Reviews for hair clip
parsimonia chapter 2 . 8/16/2016
I have to say that this one is one of my favourites! It had so many good puns about Team Seven (especially the authentic group of emotional retards and the so very whipped ones)
Thank you so much for writing this I throughly enjoyed it.

Lots of love

x
TrekkeiGenkai chapter 1 . 8/15/2016
I really enjoyed the writing, although I didn't really get why Sakura was so scared for them to find out. To me, she came across as being too wimpy, considering that "her boys" needed to get a pounding for their sexist behavior before Itachi even came onstage. This isn't the 1950s, people. Would Sasuke have tolerated being interrogated about his virginity? In public? Double standards, anyone? Even a joke along those lines would have helped, because the story is really cute otherwise.
FireWater0712 chapter 2 . 9/11/2015
Aww, this is so cute. Naruto is very funny
FireWater0712 chapter 1 . 9/11/2015
This is fun. Naruto & Sasuke's plan of "Operation:Protect Sakura's chastity Unitl She's Old & wrinkly" is funny.
Guest chapter 2 . 7/7/2015
Wnother amazing one shot! :)
jhian casey chapter 2 . 5/17/2015
cute and funny!
Chicken Year chapter 2 . 8/9/2014
Sad to see this finished! Job well done! :)
Inanari chapter 1 . 6/10/2014
I epically choked on air when I read the last line. Ino, how do you deduce Neji of all people?
mashiro.x.shiina chapter 2 . 4/2/2014
You make me happy. Your stories make me happy. faosdhca,sdf. I love you.
Rikka-tan chapter 2 . 12/15/2013
Darn! I'm going to died of laughter! allkjxdnhfchadfjchxajsfbjsgafxhk ROFL XD
AAA chapter 1 . 8/1/2013
Hahaha! For a second there, I thought Ino actually guessed right!
soph chapter 2 . 6/4/2013
Even if it was short, i enjoyed fiesta-verse series. yes it was crack but it was a really nice light crack fic :))
Kin chapter 2 . 5/31/2013
This was so beautiful!
X.summergrey.X chapter 2 . 5/28/2013
oh loved naruto reaction and i find sasuke's reaction in your stories ( that i have read) are pure funny to me.
X.summergrey.X chapter 1 . 5/28/2013
hahahaha oh shit neji is dead if they find him before sakura can correct ino conclusion.