Reviews for Here and Now
Azhwi chapter 14 . 2/1/2012
Love this story and the one before it.

I really appreciate Naruto's struggle with the age differences. I can't imagine having a relationship with someone that is what - twenty years younger? Then again, if they are the same people, just their age is different, then their personalities wouldn't have changed all that much... and I loved them when they were older - in my own timeline... Ack. My brain. :D

Looking forward to an update on this story. Thanks for writing it!
Sheaman chapter 14 . 1/31/2012
Considering it's been almost two years since the last update, I'm going to go out on a limb and say that the summer didn't actually bring a timelier update schedule.

You did miss one instance of Sajin:

""That drunkard Roshi the Volcano and that bastard Sajin?" the Raikage almost laughed. "They don't stand a chance against Bee and Yugito!""

In Orochimaru Gaiden

Overall, I quite enjoy your story. You came up with a great deal of unusual ideas, predicted a number of canon concepts, and took this fic places that I rarely or never have seen before.

(You are right in that you are not the only one to give the Nibi the ability to puppet the dead, btw. There was one other, at least, with a Groundhog Day Peggy Sue Naruto and Sasuke, in which Yugito could do so-but with her, it was much more limited, more used for postmortem interrogation).

I found myself enjoying a great many of the twists, though you are an evil genius at making things so damn ambiguous that I don't know who's on which side all of the time, heh.

For the record, I think that Kabuto is a sleeper agent that just hasn't "woken up" yet-his teammate Yoroi's final cry that "No! This wasn't how it was supposed to go!" is potentially innocuous but smacks of a subtle hint to me-and I don't think that Hiroshi actually changed, though I don't think the likelihood that he's actively and willingly working with Orochimaru is very high. I could be wrong, of course, and I probably am not 100% correct, but it's what I think

I hope that you will post more soon, so I can see what happens next :)
Mon Esprit Libre chapter 14 . 1/26/2012
New chapter? o_O
Procusi chapter 14 . 1/26/2012
Thank god it's over. I almost died from a wangst overdose.
Procusi chapter 10 . 1/26/2012
'I'm so fucking worthless, it's almost funny.' That's a pretty good summary of this entire story. I wish I had known it was such an emo fic before I started - you really took the wangst knob and turned it all the way up.
Beyogi chapter 14 . 1/24/2012
Ugh... now that this story stopped to be totally depressing you stopped writing :(

This story is pretty awesome and I really hope Hinata will end up with Naruto.

I hope there will be another chapter.

Beyogi
meggoneggo chapter 14 . 1/19/2012
it took me, like, 2 fucking weeks just to read this story and the one that is before it. thats like over 50 chapters that are all 25 pages each. my god. you better update this. at least ONCE. my eyes are fried.

side note.

you mentioned that both kiba and jaryia were scratched by kumo nin. are they sleeper agents too? you said that it had to be applied by a jutsu, but it would be the perfect opertunity to rise up some interest. or something. whatever, just update. please. my eyes beg you.
traviswj chapter 14 . 1/15/2012
This is a truely great story, and a worthy sequel, I hope you get around to continuing it one day.
Wandering the Arid Sea chapter 14 . 1/10/2012
Remember reading this a long time ago and giving up on Time and Again since I didn't like the pace or what naruto was doing...

But reading it again after stumbling across it on the tvtropes page... _

Masterfully done. It took a while but you've built a beautifully rendered world with multiple factions and characters heading in all sorts of directions. Is Kabuto working as a triple or perhaps even quintuplet agent ? Will Naruto take the Hat from Danzo ? Hiroshi...good or evil ? You've taken the time travel to a whole new level :D

Love what you've done with this and Here and Now.

10/10

Here's to you finding the time, inspiration and energy to continue this story.
Burnzs chapter 14 . 1/6/2012
Its a great story and I can't wait to read more.
Blah x 1000 chapter 14 . 1/2/2012
You are incredible! I love the depth you provided to each of the characters... Best time travel fic that I've read..and I also believe this is the longest Naruto time travel fic (counting the previous one too) on this site..and if it isn't, it comes close!

AMAZING!
MadnessLover chapter 14 . 12/30/2011
Great story. I know it's been over a year since the last update, but that doesn't mean I can't hope for a new one soon...
philia.bluecat chapter 10 . 12/22/2011
I really like your story, the way you write makes comprehend how the characters feel. I also loved Time and Again. I really love how you portray Hinata, she's quite sweet and badass But I kinda wish that you didn't bring Rin into the story. I had this image of a kind sweet girl of her and now you crushed that image T.T And I find it a bit unrealistic that Kakashi didn't kill her, I think he would have done that...and Naruto began to piss me off because of his way of thinking that he has to control his friends lifes, but I'm glad he has pulled himself together a bit. And I wanted to point out that you make some spelling errors. But all in all, your story is good. A bit of angst (I love angst haha), the right amount of action and character developement...Keep it up! :)
firelordozaie chapter 14 . 12/14/2011
Good story is good. Lots of twists, lots of turns, and lots of plots and plans. Just the way I like it.

I could do with it being finished, but assuming this is it(and based on the fact it hasn't been updated in about a year and a half, i would wager it won't be finished at all), I am still pretty satisfied overall.

Trying to out think the story as it progresses is a hobby of mine, and this one has been one of the toughest in some time. I particularly like the way certain characters have turned out, Naruto, Sasuke, and Gaara in particular. Also the role reversal during the 'retrieve Naruto' arc was great. Playing up the fact that Naruto believed his rescue party was in fact not such was also great.

My only real problem with the story is the idea that Naruto (who was supposed to be thirty something in the future i believe) would have no interest in any of his peers (pre capture i can understand however), Most 40 year olds still find attractive 20 year olds attractive... actually real age tends not to matter so much as 'apparent' age. While I could see him making the 'logical' argument that they were too young comparatively to his mental age, I find it hard to believe that his hormones and emotions wouldn't have gotten the better of him regardless (much like they did in the scene where hinata stopped him). Lust is one of those thing that is more closely tied with physiology than psychology, which means that being in his younger body would have caused him to react physiologically like his 12 year old self, even if he didn't react that way psychologically.

all in all though many more positives than negatives I hope someday this actually gets finished, though i won't get my hopes up.
freedomtoaster chapter 14 . 12/12/2011
"Gaara looked at the man and raised an eyebrow as if to ask "what do you think I am?" The man looked away, abashed."

Gaara has no eyebrows!

You write lieeeeeeeees. D:

Still majorly impressed with the fight scenes...Those take skill!

Also loving all the connections you're pulling, the completely different way things are happening...*cackles Madly*

Naruto's dilemmas...ohdamnilovethem. BEAUTIFUL. they make him seem so humanIt's amazing how you've managed to do this. his thought process...I've never seen anyone write anything like it before. I'm so pleased with the way you went in depth with the whole "I'm like orochimaru" thing, and didn't just leave it as a passing worry. You really delved into it, and for that I salute you good sir. ALSO loving the Hinata Dilemma. I just don't know how to describe it...he doesn't just seem human...he seems real, Like he's not so far up on that justice pedestal, and i can see the things he's thinking. I'm reading this, and instead of thinking "Wow, I can't believe he actually kenw the right thing to do" I feel like "HOLY SHIT that's how I would feel, I'd have no freaking CLUE what to do...but...OH DAMN LOOK AT THAT he's figuring it out!"

Yeah.