Reviews for It's Perfect
TrueBeliever831 chapter 1 . 4/15/2014
Aweee this was so sweet
RomanaLadyPresidentOfGallifrey chapter 1 . 8/19/2010
only one thing to say- you told the truth in the title, i was all lke eh?
johnnycakewasgolden chapter 1 . 2/2/2010
awe I love FredMione GeorgeLuna!~ I wish you would do a long fic w the pairs FredMione GeorgeLuna or GeorgeMione FredLuna centering around both couples that is not a one-shot but more of the chappies of Just One of The Guys!~ Btw This was so sweet!~ I really hope you do a fic centering around those two couples!~
Amora Rains chapter 1 . 12/1/2009
Aw!
CJ - Lady of Gryffindor chapter 1 . 5/24/2009
Aw..thats cute!
supernaturalmuse chapter 1 . 1/11/2009
aw! Cute.. Normally I don't like a Twin/Luna pairing but this was just adorable. Nice work.
zinne chapter 1 . 1/11/2009
That's so cute. I love how you portayed Luna.
Maddie12 chapter 1 . 1/9/2009
Yay! I got the email notification of a new story and immediately had to check it out and... verdict's in... I LOVE IT. :] So cute and festive and most definitely the type of gift George would love. Double yays!
x-aj-x chapter 1 . 1/9/2009
Lana dear thank you so much I could not have asked for a better ss fic ) As you alreayd know I loved it and I especially loved the F/H you threw in it made my day !
Cateagle chapter 1 . 1/9/2009
Gentle and nice, though I admit it strains me a bit to believe the Twins with Luna and Hermione. On the other hand, though, the imagination and intelligence those two bring would make it a very good match.
Ms. Marauder-Cullen chapter 1 . 1/9/2009
So cute! Loved this one! I'm so glad that you didn't kill Fred! and I'm happy that you put hermione and fred together! Yeah! :D