Reviews for Grace Omega
S.Zix chapter 1 . 5/8/2009
Of course, when skimming your profile, I head straight to the angst/tragedy...

I feel like you lost a bit of stylistic wind halfway through. I liked some of your rough raw word choice in the beginning (like ache, this "No pulse, no heat…absolute emptiness, absolute zero." lovely line. But then it kind of tends toward flat dialogue and statements at the end (even in Vincent's bit), which was a bit unfortunate. Perhaps carry these sorts of words throughout, as the whole story matches them.

This is the second Yuffie suicide piece I've read, and I just have so much trouble seeing it. This was just a short one-shot, but I still feel...Like it needs more background for that.

And did I say how much I like the images when Vincent reflects on Lucrecia's death and Yuffie's? How he sees them is great, and the dying twice, three times. I sort of wish there was more with Shera. The idea of this time he died instead could have been played up, and I feel like he owes more to her than he acknowledges.

Overall, so powerful. Like I said, I really enjoyed the opening up through where Shera has him. So much pain in the words. And original. Even though the Yuffie suicide does not catch me, the last line by Cid did. And that whole short dialogue between him and Shera. Such a great exchange.

I just wanted to push for more images and more feel-appropriate words because they went so well with the piece in the beginning.

Thanks so much for the read.
Keith Kaizer chapter 1 . 2/21/2009
Wow...that was amazing. That is quite possibly the deepest fanfic I've ever read. I commend you on your stellar work and I hope you keep writing.
serenbach chapter 1 . 1/16/2009
Wow, that was incredible! A fic that is so tragic shouldn't be as powerful as that, death shouldn't be such a hoped for thing, but it was. I loved it! :)
Valentine'sNinja chapter 1 . 1/10/2009
Poor Vince, he had to suffer through so much. I guess he could see Shera as his final savior, though I didn't get a romantic vibe from them. I still think you wrote the angst and tragedy splendidly and I'm happy he was able to find peace after years of pain, torture, and heartbreak. I have to point out though, that in the beginning a lot of the punctuation is missing in words. Other than that, nothing else to say but... write more!