Reviews for Here and Now
Auto Cerebral Star chapter 13 . 3/30/2015
KABUTO, YOU LITTLE SHITE! IT WAS YOU, WASN'T IT?

(And hey, Author! HOW COULD YOU? How could you set Sasuke up to look like a traitor? There're enough plots and suspicions and battles going around already! Give them poor kids a break, man...)
Auto Cerebral Star chapter 12 . 3/30/2015
Only two more chapters... :(
This story is just infinitely fabulous, I really hope you do come back to it at some point.
Auto Cerebral Star chapter 7 . 3/29/2015
I hope the Kyuubi's comment about personality issues means he's going to help Naruto get back to the way he was before... Naruto without his endless, cheerful optimism is not only weird, but genuinely depressing. :/
Auto Cerebral Star chapter 4 . 3/29/2015
THANK. GOD.
Auto Cerebral Star chapter 1 . 3/29/2015
If Naruto doesn't escape and/or get rescued REAL soon, I might have to stop reading, at least for a little while... Nothing against your writing - I just really, really hate these sorts of situations, and reading it isn't any fun for me. :/
The Zelos Wilder chapter 7 . 3/27/2015
I think I'll stop reading here at chapter 7. Even though the suspense is killing me I dont wanna be left hanging off a cliff that I can't climb back on. ;) Even though you may never ever EVER see this, you've done a very good job with your fics and I didn't even realize that you did that DBZ story. Thanks for that too! So, um goodbye? I'll follow in hopes that a miracle happens.
Random Guy chapter 14 . 3/27/2015
4 years since updating? This story isn't going to be finished. Someone can probably pick it up, though I doubt that they will do well without knowing the secrets and intricacies of the plot...
Wings Of Mercury chapter 14 . 3/11/2015
600,000 words. 600000 between "Time and Again" and "Here and Now." Whyyyyyyyy did you stooopppp? Sigh.
Wings Of Mercury chapter 10 . 3/11/2015
For the sake of clarity, I wanted to mention two small diction mistakes I've noticed:

a "boarder" is someone who pays rent to live somewhere, like a boarding school. "Border" is the boundary between two countries. Also, "wearily" is tired and "warily" is cautious/suspicious. I think I've seen each of these a couple times throughout this story, so I thought I'd point it out. If they were just typos, then kindly ignore me.

I love your story, by the way.
EagleJarl chapter 13 . 2/10/2015
The only female characters in this part of the story are Ino, Sakura, Hinata, Fuki, Tsunade, and Yugito. Tsunade doesn't actually appear on screen, Fuki is helpless under mind control, Hinata needed to be saved by a man, Sakura and Ino both just got gutted AND needed to be saved by a man, and Yugito is the villain. You might want to look at your gender assumptions.

I'm still baffled by what Danzo is thinking. If Tenzo could beat Yugito so easily, why did Danzo send Naruto in? Yes, you had the line about expecting him to use the Kyuubi's chakra, but that still doesn't explain it. It would have made sense to hold Naruto back until he was healthy, OR to throw him at some patch of ninja while Tenzo takes out Yugito, OR to throw him at Yugito while Tenzo deals with someone else, but Danzo does none of those things. He doubles up resources when he doesn't need to and therefore leaves parts of the village undefended that could have been defended. I know he's a bad guy, but I thought he really did want to protect Konoha, so what's going on?
EagleJarl chapter 11 . 2/9/2015
Fun chapter. Nice to see Naruto get his game back. Given that she seems to have pretty much disemboweled him, I'm not sure how he's going to win this without the Kyuubi's power to heal him, but I'm sure he'll manage somehow.

Danzo is the one who puzzles me. If Naruto gets killed, Yugito will trash most of the village until the Sannin take her down. Since she's the primary threat, why not take her out first, with all necessary resources? Maybe this is a "tough love" thing, trying to get Naruto past his fear? Seems like a risky play.

Well, onwards.
EagleJarl chapter 8 . 2/8/2015
Why isn't Naruto willing to tell Hinata about him being from the future? If he doesn't want her marrying a wife beater, it seems like that would be the thing to do right now - she's not going to stop seeing the guy just because Naruto has a feeling.
EagleJarl chapter 6 . 2/8/2015
I don't know much about Danzo, but he seems in character from the other FFN I've read. He's really stupid, isn't he? He's letting his dislike of the bijuu overcome his common sense: if Naruto is a weapon then it's idiotic to throw him away pointlessly. Rest and heal him, you have an enormously power asset to protect the village. Send him against Yugito now, when he's a day or three out of the torture chamber, and he WILL die...even if you manage to kill Yugito, Konoha will then be helpless before the NEXT jinchuuriki to come along.
EagleJarl chapter 4 . 2/7/2015
Hurrah, finally Naruto can do more than sit there and be tortured! I needs me some shadow clone action scenes!

I liked the Sasori / Orochimaru fight, but you're right that Deidara vs melee isn't an interesting fight, and that Deidara in general isnt a good fit for print - there's only so many ways to say "and then he made something out of clay and it exploded."
EagleJarl chapter 2 . 2/6/2015
Sarutobi is actually his surname; his given name is Hiruzen. When you say "Tsunade and Sarutobi" it sounds a bit odd.

The fight scene with Sasuke and Teo Twils was a blast. You write ninja combat very well. Hopefully Kakashi actually managed to save him there at the end.

I'm hoping that the valley really is Orochimaru's base and Gaara et al manage to pull Naruto out of there - it would be nice to see him back in the story, especially if you're throw other jinchuuriki around.
2,067 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »