Reviews for Off Topic
Very well written.
Team Major Whitlock chapter 1 . 3/10/2013
I loved it, poor Harry
Miriam1 chapter 1 . 11/26/2012
I can imagine why Harry would declare that he's done something wrong, as whatever lesson Vernon tried to teach him was "overlooked".

Dear heavens, but this was painful. I'm glad that Harry has finally opened up to someone. And it is curious to see WHY he opened up to Severus.

Well done.

Sincerely,
Miriam
Darklight-phoenix chapter 1 . 1/18/2011
i think you should write a sequel. you have excellent ideas that can be made into a story
Cassandra30 chapter 1 . 5/15/2010
No way would Severus just walk away from this! No way! And at school? That was Dumbledore!
Badbonita chapter 1 . 10/30/2009
I don't know which part was more horrible - that he was raped (that is what I interpreted his comments to mean), the lessons learned or the distant cold manner in which the lessons were learned.

Well done. Disturbing and, unfortunately, it happens all too often.

Thanks for the view.
Lady Knight Keladry chapter 1 . 7/21/2009
I, I am shocked. Damn it, I should have read the stupid warning. It's a good fic, just very very sad once the implications set in.
yummytimelord chapter 1 . 3/25/2009
Oh that's so sad, poor Harry. I like the way you have Severus's thoughts after each line of Harry's essay, I love seeing someones line of thought as it changes or comes to a realisation. Very nice in a very sad way, um that sounds funny but hopefully you get it )
jimmy-barnes-13 chapter 1 . 2/21/2009
That was really written, very sad too, well done :)
Someone aka Me chapter 1 . 2/11/2009
Wow. This is really well written!

(*_*)
darkorangecat chapter 1 . 2/6/2009
Well-written; I like how you intertwine the words of what Harry has written with Snape's thoughts. It is amazing what some students will write about when given an assignment to write something (as innocuous as it may seem), leaving a teacher with much more than he or she bargained for and opening up an opportunity to get that student help.
Mistress DragonFlame chapter 1 . 1/20/2009
Interesting, but there's nothing really to this; no sure ending. It's implied, of course, but whatever.
ebec11 chapter 1 . 1/20/2009
I don't think you should do a sequel. The ending hangs perfectly, like a really good piece of work should. The best stories have a ending that makes the reader think after reading it, and you'll managed to do that here. I've never been able to do that.

This was really moving, though I did see a few grammical errors. Not that I really care, but I wasn't sure if you noticed.

(Also, in some of your other pieces, you spell dying wrong. Once you spelled it dieing and once you spelled it dyeing.)

Besides that though, I really enjoy your writing, from what I've read so far!
Ichigo Mirai chapter 1 . 1/20/2009
this is really sad... poor harry...
Angelfirenze chapter 1 . 1/20/2009
This was indescribable. I...wonder what Snape will do with this information in the future - say nothing of Dumbledore possibly knowing Harry is at least being harmed and willfully blinding himself to the consequences of his interference in one boy's life.

This was painful to read and even more painful to consider afterward.