Reviews for That thing you do
Shaariin13 chapter 1 . 10/26/2011
Finally! A RikuxDiva Fanfic outside the series and Diva's not the bad guy! Good job! I super liked it Keep up the good job. Two thumbs up :3
ExplodingPiano chapter 1 . 3/21/2011
I love this so much! The changing of scenes was really smooth, and you're one of the very few authors who can move to the next scene without having to use page breaks. I had a lot of fun reading this. Usually, smexy tiemz between Diva and Riku tend to seem very awkward for me but in this fic, I didn't feel that way at all- their moments were so cute and funny. Made my day. :D
EchoZero1aol.com chapter 1 . 6/22/2010
i dont even know what happened today other than the fact that I ended up on the blood wikipedia page, somehow ended up reading about all the characters and the plot, then ended up reading this story. wat.. where am i. Either way, this was pretty chill. lol mad hot shit.
Failhammer chapter 1 . 5/30/2009
Diva listing all the places she had 'been with' Riku in was hilarious. The Omake at the end was quite good as well.
ChiropteraQueen278 chapter 1 . 3/8/2009
That was really great! Some of the scene changes got a little confusing, but that may just be because I'm tired. xD But I really loved it! DivaRiku best couple ever!
Litsune King chapter 1 . 1/13/2009
dis is so cute
Perentie Fan chapter 1 . 1/11/2009
I already gave my thoughts when I beta read so here's just a quick endorsement to add to your review number. In summary this is another steamy little alternate universe tale with quite a unique style of writing that while somewhat low on detail is very effective at conveying images and feelings to the reader (to me at least).
XSpaRkieX chapter 1 . 1/9/2009
Well, I have to say I was worried when you first said you needed some of my info, but I really liked it. You don't personally know me, but you nailed my personality exactally. As usual, you do a fantastic job with the story, and there were only a few grammar errors. Of all the authors for Blood, you and Perentie Fan are my personal favorites. For awhile, I was worried I might not see another english story from you, but you proved me wrong with, in my opinion, you funniest/best yet.

XSpaRkieX