Reviews for Here and Now
dreaddragonknight chapter 2 . 7/10
cool fight
dreaddragonknight chapter 1 . 7/10
good chapter, and some interesting developments
RamenKurama chapter 8 . 6/11
So depressing. but worth reading. great story
Lamelinam chapter 3 . 5/31
The way you write Sasuke and Sakura's interactions strike me as being both incredibly in-character and revelative of the evolution of the characters from their young selves. Sasuke's sort of denial (I'm not sure we can call that denial, because he seems to be rather self-aware) concerning his feelings for Sakura leads in his mind to an uncertainty quite unusual for the unflappable Uchiha and a struggle that is rather common in sasusaku fic, but, seriously... I've never seen it as well written as in your fic... IC, no sappiness, no exaggerated romanticism, no bouts of lyricism from the ever-practical Sasuke, darkness, Avenger with a little spot for the light to shine through... and a strong-willed and spirited Sakura, whose cheekiness (in a lighter mood) I heartily enjoy (the wink is so IC).
Whatever I might think of the rest of your story (too dark, too gore, too tragic for the Naruto-verse), the writing of those two is marvelous.
jcampbellohten chapter 9 . 5/14
Rereading, and I want to say again, if I didn't before, that I like how everything Hiroshi says on the date can be interpreted as either genuine or him carefully manipulating Hinata by sounding repentant while bringing up his imprisonment as much as possible to put everything in a sympathetic light, then being charming to subtly woo her. It leaves the reader completely unable to tell whether he's actually changed or still planning to use her.

I hope this isn't abandoned, despite all the canon that has come about since the last update. Are there any plans to continue this?
KageOkami-Kogo chapter 1 . 4/13
I read the previous story, which was really a work of art, but I haven't actually started reading this yet. If it's really good, I don't want to be disappointed when you never upset it or explain why it's not being updated... so I will put the story on watch, and then review the chapters that get updated. I wish you luck with whatever life is throwing at you!
Konohamaya Uzumaki chapter 10 . 3/21
I really like this story but it's very sad lol it just makes you wonder if time travel is really possible would you truly be able to fix things? Or just make things worse?

There are LOADS of fanfics with time travel and a good majority, if not all, always make it that just by knowing the future Sasuke is save, Konoha is save, etc.

But in truth a lot of other things could be messed up like Tsunade not becoming Hokage. So thanks for posting this fanfic it's very realistic and definetely changed my perspective on time travel.
Ensorceler l'esprit chapter 1 . 2/18
It's been almost 6 years since you've updated this incredible story. It's been over 6 since you've updated your profile and favorited any other stories.
I don't feel like someone as talented as you could ever abandon a story so intense. I have multiple epics like this sitting in my bookmarks and I check them constantly but there are never any updates.
I can't help but wonder if maybe you're no longer with us. That genuinely saddens me because I'll remember Time and Again and Here and Now forever so by extension, I'll remember you.
pedrofdiniz chapter 14 . 2/10
This story is Just so fucking good
OK seriously are you actually still writing this or not?Because I can't think it would take terribly long to just bang out a status update and let people know what's exactly going on. If your're still working on it, great let us know, if it's discontinued, let us know and take it down eventually, don't let us hang with this maybe, maybe not bullshit. It can't possibly take you that long, get on it.
Look I know things can get crazy in life and I know unintended events can get in the way of the things we do rather do, but please, at least for the sake of your ears let us know if you still plan on updating or how you intended it to end or at the very least let us know if it's discontinued, I'm sorry I know this is selfish but I just hate it when people leave others hanging.
sparkycrazymofo chapter 14 . 1/6
This is my favorite time travel story. It's realistic and Naruto doesn't just saves everyone and predicts everything. It has character development that actually makes sense and everyone is in character. I absolutely love your story. I read the prequel and this story in two full days. Please update or at least say if it's discontinued
OriksGaming chapter 14 . 1/6
I wish you'd continued this.
OriksGaming chapter 8 . 1/6
I'm really not liking the slight Hinata/Hiroshi you have going on at this point, especially as I'm a big fan of Naruto/Hinata. Also, after you talked about Hiroshi's future abuse in the other timeline, any 'relationship' he has with Hinata just doesn't seem like it should be friendly in this timeline. I know they're separate, but I just instinctively don't like the guy.
flowerpower55 chapter 8 . 12/31/2015
That was the most badass Sasuke I've ever read. Let me repeat THE MOST BADASS SASUKE I'VE EVER READ. He used talk no jutsu on Naruto the inventor of it! "When I attackI will hit you.' When I dodgeI won't let you hit me.' And when I say that I'll protect someoneNothing will happen to them.' That was the most badass thing I've ever read!
2,067 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »