Reviews for Becky's Story
Guest chapter 6 . 12/26/2017
This is really well written. The tone of the story. The details of the time period and the portrayal of the characters are so spot on I could believe that I was still reading the original book. Thank you for a most enjoyable read.
GalitMirav chapter 6 . 4/24/2017
This story is wonderful. It's too bad it hasn't been updated in years. If it means anything, I think you should continue it. It's really good.
fiveby10eighty3 chapter 1 . 4/21/2016
It's such a shame that the story didn't continue. Please do!
alun howell chapter 6 . 3/24/2016
Not my style but the Methodists do not baptise even if the author wants them to for the sake of the story.
annalisa7 chapter 6 . 1/27/2016
cute :)

cute Sara
DarkAngelPearl chapter 6 . 2/8/2014
I do love this and I hope you can continue! I would love to see how you will end it!
DAP
MagicalJoy chapter 6 . 4/22/2013
I love your story so far, it's one of my favorites! That being said, I have one question regarding the continuity of this chapter. When Googling St. Mary's church in New York, I noticed that the search engine said the church is Episcopal, but when looking up the Christian Denominations in India, there's no Episcopal church listed. I know that Captain Crewe's family originated from England, so him having been Episcopal makes since, but what Christian Denomination was he and Sara when they lived in India?
Franki09 chapter 6 . 2/21/2012
I really love this story! Do you think you will continue it?

Ilive4books
Pearl Bramble of Willowbottom chapter 6 . 1/8/2012
It's sad how racist people were in the past, and even though I disagree with it, I'm relieved that you addressed this issue, as it makes the story sound realistic for its time period.

I'm really looking forward to reading more chapters of your story, if you decide to continue it, which I hope you do.

Pearl Bramble of Willowbottom chapter 5 . 1/8/2012
I'm glad to see that Rebecca discovers a dream she wants to pursue. Your ending makes me wonder under what circumstances Becky will be reunited with Dr. and Mrs. Hill.

Pearl Bramble of Willowbottom chapter 4 . 1/8/2012
So Captain Crewe's protective urges come out, interesting. Can't wait to read more.

Pearl Bramble of Willowbottom chapter 3 . 1/8/2012
I like the idea of Sara becoming a writer, and Rebecca the illustrator, I hope you expand that idea even more. I also hope that you continue this story.

Pearl Bramble of Willowbottom chapter 2 . 1/8/2012
The sternness that Captain Crewe shows his daughters is a little confusing, I just don't see him as a stern character. This side you showed contrasts with the gentle person I saw him as. Other than that, I loved reading this chapter and hope that you continue this story.

Pearl Bramble of Willowbottom chapter 1 . 1/8/2012
This story is wonderful so far, I'm excited to continue reading it!

DawnCandace chapter 6 . 12/8/2011
I really enjoyed this story. I always wanted to know what became of Becky and how the captain accepted her into his little family.
57 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »