Reviews for Here and Now
LouisaMB chapter 1 . 1/17/2009
I can't wait for the next update!
joe chapter 1 . 1/17/2009
dude u are a fucing amazing writer when ur done with this story start on an original asap u got it in u bro i can tell. im a book worm and not easily captivated by writing, but u got me good. great story keep em coming!
Cows are my friends chapter 1 . 1/17/2009
Good beginning to the sequel I'm looking forward to more.
Lore or mess chapter 1 . 1/17/2009
Great.

Marvelous.

Perfect.

As usual.

Don't make me wait too long, yeah? :)
narutokid239 chapter 1 . 1/16/2009
U have no idea how long i've waited for this chapter and it was well worth the wait.
Hiei-Uchiha chapter 1 . 1/16/2009
Oh man, you just pick up where you leave up, lots of action and introspection and your fans salivating for more. Lol, this fic has stopped becoming just another fic and more like a tour de force, lol...this series is definitely becoming one of the greats of the naruto category and I look forward to seeing what else you have in store for us.
Hotstreak's crossover stories chapter 1 . 1/16/2009
MORE ACTION
2008fanfiction chapter 1 . 1/16/2009

My favorite fic's up and about again!

The scene of the fake rescue was, was... awesome!

Tai-kun.
twilightm00n chapter 1 . 1/16/2009
I can't believe I missed this story for so long! -bangs head on blunt object- All the time I was reading this I was getting sad because the end of the chapter was getting closer haha I really can't wait for the next chapter! Amazing job as always.
SolitaryWordsmith chapter 1 . 1/15/2009
never mind my review to TaA. i hope this fic will turn out just as good as the last. why is it a new fic, though. there's not much change, and the storyline flows together, instead of a timeskip.
sliver of time chapter 1 . 1/15/2009
awesome~ its really good! the plot is amazing and your writing style is great. i can't wait till sasuke finds naruto! _ keep it up!

~sliver
Liviania chapter 1 . 1/15/2009
I think the chapter was very nice. It is hard to do torture tastefully.

Livi
tiff c chapter 1 . 1/15/2009
PLEASE UPDATE REALLY SOON! this is a REALLY GOOD fanfic. can't wait for more to come. till next time then!
Bulletdodger chapter 1 . 1/15/2009
OMG!1 I like totally love your story and looks like I get to be your 100th reviewer! Oh and I agree with poker face, Zaku, Kin and Dosu need to make a cool appearance!
OCQueen chapter 1 . 1/15/2009
The four people were Gaara, his sister, Kankuro and his puppet, right?

Anyway, Hinata is being acknowledged, yay!

And it's good to see how Sarutobi would have died if he hadn't fought Orochimaru (although I have a feeling you won't let him have a peaceful death lying in his bed either...)
2,093 | « Prev Page 1 .. 123 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 .. Last Next »