Reviews for A Valkyria's Redemption
ThelaziestWriterEver chapter 1 . 2/22
Gotta say, very well done and thought out fanfic.
I've NEVER seen such good response from a story in my two years on Fanfic.
I won't be that guy and say, "I can take it off your hands..."
I won't, lol. I could never do as good a job as you.
You probably won't see this, since you appear to have quit fanfic, which is a shame.
I also won't say, "Come check out my stuff!" since it's crappier then this lol.
Kitsuyuki chapter 10 . 12/18/2014
So i've been looking for a good valkyria chronicals fan fic that focuses on sylvaria with a romantic theme but with yours im extreamly impressed i picked up this fic a few hours ago and couldnt stop reading im really sad though cause it looks like this is an abandonded project and i can understand cause it looks like in the post scripts you had life get in the way which is easily understandable but if you do ever restart this fic i and many others would be happy
godofmadness43 chapter 10 . 7/20/2014
ok now I wanna see how this will end! I can definitely see Selvaria and Jaeger marrying
Linskroyoal chapter 10 . 7/30/2012
hmmm is this fanfic dead or something? the writer of this fanfic have not updated for a really long time.

Sad if it is ... this fanfic has a very nice plot from the game ..i seriously think this can be made into a book

please continue.. really looking forward to the next chapters to come
anonymus chapter 1 . 1/18/2012
i must comend the rare quality of this fiction talle and i only whish it was longer like sereously you should write a book out of it because i have not seen a single other fanfic quite like this one nobody seems to care that much about selvaria
EmperorDraco7 chapter 10 . 12/5/2011
Great update, hopefully we will see how it ends and maybe see what will hold for Selvaria in the future.
Captain Literate chapter 10 . 12/5/2011
Three things come to mind when reading this:

First; I like your version of events a whole lot better than the game's ) Jager and Selvaria deserved better.

Second; You're a pretty decent writer! I can't see any glaring mistakes, although I would advise not using numbers when writing. Try typing the word instead, as it makes the work seem more professional.

Thrid; I found this fic' only yesterday and presumed it had been abandoned - a sight that always leaves me sad. This morning however I take a look only to see it at the top of the list O.o Talk about luck!
TheChronicler08 chapter 1 . 11/30/2011
If you ask me, I would rank this as one of the best stories in the Valkyria Chronicles section, maybe even the whole site. The descriptions have been written in a very detailed manner without being too confusing or tiring to read. It's as if I am not reading a story but watching the redemption of Selvaria in a cinema format. The movement of the characters and the flow of the story could really be seen. If I were one of the staff of SEGA, I would suggest that this be included in the canon because in here, it looks like almost everyone had a happy ending...Maximilian and Gregor were the only jerks in the story along with General Damon. I sympathize with Jaeger, he just wants freedom for his home, and Selvaria, she was blinded with love after all. I can't wait for the next chapter and maybe you could make a VCII and VCIII fanfic once you've finished "A Valkyria's Redemption".
Anzac-A1 chapter 7 . 11/29/2011
I have to say, this is an interesting story. I would never have thought about going this way. Also, in response to your question, tanks almost always have a small slot in the hull in front of the driver, allowing them to see forward. However, the slot is always very small (approximately 5cm tall and 20-25cm wide, to minimise the chance of the driver being hit during battle. Also, the tank commander will usually stand up looking out of the turret when not in combat to direct the driver.
nanohaxfate chapter 10 . 9/2/2011
Yay ur back. I will look forward to ur next chapter. Ur internet company shucks
Megatyrant chapter 10 . 9/2/2011
Alright, as annoyed as I am about the fact that what I hoped to be an update turned out to just be an Author's Note, it is good to know WHY there hasn't been an update for several months. Lack of Internet College Assignment Goodbye Fanfiction. That's just the way it works.

Oh well, at least I now know that there will be an update eventually, and one or two month's wait isn't unreasonable. Hell, I've seen stories suddenly getting an update when they have been untouched for over a year. Frankly, as long as the stories I am interested in will get updated, I could honestly care less about WHEN that happens, as long as it DOES happen. You know what I mean? :)

With regards, Megatyrant.
nanohaxfate chapter 9 . 11/7/2010
I am looking forward for the next chapter. I want to see how Alicia and Selvaria beat down Maximillian together
NephyrisX chapter 9 . 7/31/2010
Its been a really long time since you updated this. I hope you arent going to abandon this story, cause i like the premises. Also, I have a suggestion, after the war, selvaria can stay in gallia and 2 yrs later she will be forced to be involved in in valkyria chronicles 2's civil war. Anyway, thanks for the story!
vc lover chapter 9 . 4/6/2010
It seems to be a bit illogical, but in stories like this its acceptable, you need to keep writing, it was fun to read about gen. Damon getting crushed, ha,ha,ha,ha,ha.
Vandenbz chapter 9 . 2/28/2010
Personally I really want to see Borg get what he deserves, but you can probably find a way to deal with him if you have Squad 7 stop the Marmota before it reaches Randgriz. I'm actually hoping for a pairing for Selvaria, so if you think that's possible, bounce some ideas around. She deserves to be happy after what's happened to her, so if Jaeger isn't the one, hopefully someone in Squad 7 can be there for her.

Nice touch with including Vyse in one of the chapters, personally he's one of my favorite characters so I appreciate his inclusion. Any more involvement with him and Aika would be great, heck, since he's a wanderer I can imagine him accompanying Selvaria to Fhirald and help in its independence. His attitude towards helping others when it's the right thing to do can strike a chord with Selvaria, giving her a friend if not something more. Please update soon!