Reviews for Billy's Case Files
geauxtigersgirl chapter 38 . 9/1/2013
What a unique and interesting story! Loved to see all the episodes through Billy's eyes and his thoughts on the events of each one. A delight to read! Thank you for sharing your talents with us!
lis8814 chapter 38 . 8/17/2013
Love to see Billys out look. Very well written. Thank you.
MeriSalope chapter 38 . 5/26/2012
all i can say is WOW!
Madances chapter 38 . 7/5/2010
I read the whole thing in one sitting and enjoyed it. Thank you.

Tracy
Ardeliah chapter 38 . 10/25/2009
I just have to say that I thoroughly enjoyed reading the series as bits of insight from Billy Melrose. It was a twist on the fan fic I have read that was completely from a direction I hadn't even considered. It was wonderfully in character and beautifully written. I don't know if you have done any other Scarecrow and Mrs King works but I'll be keeping my eye out for them. Thank you for all your work. It must have taken a lot of work to pull together.
Terry Kay chapter 38 . 8/18/2009
WOW! Absolutely stunning piece of work! I was up with it until early morning and came right back to it when I got home from the office. Incredible the amount of detail, accuracy and talent it encompasses. Thank you very, very much!
resourceful chapter 38 . 5/22/2009
Wow. I'm so impressed. What an ambitious project. It was wonderful to review Lee and Amanda's partnership and romantic journey through the point of view of Billy Melrose. Only the section chief had the unique perspective and opportunity to track the path of their partnership, friendship, and romance.

Thank you for sharing your wealth of SMK knowledge and gifted style of writing to bring everything together in a compelling story.
BrittanyLS chapter 38 . 4/27/2009
I don;t know how to describe how sad I am to see this story end! It has been one of the best looks into my all-time favorite show! You did incredible working all the episodes into each chapter! BRAVO!

I can't wait to see what else you will be writing!
BrittanyLS chapter 36 . 4/27/2009
Your time line is so much more believable! I never could understand how Amanda was supposed to bounce back after just a week!
Areader55 chapter 1 . 4/15/2009
#115

Good job!
lookoutwife chapter 38 . 4/12/2009
BRAVO!
Jennifer Cannon chapter 38 . 4/12/2009
Billy has such insight into the agents who work under him-which is what they pay him the big bucks for. His musings about Lee and his marriage at the end were just wonderful.

I have so loved all of these-very glad that I could help with them and glad that I nagged. Looking very much forward to more of your stories in the future :)

-Jennifer
VaWarrior chapter 38 . 4/12/2009
Bravo! I loved every bit of Billy's insight to our fav couple! You did a fantantic job! Enjoy your well deserved rest and am looking forward to reading some more of your stories!
Grey Fool chapter 38 . 4/12/2009
Great job on this story. And keep those stories coming. I absolutely love them.
scarf123 chapter 38 . 4/12/2009
THANK YOU! You have brought the series back to vivid life for me.