Reviews for Bakura Makes Pants Better
LOL NEVER STOP DONT EVER STOP FOR THE LOVE OF ALL THINGS HOMO xD

yami: ALL OF THE HOMO

me: WRITE MORE DAMN YOU XD

bakura: ...so THIS is what the fandom has done with me... *still straight

Malik: I know right fluffy! We are TOTALLY not gay.

Marik: ...RAHAHAHHHAHAHAHAHHA

Ryou: ...oh dear *pleasant britishly gay smile
Those two are still in denial Melvin, love,

Melvin: I know, it's fucking hilarious RAHAHAHHA

Bakura and Malik: ...*glare at Melvin

me: oookay guys, let's not have a ra damn war on this poor person's review ok?
as I was saying, this is funny and if this is SLIGHTLY off kilter...ooh babeh 3 show me what it's like to be halfway there -off kilter-

bakura: you just like tormenting malik...that's MY job

marik: Duke devlin? I don't even know who that is well...doesn't he ...isn't he that weird green eyed dice kid

ryou: yes, he's a friend... he's also...malik's long lost white half

Malik: HEY

Bakura: *trying to not laugh

me: :D GOOD STORY *drags the other characters off to Disneyland
Guest chapter 1 . 7/29/2009
Eh, your humor is slightly off kilter for some people, but spot on for me. I LOVED IT xD
Precious chapter 1 . 3/30/2009
Haha! I was one of the first ppl to read this _ "Everything's better on Duke Devlin. Especially me." has to be one of my favorite lines, altho the whole thing is pretty freaking amazing
mikkimikka chapter 1 . 3/17/2009
i read this story a while back... was looking around again today and realized that YOU wrote this. lol wow fancy seeing you here... in my other fandom.

funny fic indeed. i liked it the first time and laughed again the second.
Does it really matter chapter 1 . 1/11/2009
Heheh. Honestly when I read the title, my first thought was, "ass-less pants?" Leather booty short, however are also highly amusing.

As for staying in character...well, 'crazy as hell' is in character for Bakura, so...And now I feel bad for Duke, because he's pretty and thus has crazy Egyptian sex addicts after him. Actually, that would make a rather amusing story.