Reviews for Leave the Light On
Blumenkasten chapter 1 . 6/11
I just posted that lengthy review and forgot to log in for that. Since criticizing someone ( 's story) anonymously is not nice, I thought I should rectify that immediately :)
Ooookay, let's get this over with: I'll stop reading the story here. It's not a complete waste of time but I have a lot of issues with your fic: 1) everything is happening so fast. There are no sequences where things slow down a bit so that you can comprehend everything that has happened 2) the storyline is so far, in my eyes, very predictable 3) I like your Cuddy and Wilson, but I think House is way out of character 4) I'm missing depth (?) here. So Cuddy just lost a baby. That's emotional stuff you could write on and on about. Instead this gets pushed to the sidelines because House comes to here and they sleep together. This is very intense and emotional as well but again: it gets pushed to the back because of the next blow - he's leaving. He then gets arrested, beaten up, concussed, fights with cuddy, cracks his skull, gets overdosed, confesses his love to Cuddy and finds out he's going to be a dad and I'm only at chapter 17.. Seriously?!
If you made 5 stories out of your first 17 chapters I'd read them. You do have a nice writing style.
And last but not least 5) the lyrics. They are annoying me and I find them useless. Wouldn't one song at the beginning or end of a chap be enough?

I like your writing style, but there is too much that's just not to my tastes.
I hope my review is helpful rather then rude - I tried my best.

(Please excuse mistakes, I'm not a native speaker.)
Littlebrown chapter 40 . 6/19/2014
Love it!
newdayz chapter 40 . 11/17/2011
This is one of my all time favorite Huddy stories!
lin12344 chapter 40 . 6/26/2011
Very good story
Isabel Bernardi chapter 40 . 6/26/2011
So beautiful, thanks!

I'm sad about Huddy, about House and about Lisa leaving too. I would like all this was a bad dream but is the reality... Well we have to move on and live...

These stories, like yours, are able to make us forget the bad news ... Thanks.(sorry my bad English:)
JLCH chapter 40 . 6/25/2011
I'm really proud of you for sticking with it, it was great!
JLCH chapter 35 . 6/25/2011
"Oh, shit. We've killed him with kindness,"

That has got to be the funniest thing ever!
HouseBroken chapter 40 . 6/25/2011
loved it
JLCH chapter 1 . 6/25/2011
Poor Cuddy, I really felt for her after she lost Joy and you write it so well...
IHeartHouseCuddy chapter 40 . 6/25/2011
Beautiful ending, thank you. :)
IHeartHouseCuddy chapter 39 . 6/25/2011
Thanks for updating. :) What a beautiful wedding, I loved it.
JLCH chapter 39 . 6/25/2011
I am so thrilled that you are sticking with this story. There are so many WONDERFUL unfinished stories out there and we are all thrilled you are continuing this! Way to go, you're a great writer!
newdayz chapter 38 . 6/2/2011
Awsome story hoping for more soon!
JLCH chapter 38 . 4/12/2011
Hey this was a great story will you ever update it? :):)