Reviews for Minerva and the Boggart
FlashFiction chapter 1 . 7/12/2012
I am definitely convinced that this could be her Boggart! It's so hard to tell with someone as strong as Minerva, but I think this explains a lot and could definitely be a canon feature of the character.
Lyra124 chapter 1 . 4/23/2011
Love it!
Aleize Claire chapter 1 . 4/4/2011
that was great! i loved the last line
charlie alice chapter 1 . 2/16/2011
loved it!
Susan M. M chapter 1 . 4/19/2010
Very nice, and completely in character!
emjay79 chapter 1 . 10/15/2009
Wow! This story is awesome! What a fantastic premise. I think you so accurately captured McGonagall's character and it is no small feat that you did so in so few words.

Amazing! Gorgeous writing
wigglesfunk chapter 1 . 8/18/2009
Oh I loved the last line! Ron is always good for a laugh. But that's so sad that Minerva's fear is letting her students down. Excellent story, going on my favorites!
Merciful Heavens chapter 1 . 3/31/2009
I adored it! Lovely story! And you are correct, our fears do sometimes change over time. You write beautifully! Wonderful idea!
fairydustandcansofspam chapter 1 . 1/18/2009
lol oh god! lol "As soon as I've Obliviated you." wow. She's a very maternal teacher.
Gynji chapter 1 . 1/10/2009
Wow that was very good. A very good look at a teachers fears espically our Minerva's. Looking forward to more stories from you.

Gynji
LinZE chapter 1 . 1/10/2009
I have complete faith that underneath her steely exterior Minerva cares so deeply for and feels so responsible for her charges (and no doubt everyone else) that it tares her apart.

thanks for sharing - I've really enjoyed this piece

xLx
SylvaDragon chapter 1 . 1/9/2009
That was excellent, so in character, I could quite imagine something like that being Minerva's boggart.
DarkBeta chapter 1 . 1/9/2009
i really like your insight into Minerva. (and into teachers!) yes, of course this is what she sees on those dark nights lying awake . . . .

my one quibble is that "Obliviate" may be a little much of an over-reaction for students who have finally seen that a teacher is human too.

glad to see you finally have a story here!

with all best wishes,