Reviews for The Garden
rosebud98 chapter 1 . 1/10/2009
Great! Great! Love Sonny and Cher! Love Julie! Love Paul, even though it was so heartbreaking.

Such a nice job. Looking forward to more. Really liked the beginning with the future piece. Can't wait to see what happens to bring us to that point.

And, I like that this is a Christmas piece without all the decorations. Different. Liked the flashback.
mycherrypie chapter 1 . 1/10/2009
Okay, first - there is so much info packed in this! I loved the beginning with the teaser - where's Sam? What happened? WHO/WHAT is Dean talking to? Ah...

Then the bit with the farmwife and her neighbor. I loved her. Loved her. Loved HER!

Then Sonny and Cher. They made me laugh, they make me nervous. Are you going to kill them? Are they going to be good? What are you going to do with them? Loved their contrast...

Then this poor kid. I loved him when he was playing video games and the you bring us to this place with him and Sam and Sam can't get through the interview, but then Dean's hand. Wow.

Really liked the "How big is it? A couple of acres big or a couple hundred?" The garden sounds very mysterious.

Ginger snaps to you.
vonnie836 chapter 1 . 1/10/2009
Wow, what an awesome story. It is totally creepy and mysterious. You are not giving anything away, except that it has something to do with the garden and that makes it even creepier. The way you describe it makes me shiver. Can't wait for more. This is really keeping me enticed. Hugs, Vonnie
apieceofcake chapter 1 . 1/10/2009
Good, intersting stat :-) Like your OC's and the garden is creepy!
BlueEyedDemonLiz chapter 1 . 1/9/2009
This is a great first chapter, you have a wonderful way with telling a story and I love how you set the scene and once again...the other characters you introduce are so fleshed out. Sonny & Cher - *giggles* I like them both already but will be keeping a wary eye on them, "trust no-one" - that's a good motto for Supernatural fics, right?

Awesome to see another story from you and I'll be sure to follow this one closely.

Lizzy x
Anahni chapter 1 . 1/9/2009
Great start! The garden is seriously and wonderfully creepy (I shouldn't be reading this at night, lol). Love Sam and Dean's interactions and thoughts, and you have their voices perfect. Very interesting how Sonny and Cher's banter and actions mirror the brothers' anxiously waiting to see how this mystery unfolds. Thanks for posting!
Meggin Lane chapter 1 . 1/9/2009
I like it very much, its got as many layers as my chocolate cake and me thinks the plot is delish!
Zatnikatel chapter 1 . 1/9/2009
It's so great to see a new story from you: I love your others.

This has such a creepy feel to it: sorta discordant and unsettled, almost like the boys' mood: like they're affecting the place or it's affecting them. It's really eerie...

And hey, never thought I would ever associate the Pointer sisters with Supernatural! ;-)
Vanessa Sgroi chapter 1 . 1/9/2009
Oh, very intriguing! The garden's really giving me the creeps-as I'm sure it's supposed to. Loved the twins-Sonny and Cher-nice and quirky.

Definitely looking forward to more!
sendintheclowns chapter 1 . 1/9/2009
Sonny and Cher are twins and the male/female version of the it!

The Garden doesn't seem like a place I want to hang out. At least in real life. I'm content to read about it from my comfy chair.

Always happy to see you posting. Can't wait to see what else you have in store for us :)
Klutzygirl33 chapter 1 . 1/9/2009
Great fic so far. Update soon. Hee at Sonny and Cher. I think 1973 John would get a kick out of that, considering he seemed sad when Dean said that the two had broken up.
101 | « Prev Page 1 .. 4 5 6 7