Reviews for A Doctor Who Infinity Possibility
that was so good! you are a great writer & I just couldn't wait to read the next chapter!
That was sweet
Gallifrey but good try
Impossible-girl900 chapter 7 . 6/17
This is so brillant. i love it. The ending is just so beautifully written. I am not realy upset that the meta crise died but when the doctor is sad everyone is sad. Like i said. I love it.
Impossible-girl900 chapter 4 . 6/17
I basically hate you right now. I meen Rose is abougt to cry and the doctor just say. "Though he doesn't look like Mickey or Jack for that matter". Why do you make it so hard for her?!
But i love the whole story and i almost cried.
Probably not... just pretend i never asked that question or ever existed...I got sucked into Amy's crack in the wall. DUN DUN DUN.
That is weird. I know a girl named selene who likes doctor who... I wonder if you are her... she's in a choir class...
Capt Jack taking the doctor's double's dead body to a room... hmmm...
Peggy chapter 6 . 4/6
So I like that it's got these glimpses of emotion . . . I think you could actually describe the characters a little more, lengthen the dialogue, and definitely keep your personal humor. And it is Gallifrey :D Great job though
Thats was amazing! It was sad and happy at the same time and I loved how you brought back Jenny I was so sad wen she "died" Im glad you brought her back!
MakeBelieveToAchieve chapter 3 . 6/21/2014
Okay, this story is the SHIT! It's funny, and plays out just like a episode. Who else would have thought to bring together BOTH children?
BrightGreenNails chapter 4 . 1/20/2014
I'm sorry but seems just seem so abrupt and... a little sloppy in transitions... Otherwise I seriously love it- like, seriously. Because who couldn't love TenRose?
Maddie chapter 6 . 8/11/2013
I think it's Gallifrey, or I've seen it spelled Gallifriey. I'm not sure there's an official spelling.
thereadingturtle chapter 7 . 7/10/2013
Is there a sequel? I need 1!