Reviews for A Valkyria's Redemption
X00001 chapter 7 . 8/7/2009
Tank drives have a little window at the fron like a letter box which can be closed encase a bullet goes through and kill them so they rely on a telecope of sort two small viewing holes at the front of the tank to see. Great chapter BTW hope to see more soon.
Megatyrant chapter 6 . 8/5/2009
Damn, are you trying to kill me? Those last couple of lines nearly made me choke, dammit. :P

Anyway, this is shaping up slowly, but nicely. I just hope Selvaria can keep her inner conflicts under control.

Megatyrant out.
MelissaW chapter 6 . 7/19/2009
Yay! story is still awesome.
Ominae chapter 6 . 7/12/2009
I LOLed at the last part, concerning Salinas. XP

The Welkin/Selvaria conversation was excellent. I hope to see more of Welkin's conversations with her. XD
X00001 chapter 6 . 7/12/2009
Nice chapter i hope we get to see a big battle soon.
Rotten-Kraut chapter 6 . 7/12/2009
Glad your back, i welcome the continuation of this fine story please update soon it was missed.
Androvidius chapter 1 . 7/1/2009
How odd, i'm stuck at this very scene in the game at Ghirlanaio where Selveria keeps on shooting the crap out of me. You think i should finish the game before continuing with the story?
Megatyrant chapter 5 . 6/14/2009
Interesting. Very interesting. Apart from a few minor bugs here and there, this is shaping up quite nicely. I truly do look forward to seeing more chapters of this one... :)

Megatyrant out.
The-TempesT chapter 5 . 5/13/2009
Hey good story. Please keep updating this as much as you can. I'm a huge fan of this game and Selvaria and I like this story path is taking.

Also a side note, you should deactivate signed reviews only. You may get a lot more reviews if not everyone has to be signed in to do them, just a heads up.

Anyways thanks!
netbreaker0 chapter 5 . 5/12/2009
I've given this story a quick once over and I have to say it's fairly well done. I would like to see more Selvaria turning against Maximilian stories.
Queen Sydon chapter 5 . 4/20/2009
This is brilliant so far! The plot's getting interesting and I'm really curious to see how Selvaria interects with the other members of Squad 7 (especially Welkin, hint hint -_)

Update soon, please!
Jumper Prime chapter 5 . 4/14/2009
I'd like to see Wavy, Nadine, and Lynn in the next chapter. Yeah, I got a thing for Darcsens. I've got all all the Darcsen foot soldiers on my lineup. They've all got a potential that makes them more effective when near each other, and being near them enhances Welkin and Rosie(once you unlock their potentials, story progress for Welkin, the Report for Rosie)
hyrushoten chapter 1 . 4/10/2009
So far this is a solid story with few major mistakes. The biggest problem is that you keep switching the tense around. For example: "This man was known as Radi Jaeger. He is an amazing commander when it came to handling troops, even more amazing when it came to tank tactics." make them both past or present tense so that it more consistent. I recommend you read "The Elements of Style" by William Strunk. It is an excellent guide on grammar. Even better it is fairly short and is available online for free. Aside from grammar issues your main problem is that your writing is a little stiff and doesn't do a good job drawing people in. Part of that is you swing between very dry informative sections and the very florid descriptions of people's emotions. You need to move away from the extremes so that your writing has a consistent style. Overall though a good job for your first try.
itrytofight chapter 5 . 3/23/2009
Pretty good so far! I didn't see any typos (though I read through it only once) and the plot's going well.

And since you asked, I'd like to see more of Juno Coren, Catherine O'Hara, and... okay maybe even Dallas too.

Anyways, keep going and update soon!
X00001 chapter 5 . 3/23/2009
Nice chapter i hope you get the next chapter done soon keep up the good work.
72 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 .. Last Next »