Reviews for All the Befores and Afters
lilawonder chapter 1 . 6/22/2010
I think you sell yourself short! This was very well written especially the dialogue between Cristina and Owen, it was sheer brilliance as if Shonda herself had written it. Loved it.

Melissa
UwriteIrate17 chapter 1 . 5/15/2009
Loved it 33
citsacras chapter 1 . 1/14/2009
Loved the idea of the crossover with house. I like Wilson too, not as much as I like Chase though:)Great story!
Blueezy chapter 1 . 1/12/2009
I really like this fic. But I also worry for christina because it SEEMS like Owen only left his girlfriend due to circumstances beyond his power (though in the before, he was intensely attracted to her too).

anywho, I'm a die hard christinaxowen fan so I want them to be happy. _
redgold08 chapter 1 . 1/10/2009
Good job! Especially liked the metaphors. Well done.
oxthinkerxo chapter 1 . 1/10/2009
that was good!

nice job!
Clockwork-Hobo101 chapter 1 . 1/10/2009
Oh, I loved this... And the slight cross-over.

But yeah the whole boat/rock/sailor metaphor was adorable!

Lovely _
jackie chapter 1 . 1/10/2009
this was nicely written and I like how wrote in Wilson... yes I agree with you he needs a after and before... well done
nikkitan89 chapter 1 . 1/10/2009
nice story! thanks for writing it. wish you could continue though.
bears434 chapter 1 . 1/10/2009
That was cute. I really like the flow of your writing :]

"... but if that's not what the guy's looking for right now, the boat understands." teehee. I giggled :D

And, aw, House. I like how you intertwined everything, worked very nicely. Nice piece :]
Rachel2008 chapter 1 . 1/9/2009
Wilson? Ah, I LOVE Wilson. Loved Ameber and Wilson and it's nice to know he can have an after, too.

I wish I had seen the "second" chapter, because the "first" one makes much more sense right now and I feel my comments didn't really add much. I'm not sure why you don't like it, I do, I really do.

Joss is nice, I like her and the turn you took on the whole ex thing, not making her a bitch from hell or needy bimbo. I'm just not sure why or if a shrink would tell a patient to break up with a normal, sane and nice girlfriend.

I would really love to see Wilson's side or Owen's on the shenanigans. Hopefully you will write more. :)

Take care.