Reviews for Doubts
Haha! Loved it! :D
Fed up with this crap chapter 1 . 3/8/2010
Cute
Dragonmaster Kurai chapter 1 . 1/19/2010
I like. Nay I love! And I am broody :)

cya

DK
Krystal Chaos chapter 1 . 3/8/2009
Aw...! Need I say more? That was very cute, I love the characterization and especially the relationship between Gibbs and Tony. Great story!
Yuki's Adorable Girlfriend chapter 1 . 2/24/2009
aw. this was so cute!
meffie chapter 1 . 1/25/2009
That's cute.
elenya-grace chapter 1 . 1/13/2009
Oh wow, that was so beautiful! Usually I don't like Tiva, but this was great, really well written!

I saw you wrote stories about Narina and LotR as well, I love those books and I gotta check out those stories as well!
NickTonyK chapter 1 . 1/11/2009
Very nicely done! Wasn't sure if I would like it, being set in the future and all, but it was great! Tony would make a good father!
Phoenix414 chapter 1 . 1/11/2009
That was sweet. Really liked this one.
Tayter.Bug7 chapter 1 . 1/10/2009
You should do a sequel)

Not rough in any places I noticed, by the way!
M E Wofford chapter 1 . 1/10/2009
Ah, I really liked this little story.

How sweet.

Gibbs was very Gibbs.
MyOwnWorstCritic chapter 1 . 1/10/2009
aww...
Sarvin chapter 1 . 1/10/2009
Cute story! I think you're right - Tony's going to be a great dad. I'm glad he's got Gibbs to help point him in the right direction. Thanks for sharing!
Fictionnaire chapter 1 . 1/10/2009
I liked this chapter. I'm glad I'm not the only one who thinks there's got to be more to this story. A hormonal Ziva? LOL what a scary thought.

Don't worry about the roughness... I'm still trying to refine my work and I think everyone can improve their writing over time. I am sure you'll do just great. Poor Tony having doubts about being a good father because his own never showed him how.
Nemisses chapter 1 . 1/10/2009