Reviews for Spinning
Veritas Found chapter 1 . 2/8/2009
Guh, I love this. The whole thing just flowed beautifully and captured the emotion between them perfectly, and I love how you opened it up. The stilted sentences during that sequence did wonders to add to the lost effect, and the ending? Egads, woman.

Granted, I'm still pulling for a happy ending for 'em (assuming of course ABC gets off its frickin' high horse and releases those last four eps), but for my inner angst addict? This would do quite nicely. C
Broedy chapter 1 . 1/13/2009
Wow. Where to start? Great misdirection at the start (here I was thinking, woe! But you gave us all the emotion without the actual event - kudos), excellent Maggie insight (too easily she can be dismissed as a lightweight character), and a wholly satisfying ending despite you not feeling the need to tie everything up in neat bow. Like I said, wow!

Random things I loved - Matt calling Maggie to tell her what happened (BFF!), Beth turning up at the hospital for Nate but him turning her away (you're the one who ruined things, sweetheart!), and Eli not having the guts to admit anything to Maggie (so very true to character).

This may be your first ES fic, princess, but I sincerely hope it won't be the last. :-)