Reviews for It Takes Two
grawrgrawrninja chapter 19 . 9/10/2009
LOL! Your story amuses me greatly. I bow down to you!
feey chapter 19 . 9/10/2009
Sweet, can I get cookies then? Lol, I'm afraid that Machiavelli has been relegated to a few lines in world history text books and Renaissance history classes, with a few appearances in political treatises.

I must say, the dialogue here is one of my favourites.
Tomorokoshi chapter 19 . 9/9/2009
There are people who don't know who he is?

*munches on free cookie and basks in the love*
fromtheheart13 chapter 9 . 8/16/2009
dang u r really bad! i will never get why girls think gay incest relationships r so hot. beautiful job though. i could never be that bold when i write
feey chapter 14 . 4/11/2009
Ahahaha, that was too funny. Too, too funny.

And such a perfectly kitty thing to do. :D
Iris Aquarius chapter 13 . 3/1/2009
I like the brokenness of this chapter, it conveys (to me at least) that they are different but their love is similar. Aw I love this story! The last one where Castor dies was so sad.
feey chapter 12 . 2/28/2009
Oh man... so sad, and so good.

The brokenness of it is kind of hard to read, but it conveys the emotion so well.
feey chapter 11 . 2/27/2009
Aww.. Polydeuces is so sweet here at the end.
feey chapter 10 . 2/26/2009
Haha! I loved Hermes' chant; it was too perfect.

Keep up good work!
Iris Aquarius chapter 10 . 2/26/2009
I really like this! Please keep going! Castor and Polydeuces have always been so attractive to me, so I'm sad to read they only have eyes for each other. However, they're cute enough where I'm ready to forgive 'em.
MiyaChama chapter 9 . 2/13/2009
wow, this stuff is...hot *laughs*

Only 3 reviews? You deserve more. I really like your writing; it's excellent! You present the characters as passionate yet believable (which is difficult in hot n steamy fics) and my fave is easily your Castor. The imagining making love on the table scene made me giggle. Yes...that might be considered slightly impolite, even by Olympian standards *laughs* and Apphy screaming out 'DADDY!' was a priceless moment of comic fiction.

Like your descriptive powers too, btw. The blue of Polydeuce's eyes is particuarly vivid imagery. On a personal note, I'm so happy to see another writer walking the line between anime fics and greek myth fics! I thought I was the only one *was lonely* altogether, good stuff sweet pea!

Mi-chan
feey chapter 9 . 2/9/2009
Oh my, Athena's reaction to Aphrodite's teasing was perfect, as was Zeus' to being called 'Daddy'. :D

I cannot wait for the next bit.
feey chapter 8 . 1/30/2009
I am really enjoying this story. Both Castor and Polydeuces are well thought out and solid characters, as is Helen when she appears. Their relationship here also fits very well with the myths concerning them.

I think that you are doing a good job at conveying their emotions and fears, and I cannot wait for the next installments.
Subject37 chapter 8 . 1/26/2009
yayy... I love the taboo-ness of it - I've always admired the love the two share... I just never thought of them being lovers before this though *mrehehe, I'm so innocent, coughwrote-a-story-of-Artemis-being-a-lesbiancough* xD... But, umm, I really like the format you have this in - Mkay.. I'll leave you be...

lol, I must say two more things, though. "Flames will be used to roast marshmallows." But I like marshmallows... and yayy, can't wait for insanity to come out - Keep going, m'dear