Reviews for Here and Now
erisol chapter 3 . 1/12
really good read
erisol chapter 1 . 1/9
I hope you finish this fanfiction.
Kingofclubs8129 chapter 14 . 1/9
Im loving this series. Cant wait to read more of it. Hope you havent abandoned this one.
Gman123 chapter 14 . 1/8
This series is so awesome! When is the next update?!

Updated: Aug 25, 2010.

FUCK!
MusicalHeartstrings chapter 14 . 1/5
This is a great story. I'm rendered completely speechless. I hope you someday come back and continue this, but if not I hope you're doing well nonetheless.
ThatOneGuyWhoIsANinja chapter 14 . 12/19/2013
God fucking damn it. I read all the way through Time and Again, I get so into the story, and then this fucker just suddenly decides to stop writing. I hate it when authors do that.
Googlemo chapter 14 . 12/14/2013
And this story ended without ANYTHING... mda... Im glad I skipped 70% of it, the only good thing in this story is how EMO Naruto is, I haven't seen such emo Naruto in any FF on this site.
Googlemo chapter 10 . 12/14/2013
Yeah this is diffinetly 35yo old naruto... God how I hate this story and its author.
Googlemo chapter 2 . 12/14/2013
And story stopped being about Naruto around 7chapters ago... ridiculous...
SilverRider09 chapter 13 . 12/11/2013
Alrighty. Let's all go and kill orochimaru! YAY! :)
SilverRider09 chapter 11 . 12/11/2013
FINALLY! IF IT WASNT FOR THE FACT THAT I CANT TRAVEL BETWEEN WORLDS I WOULD HAVE GONE IN THIS STORY AND BEATEN SOME SENSE INTO NARUTO'S SORRY BRAIN MYSELF!

Hi :)
SilverRider09 chapter 10 . 12/11/2013
Some part of me wishes that all the people naruto said will betray Konoha and etc would just poof betray them, and prove all of the people who didn't believe naruto wrong.

Another part of my wishes that naruto would just let it go, be his normal jolly ol' self, and forget about everything.

But most of me wishes that orochimaru and all the people who work for him would just drop to the floor; dead. Then everything will be solved. VOILA!
SilverRider09 chapter 4 . 12/11/2013
That is greeeeeaaaaat *note sarcasm* respect showing! naruto. Yep, fall right asleep. Great story.
Saphira Nograd chapter 14 . 11/7/2013
You've come this far don't stop now!

It's been awhile since you last updated and I know how school and studies can be such a pain in the hindquarters but this story is too good to leave hanging just like this!

Update please! You're an amazing author and whether the next chapter is a war chapter or a character chapter I don't care! I just want to see more!
Ramjr chapter 14 . 10/28/2013
Just read what you got so far on here and now. Don't give up it's never to late! Update! UPdate! UPDATE! Great story btw I just want naruto to stop being so depressed I keep reading hoping for a change. I think it would have been better had Hinata started pulling him out of it with romancy stuff but meh your way is good too. I mean come on puberty overrides things like morals lol. UPDATE!
1,991 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »