Reviews for Blood For Blood
BenjyLovesCloud chapter 4 . 1/16/2014
I love it! Please update! I've been searching for your fic all over! I finally found it so please update!
littlerostte chapter 4 . 6/30/2012
im liking
Rain of the Forest chapter 4 . 5/28/2012
AH MAN, AND IT WAS JUST GETTING GOOD!

(and I hate you right now because you took the idea of Remus being Yugi godfather!)

(-_)
andysanime chapter 4 . 12/26/2011
Good job on this story. I can't wait for the next chapter.
KitKatssie chapter 1 . 2/6/2011
I'm sorry. I couldn't read past the second chapter. I mean, the general idea of the story interests me, but it's just to...fast is the only way I can think to put it. I mean, harry and yugi meet ONCE for a few minutes and all of a sudden their dating and in love. That just doesn't WORK. I'm sorry but I had to say this. If you happened to rewrite this and make it more...believable than I'd definatly try reading it again though. Your not bad at writing, but there is always room for improvment. Other than the fact that nothing seems very believeable at all, and the way you described certain things (I.e. the description of the yami's eye's) I like your writing style.
KitKatssie chapter 1 . 2/6/2011
WerewolfPrincess21 chapter 4 . 2/8/2010
Please I hope u update soon. Really looking forward to the chapter
Leo112 chapter 4 . 1/26/2010
O.O... wow! up date soon please i see a love triangle here yugi loves harry yami loves yugi and harry loves yugi... will the love circle complete its self?

UP DATE SOON PLEASE! THIS IS GETTING INTERESTING!
ShadowClanAlphaShadowRaven chapter 4 . 1/25/2010
Two words. FREAKING AWESOME! Yet another amazing addition to The Hogwarts Library, as well as my own "personal" collection aka my favorites. Absolutely fabulous!
sakura angel dark chapter 4 . 1/25/2010
this ig great keep up the good work
sweetyamiyugigirl chapter 4 . 1/24/2010
YOU JERK ATEM! YOU HAVE TO TAKE WHAT YOU WANT BY FORCE NOT TRY TO WIN YUIG OVER ATEM!

Now that the rant is over... Good story I enkoyed it a lot and I hope you update soon!
Happyfish chapter 4 . 1/24/2010
ooh!

why did yhou have to leave it there!

*is pouting*

please update soon!

poor poor poor Yugi!
Happyfish chapter 1 . 10/28/2009
please write more of this story soon it is awesome!
Happyfish chapter 2 . 9/4/2009
Poor yugi! I hope that Yugi doesn't get caight in the middle between Atem and Harry... 0.o Is Atem a Shadow Mage? What about the other two? will the rating go up because of what Atem said .. YOU BETTER WIRTE/UPDATE THIS STORY SOON ITS AWESOME! :)
Happyfish chapter 3 . 7/21/2009
please write more of tis story its a very good one !