meyer wrote an outtake that gave insight to where Edward was durting the seperation but I always wanted to feel what he was feeling when he let her go. Fantastic job!
sanguinescriptor chapter 1 . 1/12/2009
This is actually really good... please continue!
libbylou862 chapter 1 . 1/12/2009
Wow. This is fantastic! It really portrays the agony that Edward had to be going through. VERY well-written! All the details are there that coincide with the book, which I really like. There isn't anything that I could suggest to improve it...Great job - can't wait for another installment!
Ionlymeanttostayawhile chapter 1 . 1/12/2009
Ouch...I winced when I read the bleak words "maybe that would help me in the years to come"! This chapter is well written and completely in character. Even though we all know the outcome of this episode, it's utterly devastating and you have captured this perfectly. I eagerly await more.
QuailingQuazar chapter 1 . 1/12/2009
UGH!

1 page?

This was excellent!

Please continue!
Erestellea chapter 1 . 1/9/2009
Great job; very moving. I hope you keep writing to Italy. I love reading Edward's perspective!
tetelestai chapter 1 . 1/9/2009