Reviews for Midnight Moon
lara5170 chapter 14 . 5/12
This is interesting and I wish there was more but it appears a few years old
inuyasha16451 chapter 14 . 2/9
Omg I love this one. I can't wait to read more chapters.
Teddy chapter 14 . 1/27
Please update I love your story
izumooichi chapter 14 . 1/20
Great story, love it and cant wait for the next chap! But Kagome needs more of a backbone or at least get anger for having such nosy and inconsiderate people digging in her life.
SapphireKageKyuura chapter 14 . 1/17
I liked it, though it would have been better if Sesshomaru's mother died, and Edward wasn't so hostile towards Kagome and actually liked her upon sight. Then it would have made the story flow easier and more enjoyable. But I really did like how this story went, so I'm leaving this review. I think Shippo should really chill, the Cullens haven't done anything wrong, they only feed on animals. It's the nomads such as James, Victoria and whatever the third vampire's name is, that they should be focusing on. Please update soon I'd love to read more!
kagome higurashi chapter 14 . 12/26/2016
please write some more. it's good.
ladyadel chapter 14 . 9/15/2016
I find your story very interesting. Was wondering if you are going to do more or if you are discontinuing this story. I really hope you upload another chapter
Meeshkla18 chapter 14 . 9/17/2015
It's been years since yu updated this, but i still have hope that one day yu will update this story! It was so different from other stories i've read, simply put I LOOOVED IT!
Please update !
Best regards!
Deadpool-girl chapter 14 . 8/1/2015
I love the story and can't wait till you update again. Youa re doing a totally awesome job and I look forward to what you come up with next.
ritzkiaprilia chapter 14 . 7/18/2015
yeah please, please continue this story
I really want to know how Kagome/Edward relationship blooming
hope Kagome and Bella can be friends, and how Cullens reaction about Youkai if they know,
Argh, I really hope you will complete this story someday
ritzkiaprilia chapter 13 . 7/17/2015
finally they know about vampires~~
o0-SilverMoon-0o chapter 14 . 7/5/2015
This is soooo amazing! Please update soon! I can't wat for the next chapter!
Audrianne chapter 14 . 5/9/2015
Very good, although things are moving way too slowly... almost all the characters have a hidden agenda as well...
yuyu chan chapter 14 . 5/2/2015
when are you go I to update...I miss this story too much...please update soon?...
onegai shimasu
Insane is my name chapter 14 . 2/14/2015
this is great, you should continue! hint hint! I swear Alice is my favorite cullen. Just continue please it was getting sooooo good.