Reviews for Wanna Bet?
Marlene chapter 58 . 1/15
Please Update soon! I‘m so looking forward top Reading that story, you gave us a Taste of️
CarvieCamfia chapter 58 . 1/12
Please update more.
Marlene chapter 58 . 1/10
Fantastic!
Love it. I'm glad that you finally updated cuz I was starting to get pissed. This new story sounds good so far. Happy anniversary! Lol today is January 10 it's been 8 years since you started this fanfiction story.
jessa76 chapter 57 . 12/23/2017
Oh they so deserve a hea please update ASAP please
CarvieCamfia chapter 57 . 12/21/2017
Aww I love them so much. Please update and I know we are getting to the end of the story but I'm so happy that you decided to continue this story after a few years. Many people forget about their twilight stories and they left them unfinished. It has been years for some of them. Hope you write more Rose and Emmett fanfictions because I love and miss them
Guest chapter 57 . 12/19/2017
This chapter was so unexpected. Please update soon tho. Love you
Guest chapter 57 . 12/18/2017
Awesome as usual update soon
jessa76 chapter 56 . 12/10/2017
Oh way to go emmett marry that girl and have babies get your hea
Guest chapter 1 . 12/9/2017
You had me going for while. I literally checked to see if you updated for weeks in November and then gave up. So glad you did. But I don't want to wait two more weeks please.
CarvieCamfia chapter 56 . 12/8/2017
OMG please update more. I love them so much
Guest chapter 55 . 11/23/2017
Did look at the story I told you by the archangel of Persia again I think you would do a great job with it.
rosaliefan chapter 1 . 11/22/2017
Hii i just wanted to thank you for this amazing chapter (and story) and hope you uptate soon...My friends and i can't wait for it and please keep up your amazing work. This story is stunning you would be a great writer in real too!:)
jessa76 chapter 55 . 11/21/2017
I have mixed feelings about their thoughts of the baby

I think they need one or two

They will be great parents
Guest chapter 55 . 11/16/2017
Please hurry up and update again. I think the truth about everything should come, I mean where Charlie disowns rosalie and everything
1,003 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »