Reviews for Here and Now
crimsonstain chapter 1 . 1/11/2009
So I didn't find out that you had a sequel going, or that Time and Again was finished, until a few minutes ago. I was quite surprised...Anyways, the sequel looks like it will be just as interesting as the first one.

Have I told you that you have a talent for making long chapters continue being interesting? Not many people can do it, though many try. It really annoys me since they just keep on dragging chapters continuously, when it can just be broken up into several chapters.

Anyways, great job, I love the way that you brought Karin in and gave her a bit of a backstory. We don't see that in canon.

So, keep up the good work, I can't wait for the next chapter, and update soon!

HAPPY NEW YEAR!
Jack chapter 1 . 1/11/2009
Auugh, so glad to see Here And Now at long last. I been checking pretty dang frequently since you announced the new story, and I'm very happy with it! It's still one of my favorite stories, and i can't wait to get back into it!
Broken Sexed Up Bloody Kitten chapter 1 . 1/11/2009
Loved... Update ASAP!
Marz1 chapter 1 . 1/11/2009
so far a good start, and a crazy long first chapter too. Poor Naruto, i hope he doesn't go straight from the snake jerks dungeon to the akatsuki dungeon. And what's wrong with the 3rd? is he just old or is someone poisining him? anyway good stuff, update soon!
Shinen no Hikari chapter 1 . 1/11/2009
i think you're info on the sanbi jinchuuriki is illogical since the current mizukage is the true leader of the akatsuki madrara uchiha even though it would explain how they found him. anyway great chapter glad your back yadayada i would comment more but currently my computer is down so i'm stuck doing this on my nintendo wii (it's a great back up for such occasions but still it's a pain in the ass) but i still must say update soon.
Darlantana chapter 1 . 1/10/2009
Ah...so nice to read again :D

Yay for new chapter!
Jay-F chapter 1 . 1/10/2009
Ah... Yes, finally got my fix. Glad to see you writing again. Gaara kind of confuses me in this fic; his motives are so wonderfully unclear. Though it would be fun if he was trying to build up enough support among the Suna rank and file (by saving their respective asses repeatedly) in order to become the Kazekage 'again'. I am also rather curious why the Third thinks having Naruto back will make a difference; it is not like he could actually name him his successor.

Thanks for writing,

Jay
Kin Pandun chapter 1 . 1/10/2009
I have much love for this story. I'm so glad this prologue chapter really got the ball rolling. I find it ironic that, in order to prevent Sasuke's leaving Konoha for Orochimaru, Naruto ends up doing the same thing (however unwillingly), causing a complete role-reversal between Sasuke and Naruto (without the betrayal), thus cementing Sasuke's loyalty to Konoha (or at least, his teammates).

Also, I believe there were just enough torture scenes to be tasteful. None of it was pointless, each of them showing a different facet of, or progression in Naruto's treatment under Orochimaru. Any others would've been extraneous and in bad taste. Definitely hoard them for flashback fodder.

Glad to see Gaara, Hinata, and Sasuke. Jiraiya's still on the hunt, which I find inspiring; and Tsunade is still disillusioned and cynical for want of never having met Naruto, which I find depressing.

I hope the clans can hold out against the council long enough, and I really hope Danzo gets what's coming to him.

Thanks for writing,

Kin.
Fallen Dragonfly chapter 1 . 1/10/2009
More, I want MORE!

Why is this so bloody addictive?
Zhir chapter 1 . 1/10/2009
Great chapter as usual. Naruto better get rescued soon since getting tortured for months on end is really quite bad...Naruto also better not have been tortured for 2 or 3 years since that would be highly unrealistic. It is not very likely he can survive for that long malnourished and weak. Plus, his body should completely deteriorate.
Yunyin chapter 1 . 1/10/2009
Interesting chapter! Things sure seem to fall apart without Naruto around! Poor kid, I hope he gets rescued/escapes soon.

One thing I feel I should mention though, is that Karin's history in the 3rd Naruto data book says that Orochimaru found her unharmed in a destroyed village. When he asked her how she had survived, she said she could sense the people coming and I think had run away or hid.

So, yeah. Hope it works with your story if you want to use that info!
Digitaldestiny360 chapter 1 . 1/10/2009
awesome chapter! wasn't the 100% battle oriented chapters that have been on for the last few chapters of Time and Again... but still. this was almost more interesting
Danel chapter 1 . 1/10/2009
Agh! I must've had it on Story Alert rather than Author Alert - I had no idea you'd posted this! Still, a nice surprise of an evening.

A good opening. I liked how our reintroduction to Team Kakashi was them kicking ass; it was nice to see Gaara again. The scenes with Naruto... yeah, I can't honestly say I LIKED them, but I doubt that's what you were really going for there, so...

Looking forward to the next chapter, once again. Incidentally, how much time HAS passed, or is that something that's going to be revealed later? I read the note but I'm not sure if the temporal confusion is a technique or just my utter fail at comprehension.
Irina chapter 1 . 1/10/2009
Funny for reading! Would like to save Naru as soon as possible. Hate torturing, but moment with Karin quite inyeresting! Thanks for such great story.
Aisucold chapter 1 . 1/10/2009
that was a really great start! This has to be the best naruto fanfiction on this site. Quick updates, great plot (and realistic), and well written
2,059 | « Prev Page 1 .. 123 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 .. Last Next »