Reviews for Levels of Understanding
wow this is really good
stofferz chapter 1 . 7/9/2011
Holly cake! This was beautiful! I loved it, please keep up the amazing work! XD
WereBunny87 chapter 1 . 4/26/2011
*smirks* the chibi ending is adorable! And so is this...i love the trust Ciel gives Sebastian (whether he'll admit it or not lol!)...and Tanaka...is...just so giggle worthy...good job! I loved it!
Helily chapter 1 . 2/24/2011
3 3 3
EchizenRyomaLover chapter 1 . 1/16/2010
The narration was beautiful and while i was short, the story was a pleasant read. Thanks for the fic!
anon azure chapter 1 . 5/30/2009
that was really well written
Hanamaru chapter 1 . 3/23/2009
gave me shivers, good job!
VictorianLegend07 chapter 1 . 2/21/2009
Nicely written
indigo's ocean chapter 1 . 2/4/2009
I... didn't even know they had an archive for Kuroshitsuji. *hyperventilates* And yours is the first fanfic here I'm seeing, because livejournal really doesn't count. *continues hyperventilating*

This was really good and really interesting... the chibi ending sequence is so cute and I was (kind of?) wondering about Sebastian doing all of Ciel's dressing and undressing. It just made me wonder... but if you're used to that kind of thing I suppose it doesn't matter.

Anyway, this was very good, very insightful, though it was rather a mood piece. (I like mood fics. :D)

It was just... Oh, I always run out of descriptions. It was marvelously done, especially getting into Ciel's mind like that and all the lovely descriptions. :3

~indigo
J Plash chapter 1 . 2/4/2009
Wow, beautifully, delicately drawn out, slow and creeping and full of tension without dragging. Your description is eloquent and efficient, and the mood of this whole one-shot was gorgeous. A fabulous little piece of writing. Great work.
Nietono-no-Shana chapter 1 . 2/3/2009
I've always the ending song (by BECCA) and one of those little cartoon scenes was with Sebby bathing Ciel, no?

And now I'm so happy someone has written a small fic about it!

I like your writing style, because you use good words to describe actions~

-Shana-san
Tia Paes chapter 1 . 1/28/2009
Fantastic story. I loved it. I positively adored it.
alirodina chapter 1 . 1/28/2009
very sweet and yet you couldn't see it trying to be. you did atmosphere very well and i could just HEAR the silence in this one.

i loved it!
WhimsicalShmoo chapter 1 . 1/24/2009
Love it :) Beautiful work!