Reviews for Blood Bound
TheNamelessNoob chapter 1 . 12/5/2013
Awesome, Please update again.
wolfangel7777 chapter 1 . 8/6/2013
VERY LOVERLY! I would like it if another chappie came for this.. *huggies author*
TheGuardian'sOfTheFishbowl chapter 1 . 8/19/2011
I know i might've alreay said this but, I seriously LOVE your work your super talented!
ItWasEpicAndILol'd chapter 1 . 4/7/2011
Is that all? D: Please think of re-starting this soon and adding at least one more chapter to it. I really like it so far and yeah. Please *Insert begging puppy dog eyes here*
roxas13-akuroku chapter 1 . 6/11/2010
AWSOME! and breath-taking
Lady Shisou chapter 1 . 8/13/2009
I love your story! Update soon!
bnm chapter 1 . 3/29/2009
ah a great chapter.
akuroku fan on fire chapter 1 . 2/5/2009
wow, i mean WOW! that was amazing! i cant wait for more. *glares at zexionlover* dont you dare say anything bad about this story... or ill kill you and turn you into my fledling... MWAHAHAH! fear me!

anyways... ive read almost all your stories... i mean i can lie. im hooked. i was an innocent fish swimming in a lake and you caught me with akurokuness bait... now im flailing in your boat trying to escape... but i dont mind dying for this story, its awesome.. (dies from hyperventalation)
accountdeleted111 chapter 1 . 1/21/2009
I liked it! hehe, i do tend to have a thing for bloody fics, lol. C:
mei lynn 64 chapter 1 . 1/12/2009
o.o...wow! this is way past awesome! i love it!:D i can't wait to read more!:D
Insanecat6 chapter 1 . 1/10/2009
I liked it. It was a good first chapter and I look forward to reading more of it. Kinda wonder what the 'it' was but I'm thinking you didn't say on purpose and it will be revealed later. Love to you for the story. I'll be looking forward to the next chapter. Bye.
Dancing Flurry chapter 1 . 1/10/2009
hey terra, I love this coolab. I was actully shivering at the beginning, I was so absorbed into the story, my dark lit room scared me. I had to turn on the lights to finish the darn thing. Thanks for the nightmares love, axel will now haunt me. Good work!

Love,

Dancing Flurry
Funeral.Bell chapter 1 . 1/10/2009
That was. . .AWESOME.

xD

I'm actually left speechless for once, making this one hell of a half-ass review. Sorry ;~;

No words can express how lovely this is.

And I'll stab ya if you hold this off.

o.e

-favs/alerts- ;D

CNMY
FinalFallenFantasy chapter 1 . 1/10/2009
Ooh, is good! Very IWTV. Love vampires love Akuroku AWESOME STORY!
SkyeFlyte chapter 1 . 1/9/2009