Reviews for Here and Now
EagleJarl chapter 13 . 2/10
The only female characters in this part of the story are Ino, Sakura, Hinata, Fuki, Tsunade, and Yugito. Tsunade doesn't actually appear on screen, Fuki is helpless under mind control, Hinata needed to be saved by a man, Sakura and Ino both just got gutted AND needed to be saved by a man, and Yugito is the villain. You might want to look at your gender assumptions.

I'm still baffled by what Danzo is thinking. If Tenzo could beat Yugito so easily, why did Danzo send Naruto in? Yes, you had the line about expecting him to use the Kyuubi's chakra, but that still doesn't explain it. It would have made sense to hold Naruto back until he was healthy, OR to throw him at some patch of ninja while Tenzo takes out Yugito, OR to throw him at Yugito while Tenzo deals with someone else, but Danzo does none of those things. He doubles up resources when he doesn't need to and therefore leaves parts of the village undefended that could have been defended. I know he's a bad guy, but I thought he really did want to protect Konoha, so what's going on?
EagleJarl chapter 11 . 2/9
Fun chapter. Nice to see Naruto get his game back. Given that she seems to have pretty much disemboweled him, I'm not sure how he's going to win this without the Kyuubi's power to heal him, but I'm sure he'll manage somehow.

Danzo is the one who puzzles me. If Naruto gets killed, Yugito will trash most of the village until the Sannin take her down. Since she's the primary threat, why not take her out first, with all necessary resources? Maybe this is a "tough love" thing, trying to get Naruto past his fear? Seems like a risky play.

Well, onwards.
EagleJarl chapter 8 . 2/8
Why isn't Naruto willing to tell Hinata about him being from the future? If he doesn't want her marrying a wife beater, it seems like that would be the thing to do right now - she's not going to stop seeing the guy just because Naruto has a feeling.
EagleJarl chapter 6 . 2/8
I don't know much about Danzo, but he seems in character from the other FFN I've read. He's really stupid, isn't he? He's letting his dislike of the bijuu overcome his common sense: if Naruto is a weapon then it's idiotic to throw him away pointlessly. Rest and heal him, you have an enormously power asset to protect the village. Send him against Yugito now, when he's a day or three out of the torture chamber, and he WILL die...even if you manage to kill Yugito, Konoha will then be helpless before the NEXT jinchuuriki to come along.
EagleJarl chapter 4 . 2/7
Hurrah, finally Naruto can do more than sit there and be tortured! I needs me some shadow clone action scenes!

I liked the Sasori / Orochimaru fight, but you're right that Deidara vs melee isn't an interesting fight, and that Deidara in general isnt a good fit for print - there's only so many ways to say "and then he made something out of clay and it exploded."
EagleJarl chapter 2 . 2/6
Sarutobi is actually his surname; his given name is Hiruzen. When you say "Tsunade and Sarutobi" it sounds a bit odd.

The fight scene with Sasuke and Teo Twils was a blast. You write ninja combat very well. Hopefully Kakashi actually managed to save him there at the end.

I'm hoping that the valley really is Orochimaru's base and Gaara et al manage to pull Naruto out of there - it would be nice to see him back in the story, especially if you're throw other jinchuuriki around.
EagleJarl chapter 1 . 2/6
"he'd been crotched over" - I think you meant "crouched".

The torture scenes were really disturbing; I hope that Naruto gets loose soon.

Nice to see Sakura kicking some ass. She starts off so useless and one-dimensional in canon, so it's nice to see her grow. You did good work with the character development in the last book, but she still wasn't useful - every fight she got in, she either didn't do anything or she got stomped flat.

I liked that you paid off the jacket plot coupon; hopefully there will actual be a scene where Jiraiya rescues Naruto and gives him the jacket.
brutusjr chapter 10 . 1/31
This "was" a good story, but you are really mucking it up lately. Thanks for sharing, but you seem to be coasting down the home stretch.
Benjutsu chapter 1 . 1/31
Honestly, Naruto's inability to escape makes no sense. They can suppress his chakra all they want, but all he'd have to do is gather nature energy to escape. If he had done that at the very beginning, Orochimaru and his subordinates would have stood no chance when faced with the guy who beat Nagato's Pain paths.

I can understand that Orochimaru with eternal mangekyou sharingan would be a game changer in the future (if he even managed to achieve that, I assume he did since he didn't go blind), and I understand that you want Orochimaru to be the main villain in this, but he's not really as good as you give him credit for.
Izumikii chapter 7 . 12/28/2014
...I'm really doubtful that the story will have a happy ending , but please tell me it's not so ! I really enjoyed the story , and hope that the ending will be happy.
Interesteddude chapter 14 . 11/10/2014
Did you die?
RozenzMaiden14 chapter 14 . 11/7/2014
This story is awesome! I basically binge read Time and Again, and I was so happy to see there was a sequel! The thing I really like about your stories is that the characters are like real people - there's no one person who's so sexy that everyone fawns over them (my personal pet peeve), or who everyone loves the second they meet them, or whatever other silly things are put in stories.

Please update soon! I can't wait for the next chapter!

Also, sorry for not logging in when I wrote this review. I did use my actual username, though. :)
Reichenfaust chapter 14 . 10/19/2014
This story is harrowing, but wow is it different. I haven't come across a time travel story where shit went this bad.

Too you haven't updated in a loooonngg-ass time. I was really looking forward to seeing where this goes
eknae11 chapter 14 . 10/17/2014
hey this is a great story and i read the first and immediately jumped onto this one. i hope you havent abandoned this. please keep up the good work
Guest chapter 10 . 9/21/2014
I'm sorry but if you think 2 years of torture could reduce a supposedly kage level ninja to being more or less competely impotent than I must give this story a bad review
2,028 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »