Reviews for Here and Now
OriksGaming chapter 8 . 1/6/2016
I'm really not liking the slight Hinata/Hiroshi you have going on at this point, especially as I'm a big fan of Naruto/Hinata. Also, after you talked about Hiroshi's future abuse in the other timeline, any 'relationship' he has with Hinata just doesn't seem like it should be friendly in this timeline. I know they're separate, but I just instinctively don't like the guy.
flowerpower55 chapter 8 . 12/31/2015
That was the most badass Sasuke I've ever read. Let me repeat THE MOST BADASS SASUKE I'VE EVER READ. He used talk no jutsu on Naruto the inventor of it! "When I attackI will hit you.' When I dodgeI won't let you hit me.' And when I say that I'll protect someoneNothing will happen to them.' That was the most badass thing I've ever read!
Guest chapter 1 . 12/29/2015
Noooo FUCKING FINISH IT, I beg of you...
JayneParker chapter 14 . 12/22/2015
Definitely not the usual time travel fic. For one, everything is plausible and realistic, everyone is in character, and you are showing the true nature of the Butterfly Effect. Amazing. I love it. Gàara is being amazing, Naruto's character development is great (especially how you had him realize he wasn't acting like a good friend, and his recovery from Orochimaru is so well done I cried) and Sasuke is still in character and I can't wait for more!

The update says that this story hasn't been updated in years, but I will hold out hope and put it on my favorite list anyway, so if you do, I WILL be here waiting. I have read both this and time and again in three days STRAIGHT. It is that good so very worth it!

Wonderful job, really. Thank you for the fantastic read.

JP
IMixDangerousChemicals chapter 14 . 12/16/2015
Ahhhhh I wish this could be finished one day...amazing plot, this fic will always hold a special place on my rec list.
Bobsredrum chapter 4 . 12/5/2015
cc
Dnar Semaj chapter 14 . 10/21/2015
Nice story, glad to see Naruto got his heart back. I blitzed through this story and it's prequel in 2 days. I haven't read a story this good or this long for quite some time. Good writing and good luck to you.
Shebali chapter 14 . 9/10/2015
I see it's been a while, but I hope you might return to this story sometime.
Lil' DeiDei chapter 14 . 6/24/2015
I see that it has been a while since you updated, and I hope all is well. Life has a way f slowing us down while passing too quickly sometimes.

This story, and its companion tale, is intriguing and well-written. I look forward to reading more, if that becomes possible. Your details are well thought out and the story line seems plausible.
Sarcasm Dragon chapter 14 . 6/7/2015
Ah, it's been 5 years since you updated this. I understand if you have lost interest and there's no way you will go back and complete it. However, it deserves to be wrapped up. How about a flash forward chapter or two that shows how Naruto and Orochimaru turn out?
Sarcasm Dragon chapter 6 . 6/7/2015
Enjoyable so far
sweetandsimple1 chapter 14 . 5/19/2015
I really wish you'd update, or at the very least give us a sort of epilogue chapter to wrap everything up...
Guest chapter 14 . 4/23/2015
Hi. My name is Marshall, but I'd prefer to go by TheWhiteGhetto or Darsh Nagareboshi. I just finished reading all of the chapters, both the original and the sequel. I have to say that this story is incredible. I absolutely love it. You are an incredible author, seriously. I've been reading stories for over seven years on this website, most about Naruto, and this is one of my favorites. It's the longest, most thought-out story I've read yet! I love it. I know it's been about 5ish years since you last updated anything, but please continue with this story! It's amazing! It's very rare to find a story as good as this one, and I'd love to see what happens next! I plan on writing a story soon, with the goal of a million words. I haven't officially become an author on the website yet, but I will be soon. Honestly, I really hope you continue to write this story. And yes, I really can be considered one to judge a story, for both my experience (both writing and reading), and the range of stories I've read. Seriously, there are some stories out there with the whole plot line being Hinata asking Naruto: "Y yu no lovs meh two?" Yes, they exist. This is truely and amazing story, and I hope you continue it someday. I won't say I'm a great author, but if you would like someone else to finish it, I would be honored to. I really want to see how this ends. Thank you, for writing such a great story. ¡Hasta!
jcampbellohten chapter 14 . 4/12/2015
Noooo! Not another incomplete! *sigh* Well, at least it didn't end on a cliffhanger. One could even say it ended between arcs, unless there would be another chapter dealing with the cleanup. That's a relatively clean stopping point, even if a lot of stuff is still left completely open-ended.

Anyway, GREAT story(/stories). I really like that it wasn't just another fix-it story, it was a lot more... mature, I guess, and realistic, than any other Peggy Sue fics I've read. Very well-written, very well-plotted, and thoroughly engaging. I like the parallels to canon story arcs. I like that you use "Third/Fourth/Fifth" rather than "Sandaime/Yondaime/Godaime," but I don't like that you use "Kyuubi/Ichibi/Bijuu" rather than "Nine-Tails/One-Tail/Tailed Beast(s)," "Jyuuken" rather than "Gentle Fist," etc. I like how you handled Gaara getting a power-up, too.

At this point I don't hold out much hope, I really, really, REALLY wish you'll continue this.
jcampbellohten chapter 11 . 4/12/2015
Ohhh, what if this is a parallel to the Pain invasion, and Hinata jumps in and saves him again or someone else does, or... I had something, but I can't remember what. Well, maybe overcoming his fear/regaining his resolve is the parallel to regaining control after the seal almost totally opened against Pain.
2,084 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »