Reviews for Hidden Instincts
Artemis Aurelia chapter 23 . 10/4/2009
Hehe. I still love this. Especially the end of the chapter. Who would have ever thought that camp stories from a decade ago would become an entertaining part of your stories? Lol.
ObserveEverythingAdmireNothing chapter 23 . 4/23/2009
Hi! I'm glad to see another update for this story. Keep writing gold :D
Lone-ranger1 chapter 21 . 2/11/2009
You know Star Trek had a serious impact on culture if any old energy weapon is called a phaser :P Thankfully i don't feel like getting technical with my explanations.

i haven't read your other fics, but i'm assuming Tiff is prominant in them. if i suspend my disbelief, she's still too unbelievable for me. The part that really broke the illusion was that she just dives into Ronon's holster to take his weapon. like... WTF happened to ASKING him to not go in with it first? There are other aspects of her i won't get into that turn me off.

Also, with teh whole "whodunit and why" story about Baker. the fact is they could easily test the bullets to see which gun they came from. Also, since Walker didn't bother to mention he was missing a man and neither did his team it's obvious that it's not just him as teh culprit.

I started out liking this fic because it was kinda funny and cute, but it's getting a bit absurd now for my tastes.

I'll still read it till the end though.
ObserveEverythingAdmireNothing chapter 20 . 2/7/2009
Yay you updated! And someone finally made a move! There was a little bit of Lorne whump there which is always good. Loved it!
Guest chapter 19 . 2/2/2009
NO SCHOOL TODAY! Sorry, i had to blurt that out somewhere can't really yell in the house.

Anyway. I love watching sparring on the show, it's even quite good reading it. Too bad we've never seen Lorne have a go on the show but at least i can have a read on your fic, thanks for that :D. Did sound painful, then i again I have got a low threshold for pain.

Update soon!
Lone-ranger1 chapter 19 . 2/1/2009
What? Lorne doesn't have a snappy comeback!

BLASPHEMY!

Although I am curious WTF is up with Capt Baker. I congratulate you on piquing my curiosity.
Artemis Aurelia chapter 18 . 1/28/2009
Oh. GREAT place for a cliffhanger, jerk.

Anyway, still loving this story! Can't wait for the next part, cuz I'm on the laptop and too lazy to go get the rest of the document. So, POSTPOSTPOST!
ObserveEverythingAdmireNothing chapter 18 . 1/28/2009
Hi. Sorry for not reviewing recent chapters. McKay was his old charming self in this chapter. I think you brang out his characters rather well.
Nascar24lover chapter 17 . 1/26/2009
I love this story so far. I love Major Lorne fics.
ObserveEverythingAdmireNothing chapter 15 . 1/24/2009
Hope you feel better. I loved the suspense when Baker was telling what happened quite a bit of angst too. Well Done!
ObserveEverythingAdmireNothing chapter 14 . 1/21/2009
Interesting! "she warned me you can be a pain in the ass."- Colonol Edwards (I think that was his name) from Enemy Mine said this Daniel aswell. Daniel and Coleen are a perfect couple then lol. I remembered Coleen's name! Unlike a certain Colonel! Update soon.
ObserveEverythingAdmireNothing chapter 13 . 1/20/2009
AAnother sweet chapter. Never thought Lorne was an artist at first sight. It was a hammer on the head when i found out. Nice Update!
ObserveEverythingAdmireNothing chapter 12 . 1/18/2009
Kellar really annoys me luckily jst bacuse she's in it doesn't mean i'm not going to read:D. This is just too good. I'm glad that more people are beginning to review bacause this fic is pretty darn fantastic.
Lone-ranger1 chapter 11 . 1/16/2009
LOL it's so fangirly, but that's not necessarily a bad thing. You're doing it well and i got some good laughs out of it

Normally i don't like OCs having major roles in Fanfic alongside the normal cast, but with a little suspension of disbelief i enjoyed this.

one thing, WTF was that tree MADE OF? Snakewood? i actually stopped reading for a moment and worked out the physics of it (closet math geek) and that must be some crazy hard ass wood to ricochet a bullet!

hahaha have a little crush on Lorne do we? Can't say i blame you, he is pretty damn cool.

on alert, am expecting your next chapter, which apparantly you have written already along with the entire story and are just forcing us readers to lap at the meager portions you put out... argh, i'd complain but i do the same :P
Artemis Aurelia chapter 11 . 1/16/2009
LORNE!

And W00t you posted my favorite chapter! (Well, favorite chapter behind "you-know-what";D)

Dude I found it absolutely hysterical when you did what Lorne did to Colleen to me at the fire that you had in the summer. Funny as hell, man! Can't wait for you to post the next chapter, 'cuz I'm at mom's house and (sadly ;'( ) do not have the fic with me.