Reviews for Becky's Story
DarkAngelPearl chapter 6 . 2/8
I do love this and I hope you can continue! I would love to see how you will end it!
DAP
MagicalJoy chapter 6 . 4/22/2013
I love your story so far, it's one of my favorites! That being said, I have one question regarding the continuity of this chapter. When Googling St. Mary's church in New York, I noticed that the search engine said the church is Episcopal, but when looking up the Christian Denominations in India, there's no Episcopal church listed. I know that Captain Crewe's family originated from England, so him having been Episcopal makes since, but what Christian Denomination was he and Sara when they lived in India?
Franki09 chapter 6 . 2/21/2012
I really love this story! Do you think you will continue it?

Ilive4books
Pearl Bramble of Willowbottom chapter 6 . 1/8/2012
It's sad how racist people were in the past, and even though I disagree with it, I'm relieved that you addressed this issue, as it makes the story sound realistic for its time period.

I'm really looking forward to reading more chapters of your story, if you decide to continue it, which I hope you do.

Pearl Bramble of Willowbottom chapter 5 . 1/8/2012
I'm glad to see that Rebecca discovers a dream she wants to pursue. Your ending makes me wonder under what circumstances Becky will be reunited with Dr. and Mrs. Hill.

Pearl Bramble of Willowbottom chapter 4 . 1/8/2012
So Captain Crewe's protective urges come out, interesting. Can't wait to read more.

Pearl Bramble of Willowbottom chapter 3 . 1/8/2012
I like the idea of Sara becoming a writer, and Rebecca the illustrator, I hope you expand that idea even more. I also hope that you continue this story.

Pearl Bramble of Willowbottom chapter 2 . 1/8/2012
The sternness that Captain Crewe shows his daughters is a little confusing, I just don't see him as a stern character. This side you showed contrasts with the gentle person I saw him as. Other than that, I loved reading this chapter and hope that you continue this story.

Pearl Bramble of Willowbottom chapter 1 . 1/8/2012
This story is wonderful so far, I'm excited to continue reading it!

DawnCandace chapter 6 . 12/8/2011
I really enjoyed this story. I always wanted to know what became of Becky and how the captain accepted her into his little family.
markie804 chapter 6 . 5/18/2011
I really enjoyed Becky's story. I too wondered what the next stage of their lives were like. Please finish the story, it would make many of your readers very happy.
Enchantress of the Wolves chapter 6 . 4/5/2011
I just thought I'd drop a note to you to say how much I've enjoyed "Becky's Story". A Little Princess was one of my favourite books/movies and Im happy to see you fo the characters justice. I realize it's been a few years since the story was last updated, but it would be greatly appericated if you would give it a go.
Mopsa chapter 6 . 1/6/2011
Great story ! I have really enjoyed reading it all. I hope you cont. the story
Jamille Shane chapter 6 . 10/8/2010
I truly hope you continue this story someday. It's a wonderful story and you tell it very well.
Jamille Shane chapter 3 . 10/8/2010
I remembered LOL'g at the 'dashing milkman' line from the movie and the matchmaking. Cracked me up laughing. I thought their flirtation was so cute. And I cheered at the TV when they ran off together.

And OH!

Becky's her daddy's African violet. Awwww!
52 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »