Reviews for Here and Now
Yami Umi chapter 1 . 1/13/2009
hey, Nice to see you again ) Happy new year, by the way.

Well, I think this chapter was sincerely very tasteful. The torture scenes aren't too graffic and things are more subtle than I expected... good job, indeed. I was expecting something more crude, maybe even painful to read (I'm not into painful and violent scenes, they make me nauseous), but I was honestly elated that you didn't exaggerate. It wasn't beautiful, but it was good. thanks ) See ya next chapter!
Kevin chapter 1 . 1/13/2009
Welcome back. I hope that you found your time away from Naruto and your normal routine restful.

I really liked this chapter as a set up chapter. There are so many ways that this can go so it is a nice opener and definitely draws you in.

Naruto is in a bad way right now but it goes to show his indominable will. I'd imagine most others would have given up by now. It's good to see him trying to remain steadfast and just doesn't sit around to get tortured but still fights when the opportunity presents itself. Hiroshi was a definitely 'what the?' moment. Kudos on that.

I liked seeing the mention of team 7 and how they seem to flow together as a unit with their tactics. I'm interested how much they have grown. Anko is always a riot.

Jiriaya's determination is spot on. When he's focused he can be deadly so. I'm very intrigued to see the interactions with the 3 Sand Nin. That has me most interested. Those 3 a Sannin. Wow.

Speaking of the Sand Nin, giving their fight from a 3rd party's perspective really added an aura to their characters. Nice piece of writing.

Hopefully you'll get back to your routine of every other week updates. Until then, kudos on this chapter and I await the next one.
GoldenRat chapter 1 . 1/13/2009
Gah! There isn't nearly enough Naruto kicking ass. Though Naruto seems to be handling the constant torture quite well.
Whocares chapter 1 . 1/12/2009
Good, and im glad that naruto's scenes arent as boring as i thought.

Feel like it needs more sasuke though, and i hope that if naruto escapes, it involves karin, suigetsu, and juugo in some way...since they are too cool to be left out.
Yuuki Uzumaki chapter 1 . 1/12/2009
IT'S BRILLANT! I loved the Time and again story, and so far your have yet to dissapoint with your writing. Your style of writing it very good, and I can see the story unfolding very clearly in my mind since you describeit so well. Maybe in the next chapter you should the ball rolling of Naruto getting out since otherwise it might go a little too slow, it's just suggestion. However I look forward to reading more. Keep up the good work Dattebayo!
Crazy Iemon chapter 1 . 1/12/2009
Woot! Fast updates ftw!

Man, I'm so pumped now. I was expecting this story to come a lot later. I guess I shouldn't have underestimated the awesomeness of KyLewin!

And Akatsuki's coming. Excelent. Nothing against Orochimaru (I love your version of him), but people like Itachi are just too damn cool. When (not if xD) Naruto escapes, I can't wait to see how he reacts to meeting some "old" faces. And I wonder how the new Sasuke will hold up against the El Ownage Uchiha.

Who, man I'm excited. But I feel pretty stupid; for some reason I thought "Time and Again" was actually named "Time and Time Again". Lol, I've been mis-reading the title since chapter 16. Shows how much I pay attention!
Mr. Red Hex chapter 1 . 1/11/2009
Well welcome back and I must say interesting twist on teh Naruto story line. It seems every major village (bar the Mist) is in some sort of major conflict. However I find Konoha's plight the least pressing as they seem to be holding their own (for teh time being that is). It's only the internal affairs that worries me.

As for Naruto's personal hell, ouch... Although I'll say the modified ram seal had me cracking up. Naruto probably was two, until Orochimaru snapped his finger backward and set into him again. Although I get the feeling once getting out of this situation, Naruto will have gained something incredibly valuable.

The knowledge that foreknowledge only bites you in the ass. Which is fitting as the situation in this time line is like square one for the last time line. My only hope is that Orochimaru's current body fails him as Jiraiya arrives giving Naruto some sort of leeway to escape without an unsuspected casuality.

Backtracking however I want to touch on Orochimaru's little operation again. The whole Karin mind game thing, brilliant, but I can't help but feel as though you placing that will allude to some sort of surprise during the final extraction process. Part of me wants to she the researching nin rewarded for her part in keeping Naruto sane, but I realize that she is just following orders and like the rest of Orochimaru's lackeys sees him as the savior of their lives.

So once again brilliant on adding a minor character (and thats a best), so sort of dimension other than raging fangirlism or something as similar and slanted as that.

Anyway great chapter and until the next update...

Black Saint
Folle chapter 1 . 1/11/2009
Okay, this is kind of a hilarious typo, but I think one that should be fixed as soon as you find the time. to avoid any possible confusion: "... but he'd been crotched over in pitch black for nearly two straight days..." I'm fairly sure you meant "crouched."

Okay, so it's not that I don't like this chapter, but I don't. I mean, it's well-written, and things are moving, but I just wish they'd get where they're supposed to be. Also, it's hard to read about Naruto in such dire circumstances (though he is thankfully still himself about all of it), so thank you for not putting in those other torture scenes.

Anyway, I'm trying to give you a back-handed compliment, that is, I feel real anxiety about Naruto's and Konoha's situations, so excellent work on writing something good/suspenseful enough that the writing does not distract from the actual story.

Here's hoping Naruto escapes next chapter!
Khellan Rafe chapter 1 . 1/11/2009
Hell yeah. The Toad Sennin and the Suna Trio teamin up to bail Naruto out? I approve VERY much. Keep up the great writing man. Lookin forward to it!
deathmachine2 chapter 1 . 1/11/2009
Awesome story. i loved the first part and the second part looks just as good. i can barely wait for the next chapter.
crystal-chan chapter 1 . 1/11/2009
:) Yay! you really update fast on these things. Great chapter, especially the torture. I allways find torture really hard to write, but you didn't seem to have any problems. Update soon!
XTakaX27 chapter 1 . 1/11/2009
An interesting start. I like that you've kept Naruto in Orochimaru's clutches for as long as you have, without him being able to suddenlly break out. Too many people forget that Orochimaru is a genius, including Masashi Kinomoto. I can't wait to see what you've got planned next! Thanks for such a long, amazing chapter!
crimsonstain chapter 1 . 1/11/2009
So I didn't find out that you had a sequel going, or that Time and Again was finished, until a few minutes ago. I was quite surprised...Anyways, the sequel looks like it will be just as interesting as the first one.

Have I told you that you have a talent for making long chapters continue being interesting? Not many people can do it, though many try. It really annoys me since they just keep on dragging chapters continuously, when it can just be broken up into several chapters.

Anyways, great job, I love the way that you brought Karin in and gave her a bit of a backstory. We don't see that in canon.

So, keep up the good work, I can't wait for the next chapter, and update soon!

HAPPY NEW YEAR!
Jack chapter 1 . 1/11/2009
Auugh, so glad to see Here And Now at long last. I been checking pretty dang frequently since you announced the new story, and I'm very happy with it! It's still one of my favorite stories, and i can't wait to get back into it!
Broken Sexed Up Bloody Kitten chapter 1 . 1/11/2009