Reviews for Billy's Case Files
Raeperk57 chapter 38 . 10/23/2017
Overall, I enjoyed this story. It's good to have a different perspective.
Raeperk57 chapter 37 . 10/23/2017
Billy's one to talk about allowing people to live their lives in peace. And as far a Lee walking a tightrope, I doubt he ever gave it a second thought. I saw him squirming to get away from Elyssa, but there was never any danger it would go further.
Raeperk57 chapter 36 . 10/23/2017
I really don't see why you feel it is so important for Billy to know they are married. They are keep it secret to keep her family out of the line of fire.
Raeperk57 chapter 35 . 10/23/2017
I just watched Do You Take This Spy last week. I had to laugh that Billy insisted on calling their honeymoon a "trip" every time Lee called it a "vacation." I really don't know why he insisted on the difference.

I understand Billy's need to hide the marriage certificate, but his prying into who called whom when, I felt was just a little too invasive. Otherwise, I've been enjoying Billy's perspective.
Raeperk57 chapter 17 . 10/22/2017
I'm not sure if you're aware of it or not, but your Q Bureau date is off by ten years. Otherwise, I'm enjoying the weekly debriefing.
darnchts chapter 38 . 3/6/2016
You did an awesome job sharing Billy's pov and thoughts. Very unique and very Canon. Thanks for sharing this wonderful story.
smkfan2014 chapter 38 . 10/14/2015
Loved this story. Great to see things from Billy's perspective !
xiolajane chapter 2 . 9/16/2015
I loved reading Billy's inner thoughts & getting a different perspective than usual on Lee and Amanda. You write him so well that I can almost hear it in his voice. Thanks for sharing with us!
geauxtigersgirl chapter 38 . 9/1/2013
What a unique and interesting story! Loved to see all the episodes through Billy's eyes and his thoughts on the events of each one. A delight to read! Thank you for sharing your talents with us!
lis8814 chapter 38 . 8/17/2013
Love to see Billys out look. Very well written. Thank you.
MeriSalope chapter 38 . 5/26/2012
all i can say is WOW!
Madances chapter 38 . 7/5/2010
I read the whole thing in one sitting and enjoyed it. Thank you.

Tracy
Ardeliah chapter 38 . 10/25/2009
I just have to say that I thoroughly enjoyed reading the series as bits of insight from Billy Melrose. It was a twist on the fan fic I have read that was completely from a direction I hadn't even considered. It was wonderfully in character and beautifully written. I don't know if you have done any other Scarecrow and Mrs King works but I'll be keeping my eye out for them. Thank you for all your work. It must have taken a lot of work to pull together.
Terry Kay chapter 38 . 8/18/2009
WOW! Absolutely stunning piece of work! I was up with it until early morning and came right back to it when I got home from the office. Incredible the amount of detail, accuracy and talent it encompasses. Thank you very, very much!
resourceful chapter 38 . 5/22/2009
Wow. I'm so impressed. What an ambitious project. It was wonderful to review Lee and Amanda's partnership and romantic journey through the point of view of Billy Melrose. Only the section chief had the unique perspective and opportunity to track the path of their partnership, friendship, and romance.

Thank you for sharing your wealth of SMK knowledge and gifted style of writing to bring everything together in a compelling story.