Reviews for Here and Now
NarHina chapter 14 . 8/13
Please finish the story was great, the was a lot of anguish and emotional moments but they were good, but if won't finish please put the story up for adoption, so some one else can.

I really want to see Naruto and Hinata get together and though I am still hoping Hiroshi is a bad guy I understand if he wasn't or not and accept it, only because of the part it plays in the plot though, I personally still want him to pay for what he did to future Hinata and still be that same ass hole, so Hinata will see Naruto's point of view and apologies.

I hope you'll update soon and that there will be more NaruHina next chapter.

NarHina chapter 13 . 8/13
What the fuck was that last chapter you made it look like Hiroshi was the one responsible for the betrayal, not Ko I wouldn't mind so much if you didn't have Hiroshi say he was sorry while holding a kunai and that Naruto disappeared when he tried to grab him.

Beside that slip up, it was good, though still hoping Hiroshi isn't a good guy.

NarHina chapter 12 . 8/13
Damn that was great Hiroshi finally betrayed Hinata and proved Naruto right, I really hope he isn't under orochimaru influence, after everything he did to Hinata in the future and the way Hinata been acting with him I want her to at least see Naruto words had truth to them and feel guilty with how shes been acting towards Naruto after Hiroshi came along.

Sure Naruto wasn't in the right mind but anyone with half a brain could tell he only wanted to keep Hinata safe and happy, with what he knows about future Hiroshi its no surprise that he was being a but if an ass.

NarHina chapter 10 . 8/13
Liked how Naruto being confused about everything, but please let Hinata find out and apologize to Naruto because he really cares for her, but she just refuses to listen to reason.

True Naruto is wrong for wanting to control everything, but considering everything he's went through its understandable, he just wants to make sure all his friends live happily ever after.

Naruto not angry from lack of control he's angry that he is helpless to save everyone, especially since Hinata refuses to believe him.

Also Hinata never gave Naruto a chance how is someone who doesn't understand love supposes to say he loves someone.

Please make it NaruHina

NarHina chapter 9 . 8/13
Damn Hinata is Bullshiting herself think she can just move on I can't wait for her perfect image of Hiroshi comes crashing down and she realizes everything Naruto said was right.

She loves Naruto and is chose someone else because of a few words she's acting like a lost puppy that would just give herself to anyone who complemented her, she gets a complements from a guy and shes acting like shes ready to marry him.

I really hope Hinata gets it through her thick skull that he only want to use her.

NarHina chapter 2 . 8/13
I really hope Naruto feelings for Karin aren't romantic and so happy jiraiya is taking the title.

I liked how you did Gaara he's really changed and is different from Canon slightly since he isn't as willing to kill.

NarHina chapter 1 . 8/13
Damn loved it I really hope Hinata and Naruto happens and that damn Hyuga bastard dies in the most horrible way possible, damn traitor.

The ninja clans a letting the council run all other them.

dreaddragonknight chapter 9 . 7/11
speaking words of wisdom, let it be
dreaddragonknight chapter 8 . 7/11
i got it, i love those lines from Bleach its a truly badass moment
dreaddragonknight chapter 7 . 7/11
and now Kurama is back
dreaddragonknight chapter 6 . 7/11
a lot of manipulating and stuff going on, i like it
dreaddragonknight chapter 5 . 7/11
interesting most intersting
dreaddragonknight chapter 4 . 7/10
glorious... also FUCKING FINALLY!
dreaddragonknight chapter 3 . 7/10
damn cliffhanger, i hope the next part is as good as this has been
dreaddragonknight chapter 2 . 7/10