Reviews for Here and Now
flaming rose chapter 4 . 1/24/2013
I loved the end of this chapter! Sooooo nicceeee!
jaelin910 chapter 3 . 1/19/2013
danzo winning in just about any way makes me want to blow up konoha...even just as a 'fuck you' to the smug, treasonous bastard
SERIOSLYNICK chapter 14 . 1/16/2013
Update soon! This story is awesome! The only thing disappointing is Han's capture (wipes a tear). Oh well, it's still awesome. I hope Yugito doesn't die either- or any of the jinchuriki, for that matter. If you introduce another Jinchuriki, can I suggest Utakana (if I got the name right)? In case you didn't know him, he is the 6-Tails (Rokubi) jinchuriki, and uses bubbles as an attack. Fu too. I don't know much about her, just that she has green hair and orange eyes, and is the 7-Tails host. Kirabi is cool, but I thought his name was Killer Bee. Whatever. Naruto should gain mastery over the Kyuubi and kick butt!
ARCtheElite chapter 14 . 1/6/2013
Well, here's another review hoping to spur you on to continue writing - I spent several days reading the two stories whenever I had a moment to spare, and throroughly enjoyed it. I saw on your profile that you try and finish whatever you start, so hopefully this isn't an exception :D
heather XD chapter 14 . 1/4/2013
Awww man your last update was 2010! We are in 2013! Ugh I really really really liked this story ...
AviatorsGrandScheme chapter 14 . 1/2/2013
*pokes* yo, you alive there?
SeraphimXII chapter 1 . 12/18/2012
Please for the love of all that is good- tell me you're still updating! o_o I read the first part and it was absolutely amazing! I'll wait and hope. Thanks for the epic universe.
trevorami chapter 14 . 12/7/2012
This and the previous story are a couple of my favorites. Can't wait until its continued, although it looks like its not gonna happen \
SilveredFoxeh chapter 11 . 11/28/2012
IASHjdsh .

As I approach the end of what you have written I only hope that it wraps up nicely for the moment, and since it is not labeled as complete, someday - no matter how many years pass or it takes, this sees an update. You've brought this tale very far - so far I have not seen anything else to rival it with Naruto. I agree with whoever else I saw recently (on one of your fanart pages for this story) that I've never read another story where team 7 did not get the wave mission. Unique, exciting, and I definitely want to know the end to this journey.

Thanks for writing it! Off to go read what is left.
eneath chapter 14 . 11/25/2012
So I finished this and 'Time and Again' and I just wanted to let you know I enjoyed them greatly. This probably won't ever get finished, maybe you don't even hear of me reading this, but if you do, I just wanted to let you know I think this was very well written. So thanks for writing this!
Tomon chapter 14 . 11/17/2012
Damn, this is one of the most amazing time travel fic and not only in Naruto universe and you seemed stll full of ideas at the end of this chapter. It's really a shame.

Maybe sometimes in the future you will come back to finish your excellent work but probably not.

Thanks you for it anyway, it was really a pleasure to read, even if it's left unfinished and open.

For me, Naruto finally understood his feeling for Hinata after he came to terms with his age and with help of his, this time real friend manage to beat Orochimaru, defeat Akatsuki and supress ninja world war. He will be great Hokage even though he will have his flaws. Hinata as his wife finallly do what is neccesary with Hyuuga clan and Sasuke will be the hero who avenged his clan, though he never find out the truth about Itachu - exactly what was his older brother wish :) If you ever want to correct my prediction, feel free to do so! I and not only I will be really happy about it
Ragcaty chapter 14 . 11/12/2012
As far as time travel fanfictions go, yours is definitely one of the top.
I love how you don't assume everything will go fine and dandy starting over Naruto's life, but even better are the new plot twists you introduce! The characters never seem off, and they are all fleshed out with individual quirks and personalities.
Hope you continue this story, because its definitely one I can't keep away from!
Guest chapter 14 . 11/12/2012
It's a fantastic story so far, but I noticed it's been awhile since it was updated. Hopefully you'll start it back up sometime soon.
leofarage chapter 14 . 11/3/2012
Best fic ever. The only other that can compare to this one is Patient Mountain's "Legend of the Fox". Sadly this one won't be finished apparently /

But anyway, very well written. Great work.
Unknownmusic chapter 14 . 10/28/2012
AMAZING. JUST...AMAZING. I LITERALLY READ THIS AND THE STORY BEFORE IT IN ONE DAY. BEST RETURN TO THE PAST FANFIC OF NATURO EVER. PLEASE FINISH THIS!
2,073 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »