Reviews for Spoken For
Guest chapter 1 . 10/30/2014
LOVE IT!
Mari01 chapter 1 . 10/15/2014
Great! I absolutely loved it!.
meldz chapter 1 . 9/20/2014
sweet, raw and sexy.
smudge914 chapter 1 . 9/15/2014
I know this story is old but just wanted to let you know that I loved your Marcus. Thanks for writing such an entertaining one-shot.
Guest chapter 1 . 6/24/2014
A little bit different from fit, but stil an amazing story, you've a lot of great ideas, i'm definitely start to love hermionexflint. Jealous flint is so for the great job
Twilightzone chapter 1 . 6/5/2014
I love marcus/hermione couples and this one was lovely.
Write more please
Sorasdream chapter 1 . 1/17/2014
This stories was a interesting read. Although, they don't seem suited to one another...hermione and marcus do work in away.

The story flowed pretty well and was sweet.

Cheers
liljennmartin chapter 1 . 12/14/2013
Great story...Would love to see more!
blowmekisses chapter 1 . 9/28/2013
i love this story so much! i've been re-reading this particular story for years!
would be lovely if you'll write more marcus/ hermione (:
punkyredhead chapter 1 . 8/14/2013
I love this one. I can see Hermione wanting to learn aboht sex like that. But the end is the best very sweet. Just right. Although it might have been interesting ti hear what Charlie had to say about it lol but I love the older Weasleys in stories.
slythernprincess chapter 1 . 8/10/2013
This was too cute! Leaves me wanting more!
Anne20J chapter 1 . 1/18/2013
Cute :)
angel897 chapter 1 . 11/14/2012
loved it
rainbowlollipops15 chapter 1 . 9/12/2012
"A deep fondness that can definitely grow into love, whatever that is. If you have patience with me." i loved all of it, but that part definitely stood out for me. i loved it!
Etoile Black chapter 1 . 8/7/2012
Well - I never would have thought I 'd be into Marcus flint with hermione! This was so cute and you've made Marcus soooiii sexy!
Off hi check out your other stories :)
54 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »