Reviews for Dream Weaver
hitokori midnight chapter 5 . 3/28/2014
PLEASE UPDATE THIS STORY !
Fenris Jin chapter 5 . 2/16/2014
Kaoru actually forgot about Gohei? Well, not that his significant enough.. but hey, she blamed Kenshin for Gohei's crimes.

Hmm.. well now that Misao is out of the way, maybe we can have a little KK fan service? XD

Aww.. Too bad this story has already hit hiatus. Still though, it was a fun read. :)
Fenris Jin chapter 4 . 2/16/2014
Whenever Kenshin sings to put Kaoru to sleep I am strangely reminded of Jigglypuff.

Jiiiiggileeee-puff ..LOL

I guess Kenshin already has a good grasp on how to woo Kaoru. Be chummy with her
Fenris Jin chapter 3 . 2/16/2014
Wasn't Himura the one encouraging Kaoru to cast the spell? Why was he surprised that she used her powers? ..Or was it the forest that compelled her to do it?

So cool.

Anyway, is Kenshin really just killing off people? I don't think he killed Sano.. But what about Kaoru's parents? Are they even her real parents?
Fenris Jin chapter 2 . 2/16/2014
I suppose the villagers weren't wrong about the "child of the forest" claim.

This is getting more exciting! :)
Fenris Jin chapter 1 . 2/16/2014
Dark start. I love it! :)

The supernatural and magical universe looks vast and intriguing.
LinkWarriorInGreen chapter 5 . 12/5/2013
This story is quite good, it would be a shame to leave it unfinished! *wink wink* Your writing is very good. Please continue! A story this good deserves to be seen to the end.
lightning-storm chapter 1 . 10/14/2013
So much detail. I like this.
Pale Moon Swamp chapter 5 . 10/1/2013
I mistakenly thought I had picked a completed story, but realized when reading the third chapter there was probably gnna be no way this could be wrapped up in just two more chapters... Read up to the fith anyway XD. And aaaah! How sad, how cruel. I would've loved to know how the story would've unfolded from here.
Peace.
sharc081210 chapter 5 . 10/14/2012
this fic is interesting.. thou im not familiar with fae stuff and all but i do recognize a worth-to-read story..hopefully you will find time and inspiration to continue and finish it. i mean..really..continue writing!
huinsutt99 chapter 5 . 8/8/2012
Are you going to continue writing this story? I really, truly hope you do seeing as it's such an amazing story. You really have a gift for words.
huinsutt99 chapter 4 . 8/8/2012
this story is just getting better. I love how you've developed the two different worlds.
huinsutt99 chapter 3 . 8/8/2012
Even if you aren't an expert, the chapter was pretty awesome.
I'm just hoping that you didn't really kill Sano. he's too cool a character. :)
huinsutt99 chapter 2 . 8/8/2012
this story is just getting better and better. All of the aspects of the story balance each other out perfectly. I'm want to know more about Kaoru's powers. They're connected with Kenshin, right?
huinsutt99 chapter 1 . 8/8/2012
your writing is incredible, and so far this story is great! It's so intense and real. I only have a few questions. First of all, how old is Kaoru and secondly, where and when do you imagine the story is set?