Reviews for Midnight Moon
Meeshkla18 chapter 14 . 9/17/2015
It's been years since yu updated this, but i still have hope that one day yu will update this story! It was so different from other stories i've read, simply put I LOOOVED IT!
Please update !
Best regards!
Deadpool-girl chapter 14 . 8/1/2015
I love the story and can't wait till you update again. Youa re doing a totally awesome job and I look forward to what you come up with next.
ritzkiaprilia chapter 14 . 7/18/2015
yeah please, please continue this story
I really want to know how Kagome/Edward relationship blooming
hope Kagome and Bella can be friends, and how Cullens reaction about Youkai if they know,
Argh, I really hope you will complete this story someday
ritzkiaprilia chapter 13 . 7/17/2015
finally they know about vampires~~
o0-SilverMoon-0o chapter 14 . 7/5/2015
This is soooo amazing! Please update soon! I can't wat for the next chapter!
Audrianne chapter 14 . 5/9/2015
Very good, although things are moving way too slowly... almost all the characters have a hidden agenda as well...
yuyu chan chapter 14 . 5/2/2015
when are you go I to update...I miss this story too much...please update soon?...
onegai shimasu
Insane is my name chapter 14 . 2/14/2015
this is great, you should continue! hint hint! I swear Alice is my favorite cullen. Just continue please it was getting sooooo good.
misherukuro chapter 14 . 10/10/2014
Very entertaining.
Sesshomaru22 chapter 14 . 10/9/2014
Where's the rest?
nebaer06 chapter 14 . 8/21/2014
Please continue its such a great story...I cant wait to see what the Cullens do when they find out about demons. I also cant wait to find how everyone will react to Sesshomaru' s mom
WyrdSmith chapter 14 . 2/4/2014
Really unusual and interesting. And I so totally want to see Clash of the Tupitans: Sesshomaru vs Volturi edition. Although, if Sesshomaru's mom ends up being totally submissive mate to controlling, God of War Marcus, that would ROCK.
tinawinna chapter 14 . 1/16/2014
I get what your saying about the dislike of many of the twilight characters, my main dislike was none other than Bella. In fact I disliked her so much as well as other characters that I don't like twilight in general, don't get me wrong the books are ok other than my disliking most of the characters its mainly the movies that I absolutely hate. But I decided to try this because I like your writing, Kagome, and the fact Bella's not the main focus. So please do continue this story, because believe it or not I'm enjoying this, probably because of your writing. :)
LabsByEerie chapter 14 . 10/27/2013
I've really enjoyed reading this so far and I hope you decide to write more eventually! no a huge fan of the twilight characters either so definitely wouldn't mind if she somehow managed to end up with sesshomaru instead of edward
Nella Hyuga chapter 14 . 9/22/2013
Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo! hurry and send out the next chappy!