Reviews for I Want You Bad
This story made me cum!
Still one of the best fucking stories I have ever read!
Holy Shit! I have read this about 5 times now and it is still fantastic. You did an amazing job on this fic!
supertuff chapter 1 . 2/25
this was great. also i wouldnt call kakashi a pedophile because to me when you graduate the ninja Academy then your already an adult because the ninja life is risky.
Rem-tan chapter 1 . 2/23
"Most civilians would think him a pedophile, or a child molester "

Maybe because it's exactly what he is - a pedophile. It's a fact and doesn't chance no matter how you put it.

You do know that pedophile is a sick person who has unhealthy attraction to underage kids, right? And you know that having a sex or anything else with child or underaged teenager (even if they said yes) is a serious crime, right? Do your research and don't suggest that pedophilia is just a normal, romantic thing.
Otakus for life chapter 1 . 2/12
Thank you so much for making this, finally someone understands the ship between them
This has always been one of my favorites!
Sophiasue chapter 1 . 1/30
Is it just me? Or do most people reading this, read it cuz they like the adrenaline and heat in there cheeks during the hot and sexy parts? Lol
sgriffin730 chapter 1 . 12/21/2016
that...was awesome
Wolfiemon201x chapter 1 . 12/6/2016
Dude don't stop the awesome! Keep going!
lickANDpromise chapter 1 . 11/30/2016
O...M...F***ING...G! *pant* *fans self* Well fucking done, my friend! I loved the double entendre play and the training foreplay and...well shit, I just LOVED it! This story is so well written and sinfully sexy! I'm so about to favorite this thing!
Guest chapter 1 . 11/15/2016
Hehehe
kyubi009 chapter 1 . 8/7/2016
! I dont have enough tissue on hand to handle the utter, YAOI BEAUTY that is this kakashi/naruto fic. I need more, youve caused these nosebleeds , so please give us more or at least a next day sxt sequel!
Tati chapter 1 . 7/24/2016
Love the yaoi hard hot narukaka soo god
urmum chapter 1 . 6/20/2016