Reviews for Here and Now
trevorami chapter 14 . 12/7/2012
This and the previous story are a couple of my favorites. Can't wait until its continued, although it looks like its not gonna happen \
SilveredFoxeh chapter 11 . 11/28/2012
IASHjdsh .

As I approach the end of what you have written I only hope that it wraps up nicely for the moment, and since it is not labeled as complete, someday - no matter how many years pass or it takes, this sees an update. You've brought this tale very far - so far I have not seen anything else to rival it with Naruto. I agree with whoever else I saw recently (on one of your fanart pages for this story) that I've never read another story where team 7 did not get the wave mission. Unique, exciting, and I definitely want to know the end to this journey.

Thanks for writing it! Off to go read what is left.
eneath chapter 14 . 11/25/2012
So I finished this and 'Time and Again' and I just wanted to let you know I enjoyed them greatly. This probably won't ever get finished, maybe you don't even hear of me reading this, but if you do, I just wanted to let you know I think this was very well written. So thanks for writing this!
Tomon chapter 14 . 11/17/2012
Damn, this is one of the most amazing time travel fic and not only in Naruto universe and you seemed stll full of ideas at the end of this chapter. It's really a shame.

Maybe sometimes in the future you will come back to finish your excellent work but probably not.

Thanks you for it anyway, it was really a pleasure to read, even if it's left unfinished and open.

For me, Naruto finally understood his feeling for Hinata after he came to terms with his age and with help of his, this time real friend manage to beat Orochimaru, defeat Akatsuki and supress ninja world war. He will be great Hokage even though he will have his flaws. Hinata as his wife finallly do what is neccesary with Hyuuga clan and Sasuke will be the hero who avenged his clan, though he never find out the truth about Itachu - exactly what was his older brother wish :) If you ever want to correct my prediction, feel free to do so! I and not only I will be really happy about it
Ragcaty chapter 14 . 11/12/2012
As far as time travel fanfictions go, yours is definitely one of the top.
I love how you don't assume everything will go fine and dandy starting over Naruto's life, but even better are the new plot twists you introduce! The characters never seem off, and they are all fleshed out with individual quirks and personalities.
Hope you continue this story, because its definitely one I can't keep away from!
Guest chapter 14 . 11/12/2012
It's a fantastic story so far, but I noticed it's been awhile since it was updated. Hopefully you'll start it back up sometime soon.
leofarage chapter 14 . 11/3/2012
Best fic ever. The only other that can compare to this one is Patient Mountain's "Legend of the Fox". Sadly this one won't be finished apparently /

But anyway, very well written. Great work.
Unknownmusic chapter 14 . 10/28/2012
AMAZING. JUST...AMAZING. I LITERALLY READ THIS AND THE STORY BEFORE IT IN ONE DAY. BEST RETURN TO THE PAST FANFIC OF NATURO EVER. PLEASE FINISH THIS!
Guest chapter 14 . 10/25/2012
I'm still holding out hope that you've just been heavily delayed, because it would be a massive shame for such a great story to die just as things weren't entirely depressing any more.
fall-into-life chapter 14 . 10/25/2012
I really wish this fic weren't dead. I got into the first installment because I saw it was complete, not knowing the sequel was unfinished and dead, so I became incredibly attached to the characters and setting- then this. It's been two years, so I hold out little hope you'll continue this fic, and this is upsetting.
Freidon chapter 14 . 10/19/2012
This is one of the best stories I've read on fanfiction. Heck, this is definitely the best Naruto fanfiction I've ever read. It's a pity to see it suddenly hiatus. This may sound a little creepy, but I'm actually worried about you. I haven't seen any other author activity in about two years. If you've just moved on past fanfiction, please let the followers know. Just want confirmation that you're still in good health. :)

In any case, I'm literally speechless about how wonderful this story is. It's well-written and in character every step of the way...just plain fantastic.
Mysterious One D chapter 14 . 10/16/2012
After nearly 2 and a half years of stagnancy there will probably not be anther chapter to this fic. I hope that I am greatly mistaken. You have created a great story. It took me nearly three days to get through the first story and to this point. It was a great ride. This is certainly one of the best Naruto fanfics on the site. It could possibly be the best. I'll even go so far as to say I like this story a lot better than current Naruto continuity.

I really liked the idea that Naruto was too caught in making things better that he forgot to actually be their friend. I think the relationship between Naruto and Hinata is well done. I also like your portrayal of Sasuke. He's still moody, but he's not the complete emo a-hole that Kishimoto has turned him into.

If you ever continue this story, and I really sincerely hope you do, please leave Obito dead and buried. Let him be the kind-hearted boy whose blast act was to give his eye to his best friend.

Thank you for writing. I would happily read anything else you might put out.
fokker333 chapter 14 . 10/14/2012
Oi, please update!
Guest chapter 14 . 10/11/2012
I hope you update this soon :(
RespectTheInternet chapter 14 . 10/5/2012
Good story, been stuck reading this for hours
2,066 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »