Reviews for Here and Now
Reichenfaust chapter 14 . 10/19/2014
This story is harrowing, but wow is it different. I haven't come across a time travel story where shit went this bad.

Too you haven't updated in a loooonngg-ass time. I was really looking forward to seeing where this goes
eknae11 chapter 14 . 10/17/2014
hey this is a great story and i read the first and immediately jumped onto this one. i hope you havent abandoned this. please keep up the good work
Guest chapter 10 . 9/21/2014
I'm sorry but if you think 2 years of torture could reduce a supposedly kage level ninja to being more or less competely impotent than I must give this story a bad review
MMC chapter 14 . 9/5/2014
noooo. this can't be the end. great original story line...
BrainSurge chapter 14 . 8/23/2014
I hope this eventually continues. It's awesome.
blue-analytic chapter 14 . 7/31/2014
I would like to know, if there will be ever a new chapter.
This fanfiction is great, with a well developed Story and characters.
squid chapter 14 . 7/23/2014
idk how long its been since the last chapter but this has been the most amazing story ever so far! Thank you very much for putting alot of effort into writing these stories!
CJaMes12 chapter 14 . 6/16/2014
The world you have crafted and the characters you've moulded are fantastic. If you ever find the time or inspiration to continue, I'd love to see where you'll take it.
bobshady chapter 14 . 6/4/2014
is this story still on going or is the author done?
Lucio BetaBlake chapter 14 . 5/8/2014
Godamn... you seem to be able to write.
Royal9000 chapter 14 . 4/13/2014
So, I just got through reading this entire story, and its prequel, in two sittings, and I an excited-at least, I was excited. Then I noticed the update date. I was crushed.

Stories on da fiction are known for having one of two styles: crappy grammar and good storylines, or great grammar and dull plots. But then, you find one. You fin that one story that breaks the mould. You find one story or one author that knows how to tug the heart strings, and make you laugh later in the same chapter. You find that one author that manages to combine equal parts relief, badassery, despair, and weakness to create a story that's out of this world.

I love this story. It's been four years since, and I don't even know if you write anymore, but if you could grant me one favour... Just one, to your humble reviewer, please finish this story. Even if you don't finish it, do something to let me know that you aren't, and don't leave me in suspense. The constant cliffhangers, the perfect transitions-things I would be hard-pressed to find in other stories...

Don't give up; do it for the people reading, your followers and favouriters. Those who leave reviews, those who don't but still read anyways.

Or, you could just leave us with this one final cliffhanger, never to show us what happens. Either or.
Great chapter 14 . 3/6/2014
Interesting, but Naruto needs to regain his confidence. Oh well, I was hoping someone would kill Danzo, but I guess it didn't happen. Looking forward to more.
Guest chapter 14 . 3/1/2014
Dude update! I'm goin crazy here!

Also 2 the person(s) that were confused as 2 why kabuto is good... He's not I tell u! I think what happened was he killed the Hokage then lied about it... Killing the ANBU 2 cover his tracks. He could do that easily u know it was mentioned that he was on par with Kakashi just after the Chunin Exams
Anonymous chapter 14 . 2/16/2014
Wow... Was that summer 4 years long? Hahahahaha. Whatever, if u get this, I say update soon
Random Peep chapter 14 . 2/12/2014