Reviews for Here and Now
please update chapter 14 . 8/2/2011
please please please update! I'm dying Over here :(
LancelotQuanta chapter 14 . 8/1/2011
yay please update, and dont forget to backstab naruto a few more times, i like that
joke chapter 13 . 8/1/2011
"Bitch," he muttered under his breath.

"What was that?" Karin growled, rounding on him.

"I said I have an itch,"
Lyiem chapter 14 . 7/22/2011
Here and Now/Time and Again are such great fics. You haven't updated in a year, so I guess it's safe to say you've abandoned the story?

*cue monologue where I come up with an awesome argument to get you back to writing*

I hope you come back to Here and Now someday.
Evenstar1389 chapter 14 . 7/22/2011
Awesome story, Ive been hooked onto it for the past few days. The battle scenes were super descriptive, and the story so well researched, and i like how the Naru x Hin romance is going xD and i really like this story

Please please update it soon! Onegai
flairina chapter 14 . 7/21/2011
Please, please, UPDATE! I. NEED. MORE!
ALcawN chapter 14 . 7/18/2011
Please update, this is one of the greatest fics out there and you leave me craving for more.
lody-el chapter 14 . 7/18/2011
if the next chapter is ready, I want it !
sensualkidney13 chapter 8 . 7/13/2011
ah, right after I read the naruto-sasuke scene I skipped right to the bottom and clicked reply to say "that's def from bleach" but the A/N beat me to it. And I concur; definitely one of the greatest scenes in any manga I've read so far (and that's quite a lot).
pandamaestro chapter 14 . 7/9/2011
Yes so I have just read 20 reviews on how you have not update over a year. I understand the feeling, though as a big fan of your works from about a year ago when you quit updating, i came back to re-read my favorites and this was one of them, i was crushed that it had progressed no further than the last time i was left hanging. Please please please come back and finish this so the rest of us don't die from anticipation of maybe nothing to come or just step up to the plate and tell us that it has discontinued so we can rest in peace! You're just such a wonderful writer and this was such a good story, i hate for it to be in such a state.
SilverDreamsCA chapter 14 . 7/5/2011
Any chance you'll come back and update :) I just can't stand Danzo getting away and turning Konoha into his vision of a powerful village ugh! Plus I really really want Naruto to realize he LOVES Hinata! And OMG Sasuke's feelings for Sakura coming to a head sigh, I'm such a girl hehe. Your war btw is awesomely written man your fight scenes are so great i can see it! great sequel!
Lerris chapter 14 . 7/4/2011
Perhaps I skipped over it accidentally, but I don't remember seeing what Jiraya and Tsunade were doing during all of this... Beyond that, if you take Here and Now as a whole, the only overall comment that comes to mind is you may have too many battles. On a lesser note, the ability to convert people to sleeper agents appears to be exceedingly powerful, unless they find a weakness of it... Nevertheless the story remains interesting.
Lerris chapter 11 . 7/4/2011
That was interesting. It is good to see Naruto finally stand up for himself again.
Lerris chapter 10 . 7/4/2011
I like this story quite a bit, even if, in the interest of time I am skipping some parts. I am, however, getting annoyed with how pathetic Naruto is acting with respect to Hinata. At the very least he should have explained to Hinata why he didn't want her to see that guy. Also, she is a Ninja, and has almost by definition grown up earlier than most. Certainly she deserves to know the truth.
Despair chapter 2 . 6/24/2011
Dear author

I look into you eyes without emotion, yet a single tear runs down my face. At first I thought this was going to be a epic story of epic stories, but my thought was in haste. We want to see Naruto fight, working hard to overcome his plight. Why do you do this to us? This story was an action story, not one of watching Naruto rot away. Though I know Naruto will escape, I still do dread that day. Simply because I can see where this fic is going, and I don't want to read a long hurt/confurt naruto story. I want to read a action Naruto story of the caliber of this story when Naruto was free.

Depressed, Reader In Dispair

(that is not the name I normally go by)
1,991 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »