Reviews for As Long As You're Mine
CharminglyShar chapter 4 . 6/24/2011
omg i started reading this story and its really amazing i love it but i noticed it hasnt been updated in awhile so i wanted to ask you to plz continue it i am dying to see what happens
Anon.Unknown chapter 4 . 12/22/2010
I like this story. Hope you will update soon!
go to xTooo chapter 4 . 12/9/2010
I always knew that she was not who she was always is.

I still hate her even now... she is a slut of a person and shouldn't even be a role model or famous. one day i would want to go up to her and say I never hated anyone as much as I hate you. I just freaking want to say that... okay I'll stop blabbering now. update soon :]
Team1DUnionJcat chapter 4 . 11/22/2010
I LOVE THIS STORY SO MUCH! IT IS ONE OF MY FAVORITES! PLEASE UPDATE SOON! I WANNA READ MORE! :D
Team1DUnionJcat chapter 3 . 9/17/2010
I LOVE THIS STORY SO FAR IT IS ONE OF MY FAVORITES! PLEASE UPDATE SOON I WANNA READ MORE!
Zara Rose Myar chapter 3 . 1/3/2010
I was going through your profile and came across this story. I was really busy and was about to give this story a miss when i thought what the heck and just started reading it. And boy am i glad that i did. This story is great! The general concept to the way its written, everything is perfect. I especially liked hailey. She's exactly the kind of sibling i imagine ryan and sharpay having. Please update soon. I can't wait for the next chapter!I was going through your profile and came across this story. I was really busy and was about to give this story a miss when i thought what the heck and just started reading it. And boy am i glad that i did. This story is great! The general concept to the way its written, everything is perfect. I especially liked hailey. She's exactly the kind of sibling i imagine ryan and sharpay having. Please update soon. I can't wait for the next chapter!
gossipgirlfan101 chapter 3 . 12/9/2009
i just started reading this story today

it's really good:D

hope you update soon:)
GoldenThroat chapter 3 . 12/9/2009
please make the next one! XD i love the troypayness
heyitsjames chapter 3 . 12/8/2009
Brilliant! :]

That was a great excuse on Troy's part! Although Gabriella is really "perfect" and annoying (as you stated haha), I kinda feel bad for her. Just a little. Because she's so gullible and innocent that she doesn't even see that Troy likes Sharpay and not her. Anyway, GREAT chapter :]
Lord Admiral Ky chapter 2 . 10/9/2009
I love the story so far, especially this last chapter... I can't wait or the next one. I wonder what everyone is going to say to them. I hope they (Troy and Sharpay) don't get mad at each other and ignore each other. Keep up the good work and update soon please!
dianananerz chapter 2 . 8/27/2009
Awesome chapter! :) Update... or else ;D
a chapter 3 . 8/3/2009
I think you should keep the two stories seperate.
SharpayRocksTheStage chapter 3 . 8/2/2009
PLEASE PLEASE UPDATE SOON... And I think that you should keep the stories separate... 'As Long As You're Mine' is so very HSM and I think that incorporating The Suite Life would be a little odd/confusing...

You are a fabulous writer! If you have time you should check out some of my stuff...

-Haleigh-
irisadoresjade chapter 2 . 4/25/2009
Love it! update soon
OIjustneedtimeO chapter 2 . 4/6/2009
amazing! ah! i love it! haha