Reviews for Life Effect
SAR132-4 chapter 1 . 6/29/2009
okay, I was a little (ok, a lot) late on this one, but it was awesome! Ugh, a welcome relief from all the other Sam and Jules fics around here! But still pretty dark.

I read your profile, you sure you don't write like romance novels or something? I'd totally buy!

-SAR
bookworm45 chapter 1 . 2/9/2009
Nice job.
Dragonflys-Girl chapter 1 . 1/14/2009
I certainly hope that Jules is not as scared of her relationship with Sam as described here, but this is very powerful and I enjoy looking at it from this perspective and seeing how Jules may be feeling.
ally chapter 1 . 1/13/2009
Like your dark twist on the sam/jules ship...keep up the great writing and write more flashpoint fic soon!
toppy chapter 1 . 1/10/2009
Wow, this is unexpectedly good. So dark and the emotions so raw and so real to life unlike all the other FP stories on the site that skims on emotions and go straight for the fluff. Guess TPTB are right when they say the SRU members are fucked up in the head. Just simply amazing, your characterization of Jules is mouth-wateringly accurate. I especially love how the physical and the emotional bits of their lives tie up in one nice bow. Great piece of writing, can't wait to read more from you.
Justicerocks chapter 1 . 1/10/2009
I'm sorry, I didn't really like, it it was mean, but it was reallyu well, written, that's really good.