Reviews for Here and Now
Juan Esteban Reyes Bautista chapter 14 . 12/4/2020
Not to be pessimistic, but the author is probably dead.
JadenCrow chapter 13 . 11/13/2020
u almost never see naruto get depicted as a scared ninja and u played the plot real well
JadenCrow chapter 13 . 11/13/2020
well fucking done homie u made me scream noooo in my car on the way to work when I got to where you have stopped well done plot I luv what you did with naruto
Silva1234 chapter 14 . 10/11/2020
I'm sad. Ya know? I forgot the year and was like oh they updated in 2010, that's not too far off. But apparently, it's been 10 years. It's had to have hope you'll update anytime soon or even if ever. Anyways, on the off chance you do, I'll be here waiting and re-reading. Great book-hope to turn the next page soon!
lavenderlilacs2 chapter 14 . 9/30/2020
I couldn't stop reading this story or the one that came before. You write so well and your fight scenes are awesome. The mental anguish that Naruto goes through after being rescued from Orochimaru is so good. I love the way you've written all the characters. All their personalities are spot on and their development is very believable, especially Sasuke's. It shows great character development that Naruto is struggling with whether or not his friends can just be friends and not be manipulated by him. It seems from your author's notes that you may have lost inspiration for finishing this story. I hope you decide to continue it some time.
chaosreaver chapter 14 . 9/5/2020
Jeez, i just couldnt stop reading. I blazed through the first stroy and just couldnt eat this one up fast enough. I realize its been around 10 years now but i really hope we eventually get to see the conclusion of this banger of a story.
Guest chapter 7 . 5/7/2020
Reached chapter 7 and realised there was a first part to this
ashrod98 chapter 14 . 2/25/2020
Haha I know it’s been a decade but, any hope of reading the conclusion to this amazing story?
2020 chapter 14 . 1/26/2020
It's such a shame it's 2020. the story had so much potential.

please complete the story
Guest chapter 14 . 1/26/2020
All this talk of the demanding reviews and you can't even commit to a story when get What you wanted
Twixdaman chapter 15 . 1/10/2019
Just reread this story again. Just want to say thanks for writing! Every moment kept me enthralled. Reading time and again and here and now was practically all I did for the past two weeks!

Just want you to feel appreciated (if you ever read this lol)!
Twixdaman chapter 11 . 1/10/2019
So I know you don’t read these anymore. You probably don’t even use this email address. But this chapter was amazing. I wanted to cry for Naruto all throughout it.
TasteOfPie chapter 14 . 10/30/2018
Looks like the war ark of your story took too long for you. Don't worry, I understand that. Life also has a habit of getting in the way and being generally chaotic.

I read your first part of the fiction till now. It was fantastic. Should you ever decide to finish this, I'll return. Until then, thank you for the read and the hours of entertainment.
Parapraxis A51 chapter 14 . 10/18/2018
Naruto can't catch a break can he? Everything goes to hell so fast for him. Wonder what happens next.
romw chapter 1 . 6/6/2018
Has anyone adopted this story yet?
2,109 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »