Reviews for The Weekend Project
jj chapter 17 . 7/23/2015
that was a nail biter, and i loved it great job that was great
violetpooka chapter 17 . 7/7/2015
wonderful bit of storytelling-Iruka is a delight and all his kids-they blend so perfectly with the universe-flawless
LaforayaWattpad chapter 17 . 6/27/2015
Yay! Fluffiness and yeah, Naruto, you dumbass! XD
LaforayaWattpad chapter 10 . 6/27/2015
And the plot thickens...
KomodoClassic chapter 17 . 12/28/2014
Loved this story! Fast-paced, multiple situations happening at once, awesome happening everywhere! Great job!
Plus, Iruka being awesome, always a plus.
general zargon chapter 17 . 11/14/2014
Hm, this is a great story, even if there were still a lot of unanswered questions - the least of which is: what was the ultimate fate of the messenger hawks? I noticed a couple of typos in each chapter, but I guess they weren't really major, and I was able to enjoy the story regardless. Love the idea of Iruka saving kids and then raising and teaching them! Also, that one line of Iruka's before he passed out in the last chapter? Sheer. Brilliance. XD I hope you decide to write more for this fandom, and for Iruka and Kakashi!
Geminia chapter 17 . 7/1/2014
Beautiful story!

Geminia chapter 14 . 7/1/2014
Forget burning his books, if the Hokage or Sakura wants Kakashi to do something they should just threaten to relegate him to teaching Academy students for a year!

Guest chapter 17 . 5/28/2014
Guest chapter 16 . 5/28/2014
Devil Goddess mimi chapter 17 . 2/21/2014
I love the story and i love the way you write.
AccountKiller500 chapter 17 . 7/27/2013
This story is soooo worth it. :D
Viviane Renard chapter 17 . 4/6/2013
Fun fast-paced story. My favorite line has to be this one, it had me laughing:

Taking in the grey hair and the face mask, Iruka said the only thing that his weary brain could come up with at the moment. "Kakashi-sensei, huh? that's what took so long."
Izzyaro chapter 17 . 9/2/2012
I loved this story. You wrote Iruka brilliantly.
Seventeenth Shenanigan chapter 17 . 5/27/2012
aaah, i love this story...w