Reviews for First Ever Self Insert Oliver Wood Romance
amber.for now chapter 1 . 4/9/2009

just

ceestar chapter 1 . 7/10/2004
Beautiful! Though...Oliver was there...why? He's already graduated by the Yule Ball, not that I'm complaining, imagning myself in this story was...hgeart melting...if only my brother wasn't shooting plastic monkies, flys and balls at me...
x0SilverFeathersx0 chapter 1 . 1/13/2004
*Giggle*Well I bet right now youre a hero of some Oliver Fan girls.*Giggles again*Well nice fic!
Volinde-Greenleaf chapter 1 . 10/5/2003
this is great... oliver wood is completely gorgeous...
The Loozer chapter 1 . 7/31/2003
::drool:: I LOVE THIS! Oliver Wood is so hot! ::drools more::

Great job!
Katie Mae chapter 1 . 7/14/2003
That was AWESOME!

I got:

Gryffindor, Hermione, Red & Gold, Hermione, Katie Smith, Parvati, Ron & Harry, Katie's, Hero, blue, blonde, Katie, Katie!

btw, a First Ever Self Insert Percy Weasley Romance is a great idea! YOu should do FESIHPR after that! I'll give you cookies if you can figure it out!
Rosi chapter 1 . 6/30/2003
WO! Loved that- almost as much as i love Oliver Wood. M..
me chapter 1 . 6/26/2003
that was bloody brilliant! i inserted my name alot ;)! great idea very original and fun!

me!
PenguinFlavoredFilm chapter 1 . 6/24/2003
(screams of joy) yay! hehehe! i love wood to death! :D thanks for making this, lol.
Funky Norwegian Bunny Friend chapter 1 . 6/8/2003
This was hysterically funny, and as a huge fan of Sean Biggerstaff/Oliver Wood, I enjoyed the immensely flattering feeling YOUR fic gave me.

Are you sure you shouldn't put this in the Parody-category?

Love this!

TTFN; your FNBF
time.to.go.a.little.nuts chapter 1 . 5/7/2003
Hee Hee i like this one. i love Sean biggerstaff so much. N E ways love your fic so far.
HPandLOTRfanatic chapter 1 . 4/8/2003
::giggles:: I loved it! You should make a second chapter or something. ::swoons::

~ME~
winteraura chapter 1 . 1/2/2003
Very cute idea. :) I like it.
Remus Is Mine chapter 1 . 12/6/2002
Sigh... Oliver Wood... *she drifts off into her own little world dreamily thinking of that gorgeous Oliver Wood*. Great idea you have here!
Rexy chapter 1 . 9/30/2002
Hey! This is ThePsychedelicTurtles, I was just too lazy to sign in. I really love all of your stories, they're all wonderful! *claps and strolls off*