Reviews for And The Unexpected Keeps on Coming
Quickened chapter 41 . 12/2/2019
Lmao. I love the story! Very well written and awesome plot, but I echo with Anko nothing is ever simple with them.
Quickened chapter 1 . 12/2/2019
Quote of the day! “How can I complain when you had just fucked me senseless against the wall.” I am so dead, ROFL! Tears of freaking laughter are rolling down my face!
lisa.fox chapter 7 . 5/1/2018
I know it's too late, but this chapter left me with a bad taste in my mouth. Sakura was irresponsible here. I get she's strong but she have put her baby first. She's in a high risk pregnancy and things do happen. I wished she would have stayed put like Kakashi asked. Let someone else be the rescuer. This had the potential to see the bond of Team 7 other than being the comic relief.
Onix21502 chapter 19 . 8/14/2017
Gods i love your sense of humor these stories and one shots are the very best
Guest chapter 41 . 1/22/2017
Very cute story. At first I wasn't sure I would like it with the antics in the beginning but I was glad I stuck with it. Loved it thanks
Guest chapter 41 . 1/22/2017
The Blood Thirsty Silver Wolf chapter 41 . 2/29/2016
I was rolling in the floor with laughter, then curled into ball crying my eyes out. Then, laughing in sadistic glee when the bastard got his, and finally smiling so wide my face still hurts. :D
Oh, and my neighbor officially thinks I'm crazy now,... Not that I was exactly hiding the fast that I kinda am... Lol
Loved this story. The twist and turns, and cliffies, the dark humor, everything. Your stories are amazing and keep me wrapped up in them to the point that I would rather keep reading than go to sleep. Thank you. :) You are amazing.

~Wolfy-chan out~
The Blood Thirsty Silver Wolf chapter 1 . 2/28/2016
Hahahahahahahahahahahaha XD So flipping hilarious! I've read the first one and the one shot, and have been simultaneously sitting on the edge of my seat and rolling in the floor in laughter!
I live in an apartment complex, and just go finished apologizing to my neighbor for my hysterical and ''Creepy'' laughter. Hahahahahaha!
XxTaintedxDaggerxX chapter 41 . 12/3/2015
Loved that last line! Hilarious end to such an emotional fic!
Kitsune31987 chapter 41 . 10/25/2015
Yay! Thank you so much for this story!
Kitsune31987 chapter 3 . 10/24/2015
OMG I am so happy I found this sequel! I somehow over looked it before and was so disappointed there when I didn't see the sequel! Yay! :D Thank you!
Kira Kage 66 chapter 41 . 7/3/2015
Ahhh LOVE THIS STORY
It was really funny at the start of this. Also the previous story before this is amazing as well.
Loved the ending.
Also the way 'he' died or got tortured was so bad.
Seriously, Sakura-chan injected him with something so he could feel the pain.
Like really OWWWW!
Getting his body ripped apart,UGH, by hungry alligators!
Ouch. But to me it was hilarious at the same time
Like my imagination can go wild.
My mind can picture anything that I read to be in my head, it technically choose to be shown but, doesn't really happen a lot though.
in my head I could see that mans body being ripped apart by the alligators, though I dont know his face.
It was SO SO SO SO SO SOOOO BAD!
Thanks for this story and the previous one too
I love your stories.
Thanks again
Lyra-Luna96 chapter 41 . 4/25/2015
This was the first Ibiki and Sakura story I read and it was amazing! I loved the plot and how the story was told and the character development, along with all the pranks. This was an absolutely amazing story! I hope you keep writing stories like this.
Babybear94 chapter 17 . 4/19/2015
When she gets a revenge on all of them with the pranks and all that but I still laugh and I read the story think it's about 100 times now it still cracks me up.
Seko and juca The devil spawn still four of them who Laroe sleep funny those two little boys but when I do have kids and the boys I want to be like them little hell raisers constant sugar rush I'll W lovely day thanks reading my comment bye
Allycat2090 chapter 41 . 3/20/2015
Wow. Just...wow. This was soooo good, and soooo complicated. This had me dying from laughter in the beginning, and then Maharani happened, and I went "Oh my god, no!" and spent the next good chapters holding my head and being pissed off, and I am just amazed by this. And then, of course, there's the ending. I never saw that coming. At all. So yeah, this was amazing, thank you for writing it.