Reviews for Bells and Angel Wings
aqua-love-angel-13 chapter 2 . 1/4/2013
Wow, it was great! It was cool learning how much he impacted the others lives!
Ms. Jessica Cullen chapter 1 . 9/26/2009
:) this actually made me cry, my family watches Its A Wonderful Life every Christmas and it brought back good memories, thanks so much for writing.

Jessica~
AngelBabe09 chapter 1 . 5/14/2009
Awsome Story I Loved It!
mischief-maker1 chapter 1 . 2/21/2009
I'm sitting here with tears in my eyes! Girl! This was excellent! I didn't know you'd written another one-shot for the contest! WOW! This was so wonderful...I loved it! I can totally see Edward like this! You really portrayed him well!
Scorpio11 chapter 1 . 2/20/2009
What a delight! I love this story. It's so nice to see Edward accepting what he is and reveling in it. What a great Christmas story.
OliviaJane chapter 1 . 2/15/2009
That was great. You had me tearing up at the beginng because BxE were both so sad and then I was tearing up at the end when he brought Renee back to Bella. :)
Darkshadows360 chapter 2 . 2/15/2009
That such a great story. Two of my favorite things twisted into one. Way to go completely awesome. I loved it
AliciaCullen1901 chapter 1 . 2/14/2009
Oh my gosh! That was the sweetest thing I have ever read!
Sophia24 chapter 1 . 1/30/2009
that was amazing! i absolutely loved it!...the Twilight world would definately be a terrible place without Edward...i think my favourite part was jasper thinking to Edward: You so owe me for that one

it was a brilliant story!
BeingNonsensical chapter 1 . 1/19/2009
That was such a wonderful story! It was so creative and endearing. Great Job!
NanMcCullen chapter 1 . 1/14/2009
That was so absolutely awesome. The ending nearly brought a tear to my eye. And you really captured everyone's true character. Well done!

As for the lemon. Holy hell woman! That was fan-freaking-tastic! Seriously! You have just earned yourself a place on my Favorite Stories list!
silly bj chapter 1 . 1/12/2009
Great job, brilliant movie choice and a delicious lemon too!
Melooza chapter 1 . 1/11/2009
well done!
edward101lover chapter 1 . 1/11/2009
hahah edward and an angel!

i was laughing so hard when i read that, and the whole emmett comment..loved it!
randifrnZ chapter 1 . 1/11/2009
i so loved it! it was super sweet and cute. and i definately agree that it was a very good thing for edward to have been changed. lol