Reviews for Alex
liferscove2118 chapter 1 . 7/4/2013
Well if your thoughts were 'What the heck' that after seeing the third one I can only wonder what your thoughts on the fourth one was.

This made me smile. Nice work.
MJ-ISO487 chapter 1 . 8/26/2012
Wow, that was so good. this scene should have been in the third movie, I mean it really should have as it would probably make it all the more touching. well done to you for writing this story.
Yusuke Urameshi - Mazoku chapter 1 . 4/17/2012
I like it.
Naie Black chapter 1 . 8/1/2011
I'm so fucking happy right now.

I saw the forth movie before the third and I couldn't understand where the hell were all the original characters so I googled it and saw the third part...

I was so upset about the whole divorce thing, but now I can live peacefully XD

thank you! ;D
ClassynSassy chapter 1 . 5/16/2011
I LOVE IT! I'm so glad that I had the fortunate happenstance to come across your story. It always made me sad that Jackie and Alex were no longer together.
justwaitingontheworldtochange chapter 1 . 6/12/2010
I only saw this story about ten minutes ago and I've already read it twice. Its very good. And I agree with you about the happy ending. Thank you so much for writing this:)
alexjackie4ever chapter 1 . 4/9/2010
i love alex and jackie pairings! you should write another one, you're an amazing writer. It was an adorable one shot
mintygreeny chapter 1 . 3/28/2010
I feel the same way! I'm so sad about Jackie and Alex...they should've staid together..

So I was happy to read this story of yours.

I loved it.
LindsayR chapter 1 . 3/16/2010
I loved this! I just watched The Cutting Edge marathon on ABC Family last weekend and forgot how much I hated the third movie when it came out that Jackie and Alex divorced? I'm right there with you in saying 'What the heck?'. No one wants to hear that life after the fairytale ending isn't perfect. It was such BS. The third movie wasn't that great anyway. The fourth one however...totally worth it. Besides Brendan Fehr (he was Michael on Roswell) is totally hot! Great story! I'm glad someone decided to give them their happy ending...again.
random-anime-gurl chapter 1 . 3/15/2010
wait they divorced! I dont remember that in the movie? still love this story!
Anonymous chapter 1 . 3/14/2010
Very nice and well written. I'm so glad you did this. I really don't understand why they had Alex and Jackie divorce. Even if they couldn't get the actor to come back for the movie, they could have come up with some other excuse why he wasn't there. Instead, they break them up. They did it again with the newest Cutting Edge - they broke up the couple from the third one. Although, I will admit to liking the new pairing better than that one, they really shouldn't keep breaking up the couples they spend an entire previous movie putting together. So thank you for fixing it!
Nicollette Knight chapter 1 . 3/14/2010
So I'm a little behind the times, but I just found out about Jackie and Alex in the third movie. I turned the movie off. I refused to watch the rest of it, because what was the point? Totally destroyed my outlook on the second movie, which I didn't think was so bad. So I went where I always go when I don't like things... . And here, I found the perfect ending. So thank you. Thank you for writing it, and doing a good job of it, and just making me love the movies again!
specialagentCat chapter 1 . 3/1/2010
I was also very upset about their divorce. It was turtore to see the movie anyways and that just made it worse. Thank you for writing such a good story. I really, really liked it.
me chapter 1 . 1/16/2010
Amazing! Absolutely fantastic!

and you're absolutely right, it sucked to find out that Jackie & Alex got divorced. I seriously thought they would last.

Good thing you made it better again!

love
ValEl chapter 1 . 1/15/2010
Really nice ending! That one thing (jackie being alone) was the onlu bad thing to an otherwise wonderful movie. Nice way to tidy it up!