Reviews for Chance on Love: Moving Forward
littleellie30 chapter 1 . 4/30/2011
Next section please. love this series!
rmonroe chapter 1 . 1/23/2009
I can't WAIT for the little DV baby!
ValaMalDoran-Jackson chapter 1 . 1/13/2009
Oh. My. God. You're a literary Goddess, and I bow to your superiority. (Bows. Bows again for good measure.) So, you thinking about writing more? (fingers something sharp and potentially dangerous) I think you should definitely continue. (Still wielding potentially dangerous...thing)

Because I definitely know how to use a...(Looks at weapon of choice) ...mechanical pencil? That's the best I can do? Gaah, just write more, and I'll send happy thoughts dipped in chocolate, along with huggsies your way, how's that? Good? Okay, deal sealed. Keep up the good work, you're awesome, and I love Hayden! She actually reminds me of my cousin...But I digress. You're awesome writing skills should definitely be utilized more often. Keep it up, or I'll stop sending you my happy thoughts... Toodles, VMD-J
EmeraldWings90 chapter 1 . 1/11/2009
Squee for the new part! Thank you! :)
HAZMOT chapter 1 . 1/11/2009
I love this series and you have kept up the family fun and love of Daniel, Vala and Hayden being a family. Hayden still is a cute brat and Daniel adores her. Vala is also kept up her affection for Daniel and now that Hayden is a little older, she exemplefies her mother in so many ways. I love the fact that Daniel has new hope in being a father to Hayden and Vala and Vala has given him a surprise that can only get better and better. New families are alway weary of a new life entering one with an adopted daughter or step father. But Daniel perceived that Vala was hiding something and worried about his future. But Vala put that to ease and the best is yet to come. I can't wait. :D
1477166 chapter 1 . 1/9/2009
Aww! I'm glad Daniel confirmed that he wouldn't choose the new baby over Hayden. Typically, the first kid feels really left out... so I'm glad he confirmed it wouldn't happen. It still might though. (:

Yey! I love follow-ups. (:

The Daniel/Hayden relationship is so sweet! xD
starjems88 chapter 1 . 1/9/2009
can't wait for the next part:)
acer-sigma chapter 1 . 1/9/2009
Nice little filler! And my Hayden has grown up a bit. What ever happened to that sweet little girl? ;)

Good reaction from Daniel on the news. Not surprising that Vala wanted to think things over a bot before telling Daniel. It's obvious how affected she was when Tomin left.

Hope you do a bit of Hayden finding out the news.

Anyways, looking forward to seeing the next part of this story.
ilna chapter 1 . 1/9/2009
yea! i'm so glad you're continuing with this story. this was a great appetizer. can't wait for the main course!