Reviews for Here and Now
Lil' DeiDei chapter 14 . 6/24
I see that it has been a while since you updated, and I hope all is well. Life has a way f slowing us down while passing too quickly sometimes.

This story, and its companion tale, is intriguing and well-written. I look forward to reading more, if that becomes possible. Your details are well thought out and the story line seems plausible.
puiwaihin chapter 14 . 6/7
Ah, it's been 5 years since you updated this. I understand if you have lost interest and there's no way you will go back and complete it. However, it deserves to be wrapped up. How about a flash forward chapter or two that shows how Naruto and Orochimaru turn out?
puiwaihin chapter 6 . 6/7
Enjoyable so far
sweetandsimple1 chapter 14 . 5/19
I really wish you'd update, or at the very least give us a sort of epilogue chapter to wrap everything up...
Hi. My name is Marshall, but I'd prefer to go by TheWhiteGhetto or Darsh Nagareboshi. I just finished reading all of the chapters, both the original and the sequel. I have to say that this story is incredible. I absolutely love it. You are an incredible author, seriously. I've been reading stories for over seven years on this website, most about Naruto, and this is one of my favorites. It's the longest, most thought-out story I've read yet! I love it. I know it's been about 5ish years since you last updated anything, but please continue with this story! It's amazing! It's very rare to find a story as good as this one, and I'd love to see what happens next! I plan on writing a story soon, with the goal of a million words. I haven't officially become an author on the website yet, but I will be soon. Honestly, I really hope you continue to write this story. And yes, I really can be considered one to judge a story, for both my experience (both writing and reading), and the range of stories I've read. Seriously, there are some stories out there with the whole plot line being Hinata asking Naruto: "Y yu no lovs meh two?" Yes, they exist. This is truely and amazing story, and I hope you continue it someday. I won't say I'm a great author, but if you would like someone else to finish it, I would be honored to. I really want to see how this ends. Thank you, for writing such a great story. ¡Hasta!
jcampbellohten chapter 14 . 4/12
Noooo! Not another incomplete! *sigh* Well, at least it didn't end on a cliffhanger. One could even say it ended between arcs, unless there would be another chapter dealing with the cleanup. That's a relatively clean stopping point, even if a lot of stuff is still left completely open-ended.

Anyway, GREAT story(/stories). I really like that it wasn't just another fix-it story, it was a lot more... mature, I guess, and realistic, than any other Peggy Sue fics I've read. Very well-written, very well-plotted, and thoroughly engaging. I like the parallels to canon story arcs. I like that you use "Third/Fourth/Fifth" rather than "Sandaime/Yondaime/Godaime," but I don't like that you use "Kyuubi/Ichibi/Bijuu" rather than "Nine-Tails/One-Tail/Tailed Beast(s)," "Jyuuken" rather than "Gentle Fist," etc. I like how you handled Gaara getting a power-up, too.

At this point I don't hold out much hope, I really, really, REALLY wish you'll continue this.
jcampbellohten chapter 11 . 4/12
Ohhh, what if this is a parallel to the Pain invasion, and Hinata jumps in and saves him again or someone else does, or... I had something, but I can't remember what. Well, maybe overcoming his fear/regaining his resolve is the parallel to regaining control after the seal almost totally opened against Pain.
jcampbellohten chapter 8 . 4/12
NO! No, Hinata, don't fall for it(/him)!
jcampbellohten chapter 4 . 4/11
Please, please, PLEASE let them get Naruto back home safely. I expect Orochimaru's ironic idea is to take over Naruto's body, huh? The Nine-Tails would eat him or something if he did, though, so maybe it's not the worst idea in the world...
Auto Cerebral Star chapter 13 . 3/30
KABUTO, YOU LITTLE SHITE! IT WAS YOU, WASN'T IT?

(And hey, Author! HOW COULD YOU? How could you set Sasuke up to look like a traitor? There're enough plots and suspicions and battles going around already! Give them poor kids a break, man...)
Auto Cerebral Star chapter 12 . 3/30
Only two more chapters... :(
This story is just infinitely fabulous, I really hope you do come back to it at some point.
Auto Cerebral Star chapter 7 . 3/29
I hope the Kyuubi's comment about personality issues means he's going to help Naruto get back to the way he was before... Naruto without his endless, cheerful optimism is not only weird, but genuinely depressing. :/
Auto Cerebral Star chapter 4 . 3/29
THANK. GOD.
Auto Cerebral Star chapter 1 . 3/29
If Naruto doesn't escape and/or get rescued REAL soon, I might have to stop reading, at least for a little while... Nothing against your writing - I just really, really hate these sorts of situations, and reading it isn't any fun for me. :/
The Zelos Wilder chapter 7 . 3/27
I think I'll stop reading here at chapter 7. Even though the suspense is killing me I dont wanna be left hanging off a cliff that I can't climb back on. ;) Even though you may never ever EVER see this, you've done a very good job with your fics and I didn't even realize that you did that DBZ story. Thanks for that too! So, um goodbye? I'll follow in hopes that a miracle happens.
2,031 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »