Reviews for Bow Down Silent
SexyBlackKat chapter 1 . 7/9/2012
wow... i alway's thought about wrighting a story were nancy's mom isn't really dead, but wouldn't carson have taken Nancy to see her mothers grave, a feuniral for mother? Wow, he had to know... any way, I know i'm revewing alot of your stories today but I'm just reading all the nancy drew stories you have, most of them will have a revew left...
nancyandned4eva chapter 1 . 1/23/2012
I really enjoyed the romance between Nancy and Ned but I didn't like he fact that her dad was dead or about her mother and her other family but overall it was very beautiful!:)
niver chapter 1 . 1/14/2009
Very interesting idea. She just decided to leave people thinking she was dead from the bus accident, when in reality she had a new life. For some reason I'm thinking of Walk Two Moons, because that involves tons of mother/daughter drama and a bus accident.

I think you handled this really well. I think Nancy has every right to feel this way, but I do hope she at least tries to get to know her mother and step-siblings.
r'n'rb chapter 1 . 1/10/2009
This is wonderful.

I never would have imagined something like this, but you really made it believable, and you got into the characters heads enough that it would make sense.

Really really well written, I have to admit: the Nancy you write is often a lot more likable and relate-able then the one in the original series. I hope you write more )
epalladino chapter 1 . 1/10/2009
This story in perfect as it stands. I like how Nancy is intrigued, incensed, and suspicious all at the same time of this woman claiming to be her reputedly dead mother. I also like how you portray the women claiming to be the mother-guilty and hesitant, and yet hopeful in some way. Nancy's own family life is also well portrayed. I like how you don't try to make either Ned or Nancy too perfect and love the conversation between them about whether he'd ever just walk out on her.

Yet, even though this story is perfect as a one shot, I would love to see you carry this further. I, for one, would like to get to know the mother better.

Thanks for the intriguing read, Beth Palladino
jayley chapter 1 . 1/10/2009
really good story, the drama of it was nicely done
DesertVixen chapter 1 . 1/10/2009
This was really good - I liked how you played Nancy checking out her suspicions like she would any case, and the checking out the social networking site was good.

The real point of the story though, of the emotions she feels towards her mother, were also very nicely done.

DV
ndhbfan chapter 1 . 1/10/2009
Very interesting story.

Every thought of going into this more?

Maybe Nancy investigationg more into her mother's life or maybe hiring Frank and Joe Hardy to do the investigating for her?

Just some thoughts.
breakaleg27 chapter 1 . 1/9/2009
aw! The ending was just so sweet! I loved it! :) Wrote more super soon!