Reviews for Days of Atonement
Ardeliah chapter 6 . 10/1/2010
Why is it all the best stories make me cry. Loved it.
NWHS chapter 6 . 5/18/2010
Damn outstanding story.
Moon FireStar chapter 6 . 4/20/2010
all I can say is your story is sadder the watching Delenn watch the sun rise...and I though noting could top that!
zeesmom2000 chapter 1 . 3/1/2009
This was really good. I enjoyed it very much.
Laurie M chapter 6 . 1/22/2009
Aw, that was really lovely and romantic and sad. Very fitting for the Bab 5 AU and, as always, very beautifully written. If more than a little heartbreaking reading it all in one go...

But a wonderful read - well done!
Mystic-Dragon-chick chapter 6 . 1/17/2009
wow I love this story! you do not find all that many fanfiction of this quallity. Well done!
Rayhne chapter 4 . 1/14/2009
Warning! Warning! Just a touch of odd formatting about 2/3rds of the way into the chapter.
Rayhne chapter 1 . 1/12/2009
Being a Garibaldi fan, I have to ask. Did S4/S5 play out the way it did in the series? Is Marcus dead?
Dekri chapter 1 . 1/11/2009
The end broke my heart but what well written story. Thank you for sharing. I always loved Delenn and your exploring another path for her in Minibari culture feels very natural, thoughtful and enjoyable.
Julie the Tall Terror chapter 1 . 1/10/2009
Wow, what a scary AU. I can't wait for more! I've never seen this idea done before. The end of this first chapter completely caught me by surprise (and I'm a big fan of Hightower's series, too). Thank you for writing a B5 story, there aren't enough of them. Greatly looking forward to seeing where you are going with this story!
Dark Secret1 chapter 1 . 1/10/2009
That was wonderful, although very sad T_T I hope for more