Reviews for Down Under
That,s a Tease having about to get Naughty And then Not Finishing it
Tony7323 chapter 1 . 5/8/2013
I like it so far ... Your not going to have them Fighting RIGHT ,
Bonesftw993 chapter 1 . 12/31/2011
Ps. Would love to read more of this storyline or set in Aus
Bonesftw993 chapter 22 . 12/31/2011
Wooo! Go Adelaide!

Lol love that they went to Adelaide even I'd there is basically nothing to do :P

But they never watched AFL

Gotta love Australia, great story :)

X
sami8290 chapter 22 . 7/9/2011
great story, I hoped that Sweets reaction to the koala toy would have been in the last chapter.
BreeilnaBane chapter 22 . 7/11/2010
Epiloge? Please please please! This is one of the best stories ever, no one gets physiclly hurt, theres not much drama and its amazing! I love it!
JuleKiwi chapter 22 . 5/27/2010
cool fic :) I think Bones would have insisted on going to the Great Barrier Reef
purplepeopleeater78 chapter 22 . 5/17/2010
awesome story. i like the idea of Booth and Brennan in Australia they should've come here instead of going to England. I also now have a desire to go to Mount Lofty :) and Challenge Hill. the Mouse Trap is my favourite except for when all the other girls start crying cos their scared even though everyone knows most of them are doing it for attention and i have to try not to roll my eyes and then i fail at that and then they see and then it all turns into all the girls being all having a massive bitch fit at me cos i'm insensitive and so i go and hang out with the guys and then ok sorry for the rant. but i do really like the mouse trap (I'm from Adelaide if you didn't figure that out already :) ) anyway back to what i was saying about this being an awesome story. i really enjoyed it. thanks for writing it.
styleoverfashion chapter 10 . 1/19/2010
Ah. I love Wet'n'Wild. Best place.
Nyre The Black Rose chapter 22 . 1/16/2010
Just found this lurking in the past and loved it. It was funny and full of insight. If I had been fortunate to have been reading it at the time you were writing it I might have asked you to include one of my favorite animal parks Australia Zoo. I was a great fan of Steve Erwin. One day I hope to visit Australia and New Zealand. where one of my other favorite shows was filmed. It is an old one, remember The Tribe? Yeah well I'm a Lex fan what can I say!

Nyre
K Gibbs Winters chapter 22 . 7/1/2009
absolutely brilliant, and as one aussie speaking to another, i think you portrayed our country very nicely... (although, i was sorta hoping there would be a mention of cooma, nsw somewhere in there...)
bonetrek chapter 22 . 4/4/2009
AWESOME STORY! I've never been to Australia but a good friend of mine lives there and makes sure to remind me that you guys have more going for you than anything shown on TV or in the movies (ah... But who can forget Crocodile Dundee?). I loved that the story told little things about your country! Great job!
washingtongirl-91 chapter 22 . 3/21/2009
Ah i love it!
amyylasee chapter 22 . 3/3/2009
Amazing!

i read the story all the way through,

i loved it soo much!

i would of loved to see how they kind of act the first days backk but i cnt complian!

x