Reviews for Sticky Buns
EmilyChelidon chapter 1 . 10/2/2013
The Wounded Puppy look...the Endangered Kitten voice...don't you just wanna take him home?

This is so funny and cute. I love it 3 Wasn't there an episode where Charlie is trying to make perfect cookies by using differential equations? Makes sense he'd use Fibonacci for the perfect pie!

I love the line "man does not live on Fibonacci alone".

Charlie should make pancakes. :D
Fractal Moonshine chapter 1 . 12/3/2012
That was fun. I just watched "Identity Crisis" for the first time, which starts with Charlie cleaning up at a poker game, which he claims is only his second time playing. I can see him applying the same level of concentration and ingenuity to cooking.
QuickenMyEnd chapter 1 . 4/14/2009
*snicker* very nice!
epalladino chapter 1 . 2/14/2009
Nice bit of fluff. Thanks for the fun read, Beth
luckiestlulu chapter 1 . 2/13/2009
Thank you for writing, REALLY cheered me up!

All those looks - the wounded puppy look - and the voices - the endangered kitten - are priceless!

ALEO chapter 1 . 1/21/2009
Who else could put 'wounded puppy', 'endangered kitten' and 'sticky buns' into a Numb3rs fic and make it work?

As a general rule fluff doesn't do it for me anywhere near as much as action, but this was fun. Thanks.
tiinaj1 chapter 1 . 1/14/2009
Awesome story - thanks! Sticky Buns - love it!
KaylaRyan17 chapter 1 . 1/13/2009
ROFL! I loved the ending :D great story :)
LiveLaughLoveFP chapter 1 . 1/13/2009
Well done. very funny. I love Brotherly love. The characters are perfect and the story is well written. Great job!
Serialgal chapter 1 . 1/11/2009
Heck, I almost missed this one, and that would have been a shame. Adorable. I will go to bed tonight dreaming of Sticky Buns.
Bymaga Jones chapter 1 . 1/10/2009
This was a cute story, incorporating Charlie's penchant for focusing exclusively on the task at hand, yet you still use a light touch. "Wounded Puppy look" and "Endangered Kitten voice" both made me smile. I enjoyed this.
An-Jelly-Ca chapter 1 . 1/10/2009
Haha. Great story. :)
OughtaKnowBetter chapter 1 . 1/10/2009
delightful.
Patty chapter 1 . 1/10/2009
Thanks, Fraidy. You're a lifesaver, but I think you may have only fed my addiction. The brief respite only made me

want more . . . more, I tell you.

Seriously, I do appreciate your concern for me. I'm trying to hang on, thinking in difficult moments of the Wounded Puppy

Look and when that warm feeling starts to wan, I reach out to the Endangered Kitten Look. What tickles me most is that

Don recognizes each look and with each time, poor Don relents.

Which causes me to wonder at just what age Charlie learned the effectiveness of those looks to get what he wanted.

Comment on your comment: So the lady gave up her life in Mathmatics to become a baker? Interesting. If Charlie should ever decide on such a career change, I sincerely hope he keeps his new profession outside the Craftsman. Alan's waistline simply couldn't handle

it 15 pounds in 25 days. Wow, funny .. if it's happening to somebody else!
Caseyrocksmore chapter 1 . 1/9/2009
Wow. Just... wow. You somehow managed to make the perfect blend of angst, humor and seriousness with a dash of family. and without any Charlie-whumping! This was really good. For some reason I can see Charlie doing this... running off after a new obsession. Baking, though? Hilarious! Simple, yet perfect. And to think you got it from Bobby Flay... :D I hate that guy, but apparently he inspires awesome fanfiction! Or at least, his show does. To the point (as I tend to ramble) : AWESOME! I loved it!