Reviews for Here and Now
Twixdaman chapter 15 . 1/10
Just reread this story again. Just want to say thanks for writing! Every moment kept me enthralled. Reading time and again and here and now was practically all I did for the past two weeks!

Just want you to feel appreciated (if you ever read this lol)!
Twixdaman chapter 11 . 1/10
So I know you don’t read these anymore. You probably don’t even use this email address. But this chapter was amazing. I wanted to cry for Naruto all throughout it.
TasteOfPie chapter 14 . 10/30/2018
Looks like the war ark of your story took too long for you. Don't worry, I understand that. Life also has a habit of getting in the way and being generally chaotic.

I read your first part of the fiction till now. It was fantastic. Should you ever decide to finish this, I'll return. Until then, thank you for the read and the hours of entertainment.
Parapraxis A51 chapter 14 . 10/18/2018
Naruto can't catch a break can he? Everything goes to hell so fast for him. Wonder what happens next.
romw chapter 1 . 6/6/2018
Has anyone adopted this story yet?
eshanlalani1 chapter 14 . 4/8/2018
Rip story
Guest chapter 14 . 9/8/2017
i am sad to see this story has been abandoned :(
if the author does check back in, please try to continue writing, it has been quite the journey to read. 3
Guest chapter 13 . 8/13/2017
Please I'm begging you return to this story is so good comrade ;-;
Li chapter 14 . 8/10/2017
Aw it's over:(
Li chapter 1 . 8/9/2017
I wish this was completed :( oh well I'll just read the rest tomorrow... (technically today but after I sleep since it's 1:22 am )even though it's not finished
Guest chapter 14 . 7/19/2017
Its disappointing to realize that this will probably never be updated after this long. I've enjoyed it. I'm glad you at least had Naruto come to his senses before life got in the way. While there are a lot of questions its not the worst place I've seen a story end. :)
the4bestgame chapter 14 . 7/10/2017
Hey, I'v really enjoyed this whole story but it hasn't been updated in ages? Is it still been written?
Kointoss chapter 14 . 7/7/2017
So here i am wondering when you're going to reveal that naruto and hiroshi are sleeper agents for orochimaru. Like you said, " one or two surviviors of missions would be changed." You would probably turn hiroshi first aftwr him becoming a pillar for hinata to lean on, either alienating the two of them further whwn naruto is forced to kill him.

Either way. Ill look forward to the next chapter.
Lonewolf1836 chapter 14 . 7/6/2017
So I'm positive that kabuto is definitely evil still probably waiting to be reactivated i mean if we look at the anime kabuto has been with orochimaru for many years before the exam even happen. love what you did with Rin. 3 also liked the fact that naruto was not overpowered and liked that those dark moments when he as captured one can make a very vivid image of it. Only thing i dont get is who is naruto going ro end up with hinata is a no go, sakura well its not gonna happen, only option i see is Karin its not rare for one to fall for the jailer after such time has passed and been hinted a bit, or naruto will die at the end i could also see it happen the character in the story is bearly even sane anymore and we can see ptsd at its highest.
charm13insomnia chapter 14 . 6/12/2017
damn came to the end hope you aren't dead
2,099 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »