Reviews for A Valkyria's Redemption
BlindFury the Ultimate chapter 8 . 11/30/2009
Awsome story thus far. Perfect example of something you expect to happen, but hope doesn't (Selvaria's "other")

Please hurry with the next chapter. I'm looking forward to it.
FictionReader553 chapter 8 . 10/31/2009
You gotta keep going with this...it so good u can't stop while ur in a roll!
p17oyDONju9n chapter 1 . 10/11/2009
What you have so far is interesting and it has some potential. I noticed that you had minor grammatical errors but who doesn't right? But other than that I actually like this story and I can't wait how it unfolds. Oh for your FYI if you never played the game or watched the anime which is pretty good by the way, Jaeger's country is Fhirland if you still wanted to know. Anyway good job and keep up the good work. Looking forward to the next chapter
Military Brat chapter 8 . 9/18/2009
Hm... I think the the end of this chapter can be considered an 'You gotta be kidding me. O_O ' moment for Alicia.

Run Squad 7, RUN!

But being serious this is shaping up to be quite an interesting situation. Can't wait for the next chapter!
guanping chapter 8 . 9/15/2009
Intresting twist there, be hard pressed to turn things around but with... whatever you want to call it helping him, he might just be able to pull one or two suprises before his defeat. I do wonder how Selvaria would feel if her former beloved was captured but wheter he will live or die, will be very intrested to see how it turns out.

Story so far has been entertaining, perhaps Selvaria and ok trusted a bit too quickly would be my quibile but I have liked the conflicting feels she has had, your portryal of most of the characters and your coverage of Maxmillion's side of things as well. Looking forward to the rest
Ominae chapter 8 . 9/15/2009
Oh...

This part's very, very interesting.
EmperorDraco7 chapter 8 . 9/15/2009
Oh no, I bet a battle between Alicia and the "Dark Selvaria" will take place and I hope that neither Valkyria kill each other. I hope to see your next update soon.
X00001 chapter 8 . 9/15/2009
Nice chapter can't wait to see how they get out of this keep up the good work.
Military Brat chapter 7 . 8/29/2009
Great story. Selvaria is my favorite character from VC.

But moving on to answer your question.

Usually tanks drivers would look out a narrow horizontal slots in the front of the tank. Now Jaeger, whom I'm guessing is siting in the commanders chair, is looking out of a scope. As time progressed though the drivers and commanders way of looking outside greatly changed. For instances slots became scopes, which in turn became primitive cameras and MFD's and then into Hi-Rez cameras and LCD's. But I think I'm stepping a little too far into the future. In the 1930's period, which Valkyria Chronicles is based in, it would be scopes for the commanders and gunners and slots for the drivers. Look at any WWII tank and that's how it should be set up.

So as I close I would like to add. Please continue! Selvaria is pure win!
EmperorDraco7 chapter 7 . 8/22/2009
Excellent story, I like how things are going so far especially Selvaria learning the truth about Maximillian, thanks to Jaeger of course, and eventually joining Squad 7. I hope she will succeed in her redemption. It would be great seeing her and Alicia fighting side by side. Keep up the good work and update soon.
Megatyrant chapter 7 . 8/10/2009
Huh? Already? Well, I'm not complaining about the update rate lately, that's for sure. :)

Anyway, things are starting to get more interesting. I look forward to the next part.

Megatyrant out.
Ominae chapter 7 . 8/7/2009
As usual, things are pretty awesome! :D
X00001 chapter 7 . 8/7/2009
Tank drives have a little window at the fron like a letter box which can be closed encase a bullet goes through and kill them so they rely on a telecope of sort two small viewing holes at the front of the tank to see. Great chapter BTW hope to see more soon.
Megatyrant chapter 6 . 8/5/2009
Damn, are you trying to kill me? Those last couple of lines nearly made me choke, dammit. :P

Anyway, this is shaping up slowly, but nicely. I just hope Selvaria can keep her inner conflicts under control.

Megatyrant out.
MelissaW chapter 6 . 7/19/2009
Yay! story is still awesome.
69 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »